Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 228 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 228 - Spoilers & Discussion

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
. Pretty pathetic character to call "GOAT"
You tell me which character of the cast at present would do the one made by Gojo in these chapters.

Even Yuta, who seemed to be the strongest after him, appears totally displaced by the fight....

MonsterEnvy

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
RAWS HERE

‐--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im getting kind of tired from this, was hoping to switch to Kenjaku preparing to attack the others but seems that will have to wait

Also Uraume getting revenge on Utahime Ichiji and Gakuganji for what Gojo did to her back then
Kenjaku does not plan to attack the others. He's just waiting to see the outcome of this fight.

joedorben

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
American Samoa
You tell me which character of the cast at present would do the one made by Gojo in these chapters.

Even Yuta, who seemed to be the strongest after him, appears totally displaced by the fight....
No shit, he and Sukuna are the most powerful living sorcerors. But Gojo is just the current iteration of previous sorcerors who're the exact same as him, whereas Sukuna is the only Sukuna ever. So he can be called the GOAT, but definitely not Gojo
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Kenjaku does not plan to attack the others. He's just waiting to see the outcome of this fight.
When Sukuna wins he will attack them, Kenjaku is partly just lazy and wants to wait until it's the easiest time to kill them but he also doesn't know where they are so it doesn't make sense to scour the area to attack them. Especially when Yuta, Maki, Hakari, Yuji, Kusakabe, Mei, and Choso together could be a slightly stressful fight for Kenjaku by himself since the weaker sorcerors can work together to beat any Cursed Spirits he sends whereas the strongest three can attack him at the same time

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
I suppose Kenjaku has a plan to put into action, in case one of them wins.....

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I suppose Kenjaku has a plan to put into action, in case one of them wins.....
His plan is probably for Sukuna to win, Maki/Yuta go there (doubt Hakari would go) to try to beat him, he snoops in and kill the rest

he might also be planning to kill Gojo if he believes he will be tired enough after his fight with Sukuna, but doubt it

joedorben

Reaction score
Country
American Samoa
he might also be planning to kill Gojo if he believes he will be tired enough after his fight with Sukuna, but doubt it
Wdym by this why would he plan to kill a dead man

Azazel05

Reaction score
Country
India
But Gojo is just the current iteration of previous sorcerors who're the exact same as him, whereas Sukuna is the only Sukuna ever. So he can be called the GOAT, but definitely not Gojo
Current iteration - yes, but he is completely different than his predecessors... if the previous users were of the same caliber,
1) then the author wouldn't have made this comment - "When Satorou Gojo was born, the balance of the world shifted".
2) Gojo wouldn't be having trouble with RCT...since the past versions would have left records on how to use RCT with six eyes. But we know Gojo can't use RCT initially.

Everything he is right now, it's because of his own way of using Limitless, CE and six eyes. The past sorcerers of the six eyes might not be as op as Gojo Satorou. The same can be true for Megumi. Do you think the other sorcerers of Ten shadows used ti the same way as Sukuna? I highly doubt it, given the way Sukuna fought Yorozu.

Gojo Satorou is the current sorcerer with the six eyes, but he's on a completely different level from his predecessors- Ridiculous amount of CE + Six eyes + his skill = near zero CE expense, which allows him to use multiple domains in a day, RCT active for 24/7, teleportation and other broken applications of his CT etc etc.

Gojo is the GOAT in the eyes of all the present sorcerers.. but Sukuna is considered the GOAT by history. We'll see who is the strongest soon. Sukuna seems better now, but Gojo made a mistake imo, by expanding his domain to counter Sukuna's domain. The moment Sukuna used his domain, Gojo should have tp'ed outside.. then when Sukuna has no CT for some time, Gojo could have beaten him... but he had to use his own domain to show he's not backing down... let's see if that move he made due to his arrogance is gonna cost him the GOAT status.

Right from the beginning, I don't see Gojo winning, as there's not much left in the story.. and we don't get to know about Sukuna much. Making Gojo loose seems better for the story...

