Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 225 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 225 - Spoilers & Discussion

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Obviously Kenny is not gonna attack everybody at once nor the main roaster yet. He’s not reckless and i definitly think that he will go after small groups or individual character who are missing here like Kamo for example.
I think its obvious since kenny was impersonating his ancestor. It will be great for the story in fact. We may be able to know more about his background and past doings.
In fact it is strange that Kamo is not seen ... and yet he is also a player, and therefore under the sights of Kenjaku.

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
'You come at the king, you best not miss.' Gojo missed.

lexx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Note that the depth of the throat slash is anything but clear. This is a pretty classic chapter end cliffhanger.

Gojo being Gojo, he might just immediately whip out his domain a second time but copy Sukuna and omit the barrier.

Last edited:

nfinitfx

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
Can't Gojo just Reverse curse the wound? or just clone himself like Lucius?

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy

lexx

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Can't Gojo just Reverse curse the wound? or just clone himself like Lucius?
Wrong title yo. Black Clover isn’t jujutsu Kaisen.

Azazel05

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
India
But its a double edge sword for Sukuna also right? His barrierless domain allows an escape route in exchange for a wider range. Gojo can teleport long distances as he did when he went to pick up Yuji and went back to his fight with Jogo. Plus I highly doubt Gojo is gonna go down like that, its too soon. Feel like Kashimo is gonna show up and mess something up for either Gojo or Sukuna.
Yeah. When Sukuna casts his domain, it should be gg and easy win for Gojo... Since he can just tp outside and Gojo can overwhelm Sukuna when he can't use his CT for a while..
Maybe Gojo didn't know about Sukuna's barrierless domain... but what about Sukuna? Why did he cast his domain against someone like Gojo who can cover large distances in a second... Sukuna knew Gojo can do that and definitely understands that he's dead the moment he casts a domain. But he still did?

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
What you guys forget is that only Sukuna and the readers know there is a binding vow that results in having an escape route for the victim… Now given enough time, Gojo would probably deduce that but if you are subject to slashes under Sukuna’s domain, doubt you have the time to think of that

lexx

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Gojo's already had epic level ups at the point of death in his story. Remember when Toji Fushigoro basically killed him and at the point of death Gojo figured out RCE? The only difference here may be that Sukuna wouldn't fail to decapitate Gojo given the chance.

Honestly given that their domain output is evenly matched, I have to wonder if Gojo's going to analyze and copy Sukuna's barrier-less domain for a second run. Gojo's domain itself is the type that wouldn't even need a barrier to prevent escape - since everyone trapped by the sure-hit basically gets hypnotized by the sensory overload of experiencing infinity.

I think JJK's next big twist may be something along the lines of "Gojo basically is the same as Sukuna was before he became a curse, and it's only his sense of humor that keeps his humanity firmly seated".

yoseb

Reaction score
Country
United States
Would Gojo even need to teleport to avoid the sure-hit effect of Sukuna's DE? Angel's explanation of domain amplification detailed that not even Sukuna is able to utilize his innate technique while using domain amplification. Therefore, Sukuna's DE should technically be ineffective against Gojo as long as Gojo's CT is active , right?

I think the last two pages basically serves to illustrate the moment Gojo learns that infinite void has been neutralized, since all Sukuna has to do to counteract infinite void is to simply activate his own domain. (I.e., Gojo now has to figure out how to beat Sukuna without a domain.)

If I'm reading this correctly, the reader is basically led to believe that neither Gojo nor Sukuna will use their domains anymore.

However, I can't imagine any of Gojo's revealed techniques to be effective against Sukuna. Meanwhile, Sukuna has so many techniques left to reveal to Gojo, including Mahoraga, Yorozu's gift, the fire arrow he used against Jogo + basically the entirety of his cursed technique lol.

What's mysterious to me is how little today's socerers know about the extent of Sukuna's technique. If he's the greatest sorcerer in history, you'd think word would travel fast and across time, right? Yet, even Jogo was like, "isn't Sukuna's technique just cuts and slashes?" Is it just that Sukuna never had to use his full range of tools to annihilate his opponents?

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Would Gojo even need to teleport to avoid the sure-hit effect of Sukuna's DE? Angel's explanation of domain amplification detailed that not even Sukuna is able to utilize his innate technique while using domain amplification. Therefore, Sukuna's DE should technically be ineffective against Gojo as long as Gojo's CT is active , right?
that’s the point: Gojo’s technique does not protect from the sure-hit effect of a domain, hence why he has to use a domain to counter it

yoseb

Reaction score
Country
United States
that’s the point: Gojo’s technique does not protect from the sure-hit effect of a domain, hence why he has to use a domain to counter it
I was somehow under the impression that Gojo's CT would be highly effective against Sukuna's barrier-less domain even if he is within range. Isn't the only reason Gojo got cut because his CT is inactive as a result of using infinite void?

Also, Sukuna can theoretically use a more complete version of Megumi's DE, which h means he has a sure-kill move up his sleeve too.

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
What you guys forget is that only Sukuna and the readers know there is a binding vow that results in having an escape route for the victim… Now given enough time, Gojo would probably deduce that but if you are subject to slashes under Sukuna’s domain, doubt you have the time to think of that
It's not the binding vow that allows an escape route; Sukuna allows his opponents an escape route by creating a domain with an open barrier, which in turns forms a binding vow to increase the range of Malevolent Shrine in order to make up for this "weakness".
Still, if the others know Sukuna doesn't close the barrier, they should know there's an escape route, if we're being honest. Gojo miscalculated.

I was somehow under the impression that Gojo's CT would be highly effective against Sukuna's barrier-less domain even if he is within range. Isn't the only reason Gojo got cut because his CT is inactive as a result of using infinite void?

Also, Sukuna can theoretically use a more complete version of Megumi's DE, which h means he has a sure-kill move up his sleeve too.
Limitless is useless against the sure-hit of a domain, as Gojo confirmed in his battle against Jogo.
As for your second point, a Domain Expansion is a reflection of one's innate domain; Sukuna cannot use Chimera Shadow Garden. He can imbue Malevolent Shrine with the Ten Shadows though.

nfinitfx

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
Gojo's already had epic level ups at the point of death in his story. Remember when Toji Fushigoro basically killed him and at the point of death Gojo figured out RCE? The only difference here may be that Sukuna wouldn't fail to decapitate Gojo given the chance.

Honestly given that their domain output is evenly matched, I have to wonder if Gojo's going to analyze and copy Sukuna's barrier-less domain for a second run. Gojo's domain itself is the type that wouldn't even need a barrier to prevent escape - since everyone trapped by the sure-hit basically gets hypnotized by the sensory overload of experiencing infinity.

I think JJK's next big twist may be something along the lines of "Gojo basically is the same as Sukuna was before he became a curse, and it's only his sense of humor that keeps his humanity firmly seated".
If Gojo wins, what's there for Yuji to do. Yuji is supposed to be the ''main character'' no? Though as far as Main Character goes, Yuji is relatively the most under powered MC in all the mainstream Shounen manga..

lexx

Reaction score
Country
Canada
If Gojo wins, what's there for Yuji to do. Yuji is supposed to be the ''main character'' no? Though as far as Main Character goes, Yuji is relatively the most under powered MC in all the mainstream Shounen manga..
Yuji is an anomaly in the world of curses. His basic humanity stat is extremely high, which matches his lack of cursed energy (sorcerers all being nutters and the stronger the sorcerer the nuttier they are has been observed in the script). There’s a strong possibility that he is either going to be the equivalent of a garbage disposal for curses/cursed objects that are otherwise effectively immortal, as he was an effective cage for even Sukuna.

Yuji is less the main character than the main POV character. Think Lucy from Fairytail.