Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 212 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 212 - Spoilers & Discussion

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
The key factor behind the Binding Vow is probably intent. If you intend to poison or draw blood from someone you intend to cause harm since those two cases constitute damage and/or harm in terms of severity.
Intent to simply “incapacitate” can be interpreted in various ways, keep someone from harm, stop them interfering and forcing your own hand to cause actual harm. Plus it’s a common theme in many manga that characters will often knock others unconscious to prevent interference and isn’t often seen in a negative light.
Maybe, but considering Sukuna had to carefully lower Hana's body to the ground, it means that unintentional damage (i.e. bodily trauma from falling down) is also included in the vow. But I do agree with your final point.

YumekuiYumeji

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Idk if anyone else noticed this, but in chapter 11 Sukuna told Itadori that soon they would see something "interesting".

In chapter 12 Gojo said this about Itadori.

Given that Sukuna's foreshadowing was revealed 199 chapters later, I think in the next chapter Itadori is going to unlock Sukuna's techniques.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This is a bit of a stretch, but Itadori is drawn without Sukuna's eye marks in the panel where Gojo predicts that his body will learn Sukuna's technique. He no longer has the eye markings. This could be a sign that he is about to gain access to Sukuna's techniques.

JutsuJuken

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Is dude's sister dead, then?

Hermit

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Was it ever confirmed the Zenin clan members have special bodies? Wondering what makes Megumi a more ideal host than someone like Yuji who is a literal physical tank and probably the best endurance in the series :hmm
Or maybe he wants Megumi's body more because of the cursed techniques he can use.
Good chapter.

pathomp1990

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yuji's true origin and purpose will be fully revealed in the very near future.

I believe kenjaku has more affection or plans for Yuji than he let on to Choso when he referred to Yuji as a " thing". Seeing as though he earlier called Yuji his "son", and thanked that one girl for being friends with him. He had no reson to say any of that to her if it weren't his true thoughts in the moment, because manipulating her wouldnt benefit him in any way .I also think that bi ding vows being confirmed to erase memories is a huge plot point to take into consideration. My guess is that Kenjaku placed a binding vow on Yuji that removed his memory of their relationship and knowlege/use of his own cursed energy of curse energy until a certain condition was met in the future. I think it was Kenji who actually taught Yuji how to fight so well seeing as he is described as an expert martial artist already at the start of the series.. .At some point Sakunas ambitions will clash with Kenji's as he is too powerful and dominant of a personality to live within the cobfines of Kenjis plans forever. I think Yuji is not only the means to complete his vow with Sakuna to create a body that could sustain him, but also a counter to their inevitable conflict.

zafool974

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Finally, the real big bad is on the move. Sukuna with Megumi's crazy summon Mahoraga coulf take on Gojo maybe? Also what is needed for Gojo to be free?

Not related, but I just realized Todo's technique was just one page out of Chrollo's book...

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy