Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 195 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 195 - Spoilers & Discussion

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
So, they are both reicarnated sorcers ?

Flippo

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Can someone pls explain how the sword ended up with Daido?

1) Did Maki throw it to him, instinctively recognizing it could change the course of the battle? This is supported by the text about "a stalemate" and introducing "a new variable" into the fight.

2) Or did the sword somehow jump out of Maki's hand to Daido? Maki seemed surprised when the sword ended up with him and didn't seem pleased when he asked if the sword chooses its wielder.

And has it been explained yet exactly how Maki (or Toji for that matter) are able to sense curses?

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
And has it been explained yet exactly how Maki (or Toji for that matter) are able to sense curses?
Superhuman senses

29views

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
St Lucia
Such a good and funny chapter

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
So, they are both reicarnated sorcers ?
Most likely considering how they seem to be used to Edo Japan or times before that

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Reminds me of when Toji steals Maki's weapon to kill Daigon.

Last edited:

LYEL

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I take it the swordsman has a heavenly restriction on him and he is similar to Toji and Maki. It might be good for Maki to learn from him

Not sure what to make of the sumo wrestler tho
I actually suspect that he might be a Zen'in ancestor. Because atm only the Zen'in family line is mentioned to have such restrictions, besides, it was very strange of Maki to give a total stranger the sword that is basically Mai's last memento, aside from this the swordman said something that caught my attention: The sword(Mai) choose it's wielder, in other words, in the hands of someone else it becomes just a normal sword and Maki's case is that she can't see the true potential of her weapon but a total stranger can? That's why i think the swordman maybe is related to the Zen'in bloodline. The sumo dude I'm not sure as well.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Superhuman senses
Maki can actually see it because she describes Naoya's new form and is always looking at him and hearing him and paying attention to his new forms of atks. It may be related to how Mai removed her jujutsu energy but not her senses. Because Mai could see spirits but wasn't as strong as Maki. So in the end Mai turned her sister in a single individual like she should be if not twins. In other words: Maki/Mai true form if she was just one baby. This is my understanding on this matter
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Can someone pls explain how the sword ended up with Daido?

1) Did Maki throw it to him, instinctively recognizing it could change the course of the battle? This is supported by the text about "a stalemate" and introducing "a new variable" into the fight.

2) Or did the sword somehow jump out of Maki's hand to Daido? Maki seemed surprised when the sword ended up with him and didn't seem pleased when he asked if the sword chooses its wielder.

She "gave" the sword in the hope to see if something could change in the battle (a gamble) in the end everybody felt the swordman's bloodlust intent.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
So Naoya is done now ?

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
So Naoya is done now ?
Can't see him last for too long. Assuming these 2 characters will serve as allies obviously

Neala897

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
This chapter is so damn random...

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Very meh chapter. Thought the arc was finally getting good during the Hakari v Kashimo (?) fight, but this Naoya stuff has been really underwhelming. It's just so damn unnecessary, was there any point in bringing him back?
And now we're getting more random characters thrown into the mix. As if this arc didnt already suffer from a bloating of side characters, jeez.

Hopefully chapter 200 has something special.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
It's just so damn unnecessary, was there any point in bringing him back?
Probably to give Noritoshi Kamo more space.

Riverskull

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Probably to give Noritoshi Kamo more space.
Also to adress the Vengetful Spirit plotline that was set up at the the end of the Zenin arc.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy

Vici

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Dunno how to feel about this chapter it was kinda weird.

Don't know if i read that part right but apparently Mai sword doesn't view Maki as owner? So Maki whole time was fighting with technically normal sword cause she can't use it properly.

Maki has at least two power-ups coming her way which dunno how to feel about it cause she's already strong..

Two new characters may not stay around for long i hope cause bloat of characters is becoming really huge and i would prefer to see Miwa or someone and may just serve as a milestone for Maki awakening you know beat shit out of her in next chapter get smashed in another one.

Edit: nvm Maki throwed her Katana towards stranger and it doesn't accept him as owner.

Last edited: