Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 230 - Spoilers & Discussion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 230 - Spoilers & Discussion

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there are more than 3 large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Avoid posting images not related to the chapter spoilers.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.
  • Failure to correctly format spoilers, will result in their deletion.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

[/img][/img]

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credit: Ohana

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Chap starts with Mei Mei explaining that it's Mahoraga, a Trump Card of Zenin clan. Choso adds that this shikigami could adapt to any kind of attacks. Yuji asks in disbelief if it also adapted to Unlimited Void

Scene switches to battlefield & we see Sukuna moving cuz Gojo's Void attack was destroyed by Mahoraga

In short, someone else took the "Sure Hit" effect of Gojo's Unlimited Void. Gojo deduces that it wasn't Mahoraga who took that effect.

Sukuna made Megumi's soul take the burden of unlimited void's "sure hit" effect instead of him

Sukuna sends Mahoraga back into his shadows. Gojo sarcastically says he's happy that Sukuna is fighting so desperately

Sukuna wanted to get rid of Gojo's Unlimited Void. When Sukuna wasn't using Domain Amplification, he made Megumi adapt to Gojo's void using Ten Shadow CT. And due to that Sukuna wasn't able to use CT other than which was applied to domain(cleave)

Gojo says Megumi's soul hasn't adapted to Unlimited Void. Cuz the soul was only used in the "process" to adapt. Which means, if Gojo uses DE again, Sukuna has no choice but to summon Mahoraga. But Gojo would make sure to demolish the shikigami in one-shot for sure

But Sukuna laughs and says Gojo won't be able to expand his domain again. And in the next moment, Gojo gets nosebleed once again! Everyone's shocked & Yuta thinks if his bad has feeling turned out to be true!?
Sukuna says Gojo overexerted himself when recovering his burnt CT with RCT. Cuz it essentially means destroying the part of the brain where CT is engraved & recover it with RCT. Which, is a very risky thing to do together

Sorcerers deduce that Gojo did the process of destroying the brain & healing it, almost 5 times now. But Sukuna is okay since he did it less times than Gojo. Sukuna asks, "you are reaching your limit right?"

Sukuna says this time he will close his domain with a barrier so that Gojo can't escape. All he got to do is just cut Gojo & adapt to void

Gojo's nose is still bleeding & he falls to his his knees when Sukuna starts to say, "See ya, 'Strongest'. A guy that was born when I didn't exist. An ordinary guy"

Sukuna tries to open his domain once again but MALEVOLENT SHRINE IMMEDIATELY GETS DESTROYED. Even tho the time Sukuna took the Unlimited Void effects weren't even 10 seconds, his brain still took the damage

Narrator explain that just like Gojo, Sukuna's brain room damage due to which he too can't expand his domain now. Gojo laughs at Sukuna

Pointing at Mei Mei's crows, Gojo says "My students are watching me. I'm still gonna look cool

Gojo pulls Sukuna towards him and lands a heavy punch on his face!! Narrator recalls Yorozu's lines to Sukuna: "I have more to teach you about love. And Ultimate Strength & The Soltitude it brings!!"

Last edited:

Lord Escanor

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Algeria
Yooo what happened to sukuna??
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also, Gojo is HIM.

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
They've fucked each other up... Watch Kenjaku be opportunistic and try to take them both out, lol.
That would be very much like him but since he needs Sukuna to do him a favour, I suspect he will focus on GOATJO instead

usernamesused

Reaction score
Country
India
Sukuna and kenjaku r parasites. EOS with only original CT gojo>kashimo>rest

Ero-Sanji

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Gege has been cooking this entire fight!

They've fucked each other up... Watch Kenjaku be opportunistic and try to take them both out, lol.
I still don't understand why half the group aren't hunting him.

korwinkrulpolski

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
Sukuna did know about healing your own CT with RCT before the fight. Important information for us. I've been wondering lately how much Sukuna really know about CT.

SonOfDaws

Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
Cool chapter

The more I see of Gojo though, the more I can see him surviving this fight with Sukuna and becoming an antagonist of some kind instead.

Ero-Sanji

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
He should be the one to hunt them
Well, I don't think he would fare well against that many of them and I guess that's his assumption as well, but sure it's weird that they're not doing anything against each other.

Antonho

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Man, Sukuna was planning his fight against Gojo ever since his first fight against Gojo when he was still inside Itadori body and they're still evenly matched. Gojo is a fucking monster. At this point there's no doubt that just 20 finger Sukuna really was weaker than Gojo.

Senoirmeow

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I love how arrogant is by calling Gojo “just another man” if Sukuna was still in Yuji’s body or even his own I doubt he’d be using those words.

I Am Atomic

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Talk about Boss fight! Gojo is such a badass man. Sukuna still hasn't shown all his cards yet, waiting for that reveal. Can Sukuna summon the shadow beasts? If so, can the deer heal him?

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
I still don't understand why half the group aren't hunting him.
Because they need to stay nearby in case Gojo loses so they can jump Sukuna. Sending half after Kenjaku would only get that half killed.

Cool chapter

The more I see of Gojo though, the more I can see him surviving this fight with Sukuna and becoming an antagonist of some kind instead.
Really dunno how you can come to this conclusion.

Wookitake

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Kenny will appear soon enough. Maybe even in the next chapter. I doubt this fight ends naturally.

yoseb

Reaction score
Country
United States
Can Sukuna summon the shadow beasts? If so, can the deer heal him?
I doubt Sukuna has the time to heal with the deer against the speed of Gojo's CT. I imagine it being kind of impractical in a fast moving fight.

I love how arrogant is by calling Gojo “just another man” if Sukuna was still in Yuji’s body or even his own I doubt he’d be using those words.
Im getting a kick out of it. But I guess a big part of jujutsu battles is preparation. In the fight against Yorozu, Sukuna said losing is equivalent to death. He is a survivor. I think this fight has shown that he's willing to win/survive by any means necessary. This emerges as a key theme throughout the manga (e.g., Toji's elaborate plan to weaken young Gojo before striking, sorcerers willing to make a deal with the "devil" for a second chance at life, sorcerers and normies being able to resurrect as curses by clinging fiercely to life, Sukuna's condescending comment about weak creatures seeking happiness/life to the point of indignance, etc.).

Sukuna's (questionably) indomitable strength just happens to be what he's been able to rely on for survival. I think the fact that Sukuna is so chatty and even childish in his remarks shows how much Gojo has put him on the ropes. Alas, I think the fact that the flame arrow and Yorozu's gift have not been mentioned makes clear that Sukunas ultimately got the upper hand.

lexx

Reaction score
Country
Canada
So Sukuna's burned out his own brain just like Gojo with the repeated domain + RCT + domain spamming. Yay! This frankly monotonous domain battle is over. Never thought it'd be possible for me to be bored with a Sukuna & Gojo domain fight, yet here we are.

Megumi's CT hasn't been burned out yet, Sukuna's got that departing gift from Yorozu. He's still favored to win.