Savior

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Everyone go look back at the chapter again and watch sukana expressions after his domain falls. And read gojo Dialog about him not using certain abilities ,sukana has a different agenda then just beating gojo. (Sukana might have also place something in the area before everyone got there, if you go back before gojo uses 200% purple)

Things I thought of
1.wants to adapt to 6 eyes and limitless so it will never work on him again
2.maybe shrine is able to hold or gain people's abilities like chrollo from hxh
3.maybe even swap bodies with gojo

Sukana is for up to something , I don't think he cares about just winning

Side note
I think if sukana was in 4 arm form he'll probably be winning the close qt combat

SonOfDaws

Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
Ah so now Sukuna is getting serious, it seems. Fight should end soon, pace of this series is super weird. Gojo sealed for 100 chaps then dead within 10-20 chaps after he gets unsealed
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Wdym by "GOATJO"? What makes him a "GOAT" of anything? Sukuna is more powerful in terms of all time power-level, and Gojo is merely just the current version of Six Eyes + Limitless users, there have been several people in the past who were the exact same as him, whereas there has only ever been one Sukuna. Plus he is about to die before he even turned 30 whereas even Kenjaku managed to live over 1000 years consecutively. Pretty pathetic character to call "GOAT"
It's been a minute since I've posted here, but I had to address this blatant, unadulterated hater-ade.

"What makes him a 'GOAT' of anything?" My brother under God. My sir. The man was merely born and the entire JJK-verse was like "damn, he cold."

Sukuna, who is only around right now because of Kenjaku's power, was already caught lacking by Gojo once and, after multiple Gojo centric arcs, can only now go toe to toe with now.

Kenjaku on the other hand looks even worse because he had to craft a multi-generational master plan only to STOP, not kill, Gojo and spent the rest of his time shaking in his boots, hiding that terrible mustache and face under his umbrella, and farming wins off of pregnant women. While we're on the topic, how can we forget the worst part: Kenjaku getting clapped by Yuji's dad just to bring back someone who can actually fight Gojo. Oh no, sir. That. Is. Sorry.

Now, don't get me wrong, the story doesn't make much sense if Gojo doesn't lose to powered up Sukuna, but let's be real here.

Enezneb

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Seems Sukuna triggered Mahoraga during the 2nd or 3rd round of the domain battle… I think Gojo has realised what’s going on based on his reaction in the last panel, unless that’s a side effect from using domains consecutively ?

lexx

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I'm guessing Gojo was unaware that Sukuna can use Mahoraga's "wheel" without manifesting the Mahoraga itself.

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
This Gojo vs Sukuna fight has been incredibly entertaining to follow, genuinely reminded me why this manga used to be great. Honestly in hindsight the Culling Games arc look so pointless. Like Gege didn't want Gojo to be unsealed so soon so he just decided to insert a random arc with several new characters but it failed miserably.
What even was that nonsense with the armies and governments getting involved, lol?

The only downside about this fight is that its obvious Gojo will lose here. But damn, what a nicely choreographed fight. Props to Gege for not offscreening any bit of it at all.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy

joedorben

Reaction score
Country
American Samoa
Current iteration - yes, but he is completely different than his predecessors... if the previous users were of the same caliber,
1) then the author wouldn't have made this comment - "When Satorou Gojo was born, the balance of the world shifted".
2) Gojo wouldn't be having trouble with RCT...since the past versions would have left records on how to use RCT with six eyes. But we know Gojo can't use RCT initially.

Everything he is right now, it's because of his own way of using Limitless, CE and six eyes. The past sorcerers of the six eyes might not be as op as Gojo Satorou. The same can be true for Megumi. Do you think the other sorcerers of Ten shadows used ti the same way as Sukuna? I highly doubt it, given the way Sukuna fought Yorozu.

Gojo Satorou is the current sorcerer with the six eyes, but he's on a completely different level from his predecessors- Ridiculous amount of CE + Six eyes + his skill = near zero CE expense, which allows him to use multiple domains in a day, RCT active for 24/7, teleportation and other broken applications of his CT etc etc.

