Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 214 - Spoilers & Discussion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 214 - Spoilers & Discussion

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there are more than 3 large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Avoid posting images not related to the chapter spoilers.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.
  • Failure to correctly format spoilers, will result in their deletion.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

[/img][/img]

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credit: Ohana

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
-Chapter continues where we left off, with Sukuna easily biting through Hana
- Yuji watches from the ground as Sukuna throws Hana from the building
-Yuji reaches to a top of building. Sukuna disgustingly says "You were still here hah" and then Yuji jumps off to face Sukuna
- Battle begins with Yuji screaming "SUKUNAAAA"
- Sukuna is puzzled and thinks " What is this power?" when a huge boulder that Yuji kicked off comes flying at him
- Yuji attacks once again but Sukuna starts to counter. Sukuna comments "Kenjaku, you truly do the creepiest things" Yuji screams at Sukuna saying "You guys, why can't live normally!!"
- Yuji asks "Why do you guys keep spreading misery?". But Sukuna instantly uses Cleave on Yuji and answers, "If you ask me, why are you guys (humans) so weak? Why do you cling to life even though you're weak"
- Sukuna says weak creatures like you guys should just chew on the misery that fits your stature for your whole life. Hearing that Yuji is on rage, he goes "Then try chewing some misery for yourself"
- Yuji continues to move forward despite Sukuna slashing him

Sukuna is intrigued. He thinks "Why are you so hard" & realise something's wrong as his fingers suddenly freezes & Yuji lands a raw punch. Then he realises that his cruse output has been declining due to Megumi

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Interesting that Megumi may be taking back control already. What is even more interesting are Sukuna’s words about Kenjaku and Yuji imo

LeMillion_

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Holy shit Yuji

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Yuji completely healed the penetrating wound in his abdomen... Wow.
Keeping up with Sukuna (at least to some extent) in hand-to-hand combat is also pretty impressive, but man, walking through Cleave is just ridiculous.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
This chapter is a giant middle finger to everyone who called Yuji "a fodder."

Yuji completely healed the penetrating wound in his abdomen... Wow.
What penetrating wound? It was just a punch.

walking through Cleave is just ridiculous.
I think it's clear by now that Itadori's body is anomalous.

Especially if we talk about Sukuna (since this chapter seems to confirm that Kenjaku has modified Yuji's body to be able to brake Sukuna).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
What penetrating wound? It was just a punch.
It made a hole in Yuji. His clothes are torn on the backside in one of the panels.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
It didn't look like a hole to me honestly.

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
It didn't look like a hole to me honestly.
To me, it looks like the blow Sukuna landed led to a burst of blood on Yuji's back, implying it actually penetrated through. This chapter also has an otherwise unexplained (as far as I can tell) hole in Yuji's clothes.

Edit: On second thought, seeing as his finger is not healed, he probably had no penetrating wound. What seemed like blood last chapter could have been just his clothes.

Last edited:

Stardustphantom97

Reaction score
Country
United States
I see people saying that this is Yuji's "awakening" and I don't think that's the case. Yuji's power up to me seems tied to whatever Kenjaku did to make someone like Yuji. I think Yuji is only going to get a "honored one" moment when he finally moves on from his cog mindset.

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I see people saying that this is Yuji's "awakening" and I don't think that's the case. Yuji's power up to me seems tied to whatever Kenjaku did to make someone like Yuji. I think Yuji is only going to get a "honored one" moment when he finally moves on from his cog mindset.
It’s funny as this is similar to what Ishigori said. To be the strongest, you need to have some selfishness as part of your mindset

LYEL

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
This chapter kinda of confirm that Kenjaku manufactured/modified/made/constructed Yuji's body to fit his plans, maybe the thing the readers keep talking about Yuji having the perfect body like a version of Maki+Yuta in one single body might be true and been possessed by Sukuna made his body develop even faster to the point Yuji is starting to grasp the signals his body gives him. He is doing this by sheer instinct, maybe only Sukuna noticed this at the moment.

lexx

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Yuji throwing giant boulders now, and was able to tank a physical attack (but possibly a weakened CT?) Heh. My theory begins to gain ground - Yuji wasn't just a container for Sukuna but some sort of experiment with the properties of humans & curses. He's not an incarnated death womb painting, those were actually all named in the official guide book. However, Yuji WAS born to Kenjaku during the era in which Kenjaku possessed his mother's body, and since Kenjaku had about 135 years of time between the original death womb paintings and Yuji's birth, we can presume that he'd improved his curse/human hybridization techniques by the time he gave birth to Yuji.

If I had to guess I'd say Kenjaku's experiments are about trying to cheat the rules. Say Yuji is some newer curse/human hybrid, with all the cursed energy reserved for his cursed spirit side - creating some sort of heavenly restriction situation for him. That would explain his abnormal physical prowess. Plus since he's already got a cursed spirit side to him, it doesn't matter what Sukuna does, this vessel HAS a host already, thus Sukuna's inability to take him over.

Sinister22

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Perhaps, Kenjaku's real intention is not to evolve all humans but to evolve his one and only creation - Yuji. This will allow him to prove that his steps can be attained and a perfect being can be created.

lexx

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Perhaps, Kenjaku's real intention is not to evolve all humans but to evolve his one and only creation - Yuji. This will allow him to prove that his steps can be attained and a perfect being can be created.
There wouldn’t be the need to merge with Tengen, or incarnate multiple ancient people/sorcerers, or really any of his other shenanigans.

I have a feeling that Kenjaku’s actual motivation hasn’t been revealed quite yet. It must be related to the whole “should we remove cursed energy from humanity or use it to evolve humanity?” Philosophical debate that multiple characters have had else those conversations wouldn’t have been relevant.

I hope Kenjaku’s goal isn’t something as infantile as “I want to surpass Sukuna”.

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Seriously hoping Angel didnt die from just that. If that really is the end for her then that was just pathetic writing.

Good chapter otherwise though. Probably the first time I've found myself enjoying Yuji's character in the series.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Seriously hoping Angel didnt die from just that. If that really is the end for her then that was just pathetic writing.
I don't think she's dead. You are a severed arm, nothing irreparable for anyone who knows RCT.

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Seems Yuji (or someone similar to him) existed in the past then ? That’s what Sukuna seems to be implying here

Yuji’s speed was already impressive, but his speed here was insane