Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 192 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 192 - Spoilers & Discussion

Senoirmeow

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hopefully Noritoshi gets some much needed character development.
plus I think Naoya after his evolution is definitely a special grade. But what I don’t get is why someone like Mahito or Geto in the past, wouldn’t use humans to kill weakened Grade 1 sorcerers and amass an army of top tier Grade 1/Special Grade curses.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
But what I don’t get is why someone like Mahito or Geto in the past, wouldn’t use humans to kill weakened Grade 1 sorcerers and amass an army of top tier Grade 1/Special Grade curses.
It is not that easy to create a vengeful spirit.

You have to kill a sorcerer being careful not to use cursed energy, and there aren't that many sorcerers in the present.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Plus, I don't think that is a guarantee that everyone becomes a curse upon death if killed by something mundane.

You must kill with sorcery to prevent the CHANCE they become a curse.

Ero-Sanji

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I like Noritoshi and it's fun to see him in the middle of the Zen'in conflict. Hope he's able to show us something new with his cursed technique.

LYEL

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I like Noritoshi and it's fun to see him in the middle of the Zen'in conflict. Hope he's able to show us something new with his cursed technique.
The funny thing is. Noritoshi was always someone hard to impress giving the feeling like he was a step above of some people he didn't care, like Mai and Maki for example and loved Megumi only because he inherited the 10S. for him he always saw their efforts like a waste of time or ppl misplaced in the world of jjk, but suddenly he lost everything he thought he had for granted and became more... nice with Maki out of nowhere and after he saw how strong she is now, he can "finally" respect her? Pfft.
I don't think he is going to die in this fight, but i want him to suffer a lot to learn his lesson.

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Goddamn Naoya is one ugly motherfucker

Ero-Sanji

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Well, how lucky was the world that Gojo didn't die vs Toji?

The funny thing is. Noritoshi was always someone hard to impress giving the feeling like he was a step above of some people he didn't care, like Mai and Maki for example and loved Megumi only because he inherited the 10S. for him he always saw their efforts like a waste of time or ppl misplaced in the world of jjk, but suddenly he lost everything he thought he had for granted and became more... nice with Maki out of nowhere and after he saw how strong she is now, he can "finally" respect her? Pfft.
I don't think he is going to die in this fight, but i want him to suffer a lot to learn his lesson.
Haha, I love a good humbling which he's about to get, but dude got a haircut. He's on his way.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Well, how lucky was the world that Gojo didn't die vs Toji?
In reality, the fact that Toji used a weapon not loaded with cursed energy to deliver the final blow to Gojo allowed him to heal himself with the reverse technique.

MonsterEnvy

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Choso is of special rank and was able to beat Yuji.

In addition, the Finger Bearers and the Smallpox Deity were also of special grade, both defeated by two sorcerers of a lower level than the special one.
Yes Choso is a Special Grade Curse, and Yuji is not a special grade sorcerer so him beating Yuji is not shocking. Mei Mei had Ui Ui's help to defeat Smallpox Deity, and Megumi's defeat of the Finger Bearer nearly killed him, to qualify as a Sorcerer of the same level, you have to be able to defeat Curses of the same rank with little difficulty.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

In reality, the fact that Toji used a weapon not loaded with cursed energy to deliver the final blow to Gojo allowed him to heal himself with the reverse technique.
I thought the other blade was still a Cursed Tool, it was just not the one that bypassed Cursed Techniques.