Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 194 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 194 - Spoilers & Discussion

Riverskull

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
If Miwa is in Sendai with Yuta, Momo in Tokio 2 with Hakari, and Kamo in Sakurajima with Maki, then i think is safe to assume that Todo may have went to Tokio 1 with Yuji, but time will tell.

LYEL

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
In the end of the game only the JJH students will remain with some new allies. Maki is the anomaly in the game so she doesn't need points, it's like the judges can't even see her running around, i wonder if she is going to have some important role at the end of this arc. Since we have the obvious players winning the game in theirs respectives stages, how many more chapters will be needed to end this arc? For me it feels like we are not even close to 50% of it, a prolonged Arc is boring to keep running for so long and there are characters that we won't even see in the game. The CG have to run at a faster pace because this arc is not even the last and Gege might get tired of it and starts to make mistakes.

Riverskull

Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
In the end of the game only the JJH students will remain with some new allies. Maki is the anomaly in the game so she doesn't need points, it's like the judges can't even see her running around, i wonder if she is going to have some important role at the end of this arc. Since we have the obvious players winning the game in theirs respectives stages, how many more chapters will be needed to end this arc? For me it feels like we are not even close to 50% of it, a prolonged Arc is boring to keep running for so long and there are characters that we won't even see in the game. The CG have to run at a faster pace because this arc is not even the last and Gege might get tired of it and starts to make mistakes.
I think this is the last colony arc. After this, we will probably enter the climax; going back to Yuji, Megumi/Angel, Tsumiki plus how all the characters and plotlines start to converge + the "bomb" dropping.

Gaku

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
There's no need to rush anything Shibuya lasted a a few more than a year and the result was good, the author will tell the things he wants at normal pace if he gets tired of this then he wouldnt be doing it :blink

Whenever he feels tired he can always take a break like we been seen him doing so.

Flippo

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
But in my opinion the aim of the fight is not to grown up Maki, but Noritoshi.
Good point. Was actually thinking this fight is also symbolic of the next generation of the great sorcerer clans coming into their own in order to prepare for the conflict with Kenjaku.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Chapter out
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The chapter implies Naoya being a notch above Hanami (at least in terms of speed and durability);
MP's translation confirms.

Hanami is slower, but more harder.

Flippo

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Chapter out
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

MP's translation confirms.

Hanami is slower, but more harder.
Hanami is tougher when Naoya isn't at top speed... and even then, Kamo says Naoya's toughness is still comparable to Hanami (though "barely" so).

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
"He's faster than anything, but in term of toughness he barely compares to that thing"

It seems to me a clear admission of inferiority

Flippo

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
"He's faster than anything, but in term of toughness he barely compares to that thing"

It seems to me a clear admission of inferiority
Agreed, he's (barely) on the same level but is inferior to Hanami. Kamo then mentions his toughness increases when he speeds up, but we don't know whether that lets him equal or exceed Hanami. The TCB version seems to say that his maximum toughness exceeds Hanami's though.