Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 195 - Spoilers & Discussion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 195 - Spoilers & Discussion

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credit: Ohana

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy

LYEL

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Maki came to help, ended up with 2 more enemies? :teehee
Like i said before. The fight was not only for the sake of Noritoshi, it was designed to show the difference between Maki and Toji and to help her grasp her full potential in the current state: A swordmaster with great bloodlust to show her how to properly wield the sword her sister gave her and a Sumo fighter to teach her how to give "better hugs" :3c so convenient i must say and she is not totally healed yet. In the end the fight became a mess with these 2 dudes.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Remember the good old days when Jujutsu Kaisen was a manga focused on teenagers with powers doing exorcisms in abandoned buildings?

Neala897

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Remember the good old days when Jujutsu Kaisen was a manga focused on teenagers with powers doing exorcisms in abandoned buildings?
I was never about that which is the shame. From get go it was about big bad spirit and how we stop his second coming

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
I was never about that which is the shame. From get go it was about big bad spirit and how we stop his second coming
Yes, but at least the Sukuna affair was tied to this theme, his fingers were often the cause of these haunts.

Now it's Jojo, HxH, in short, a set of freaks with an absurd look and complex powers that beat themselves ...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Referring to this week's chapter, this is the exact sword that Hagane picks up in the chapter

29views

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
St Lucia
I'm enjoying it. It's a battle manga at the end of the day. Expectations can be good but also make it harder for you to appreciate their work.

lexx

Reaction score
Country
Canada
JJK is another shonen battle manga with an occult or mythology based set of super powers in which the main character is relatable in his “ordinary joe nobody” identity but has the equivalent of a nuclear bomb inside him

I can’t even begin to list the number of manga and anime that follow this. Exact. Concept. JJK is better than some and worse than others. In the end it’s the non-battle writing; the world building, character relationships and depth/breadth of supporting characters and universal human themes that determine how good a series is and… yeah I don’t really see JJK ranking with the greats.

So… let’s stop complaining about the writing and go back to enjoying the action. I don’t know why the two pizza guys showed up at Maki’s door while the fly-boy was hate-****ing her, but it doesn’t really matter ;)

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
I'm enjoying it. It's a battle manga at the end of the day. Expectations can be good but also make it harder for you to appreciate their work.
I like them too. But I understand who was a bit puzzled by this change

Riverskull

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I think the weakest point of JJK is the lack of proper character interactions, bonding, and downtime moments. Which sucks cause Gege is actually really good at those, but he simply chooses not to do it most of the time, because his priorities lies more into the fighting, plot and technical aspects.

29views

Reaction score
Country
St Lucia
I think the weakest point of JJK is the lack of proper character interactions, bonding, and downtime moments. Which sucks cause Gege is actually really good at those, but he simply chooses not to do it most of the time, because his priorities lies more into the fighting, plot and technical aspects.
I think that's a fair critique but it's also okay if that's what they want to make. JJK has always been somewhat serious and fast paced.

Migi_0

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Colombia
Personally, I think that the most problematic thing about the arcs from the culling game is the fact that they feel like a bunch of steps in order to gain something important that leads us to the main plot, so all this part feels kind of slow.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
True, I believe that at times Yuji has talked more with Todo in that ten chapters that sees them fighting than in the whole series with the two companions.

Thus there is a narrative problem: if the protagonists worry about each other and we have barely seen them in the same room, the scenes lose their effect.

Personally, I think that the most problematic thing about the arcs from the culling game is the fact that they feel like a bunch of steps in order to gain something important that leads us to the main plot, so all this part feels kind of slow.
For me it is just the change of theme.

We have gone from characters who do missions to exorcise spirits to a pit of freaks with weird powers that seem to come out of the mind of a not very inspired Araki. Or a Togashi.

29views

Reaction score
Country
St Lucia
Yeah, I think the pacing will be more digestible once it's animated and hopefully it'll pick up after Maki's development. They made the culling game so expansive with a bunch of characters that need development while also having to fight and put the rules in place to push the plot. From a reader's standpoint it may not feel consequential but since the beginning we've seen big developments from new characters as well as from Yuji, Megumi, Yuta, Hakari, and now Maki. After this, the plot will likely move forward. Also, the manga is supposed to end next year. This seems much more interesting than a bunch of high schoolers running around exorcising spirits.

Last edited:

Riverskull

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
We have gone from characters who do missions to exorcise spirits to a pit of freaks with weird powers that seem to come out of the mind of a not very inspired Araki. Or a Togashi.
This is not that weird in shonen tho; there comes a point where the story wants/needs to break from the status quo and expand itself. Precisely in Bleach or HxH, which are Geges main inspirations, happens something similar:

Bleach: starts very similar to JJK, with a guy and his group of close friends slaying some supernatural monsters in their town. Then it evolves into fighting other people, which goes from japanese inspired swordmen, to Nazis with bullshit ass powers.

HxH: almost any arc is completely different and with their own self contained story. Hell York New, Greed Island, and Chimera Ants are extremely different from one another.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy

Aeneas

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Oh, I thought it was just a joke.

It's literally the toy sword.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Out

Kimetsu and Pokemon reference.

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I take it the swordsman has a heavenly restriction on him and he is similar to Toji and Maki. It might be good for Maki to learn from him

Not sure what to make of the sumo wrestler tho