Gojo is the GOAT in the eyes of all the present sorcerers.. but Sukuna is considered the GOAT by history. We'll see who is the strongest soon. Sukuna seems better now, but Gojo made a mistake imo, by expanding his domain to counter Sukuna's domain. The moment Sukuna used his domain, Gojo should have tp'ed outside.. then when Sukuna has no CT for some time, Gojo could have beaten him... but he had to use his own domain to show he's not backing down... let's see if that move he made due to his arrogance is gonna cost him the GOAT status.

Right from the beginning, I don't see Gojo winning, as there's not much left in the story.. and we don't get to know about Sukuna much. Making Gojo loose seems better for the story...
1)
The balance of the world shifted bc there wasnt a Six Eyes Limitless User for awhile before he was born, it doesnt change the fact that we have no reason to believe the previous Six Eyes Limitless users were weaker than him

2)
They did, dude, you still have to figure out how to use RCT yourself. He wouldn't have known that Red or Purple even existed if they didn't leave those notes

The rest of what you said, like these two points, is complete conjecture. Some previous Six Eyes Limitless users did have RCT, we know this for a fact. What if some of them had more CE than Satoru? What if they had higher output? What if they had CE properties? What if they had more refined Domains? We don't know that any of those things isn't true. Kenjaku clearly doesn't think of Satory as the GOAT, and he is the only man alive who has the capacity to make such a judgement bc he has been alive long enough to see enough sorcerors to where he can say that. Present day sorcerors live in a very weak era of Jujutsu, we know that.

We have known from the start that Sukuna would win bc nothing else remotely makes sense storywise and bc the narrative has clearly set him up as the strongest sorceror ever even before he got Fushiguro's CT

GOAT means "greatest of all time", NOT just greatest of your era, which Satoru may be the greatest of his era (if we don't count Sukuna) but since he's gonna die at such a young age it won't matter much historically speaking. So Gojo is not a "GOAT" in any sense
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Props to Gege for not offscreening any bit of it at all.
He literally offscreened the entire 3 mins when they were inside the tiny version of Unlimited Void. And he spends so much of each chaps just having various characters reacting to everything. Sometimes the explanations are needed and nice but others it's just panels and pages of different characters just saying that stuff is impossible which is pretty pointless tbh
--- Double Post Merged, ---

It's been a minute since I've posted here, but I had to address this blatant, unadulterated hater-ade.

"What makes him a 'GOAT' of anything?" My brother under God. My sir. The man was merely born and the entire JJK-verse was like "damn, he cold."

Sukuna, who is only around right now because of Kenjaku's power, was already caught lacking by Gojo once and, after multiple Gojo centric arcs, can only now go toe to toe with now.

Kenjaku on the other hand looks even worse because he had to craft a multi-generational master plan only to STOP, not kill, Gojo and spent the rest of his time shaking in his boots, hiding that terrible mustache and face under his umbrella, and farming wins off of pregnant women. While we're on the topic, how can we forget the worst part: Kenjaku getting clapped by Yuji's dad just to bring back someone who can actually fight Gojo. Oh no, sir. That. Is. Sorry.

Now, don't get me wrong, the story doesn't make much sense if Gojo doesn't lose to powered up Sukuna, but let's be real here.
They think that any time a Six Eyes Limitless user is born, Satoru isnt special compared to the other ones. Doesnt make him GOAT

Sukuna was alive 1000 years ago, he *shouldnt* be alive right now for any reason. Satoru is about to die in his 20s. Let's not pretend saying "Sukuna needs Kenjaku's help to be alive rn" is some huge knock on him.

Kenjaku is a pussy ass bitch fs, but he's also the 2nd most powerful sorceror in the series that we've seen, and it's not really close either. He also has survived for 1000 years through the existence of multiple other Six Eyes Limitless users too.

Yeah let's be real here, Gojo is not a GOAT in any way, shape or form. He's the strongest of this era, but that's no5 what makes someone "GOAT", the mere fact Sukuna's about to kill him proves he isn't

Battle Wolf

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Whywe're thinking that Gojo gonna die? He can do some damage to Sukuna and lose a limb or a leg, then Yuji comes and do the rest, he still alive but unable to fight.