Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 231 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 231 - Spoilers & Discussion

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Honestly i enjoy the dynamic of these two and the dynamic of this battle so, so much. It is so well written and adapted. Might be one of my favs in any Shonen.
I agree.

I really like this purely strategic side

Andrej070

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Slovenia
I've seen some comments complaining Gojo being the center of the show too much over Itadori. But I wonder. Why isn't anyone praising the manga for its unique writing style. I really enjoy reading it because it seems it has more than one "most important person". Frankly I wouldn't mind if Gojo was actually the centerpiece of the story or even Sukuna or Kenjaku. I know it seems like Itadori should be the center, but maybe his just one of the important pieces. It's not like one piece where Luffy's gonna grab the biggest price (for sure). Jujutsu seems more like a common goal manga.

mugen

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
Itadori is lame. Erase him altogether. Make it a Gojo story.

SanaNeOlm

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I for one don't think Itadori is lame at all. He just jumped into a cage full of monsters. He is still acclimating. And as Andrej said, the writing style of JJK is goal focused

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
I for one don't think Itadori is lame at all. He just jumped into a cage full of monsters. He is still acclimating. And as Andrej said, the writing style of JJK is goal focused
Itadori is lame. Erase him altogether. Make it a Gojo story.
Itadori will have a role later, there's a reason Kenjaku created him.

SanaNeOlm

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Itadori will have a role later, there's a reason Kenjaku created him.
Similar to Aot. It's everyone's story rn, but at the end Itadori will be the major piece

Dynamight

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Similar to Aot. It's everyone's story rn, but at the end Itadori will be the major piece
GeGe made claims years ago that he still hasn’t figured out Yuji’s ending ,he’s completed Megumi’s. I always thought the story was about Gojo, but how will his end?. Yuji’s origin story we may get at the peak of the culling games. Kenjaku made him for a reason & we’re all gonna be shocked by it I feel. Jjk has one of the best story to me because of its writing

SanaNeOlm

Reaction score
Country
Germany
GeGe made claims years ago that he still hasn’t figured out Yuji’s ending ,he’s completed Megumi’s. I always thought the story was about Gojo, but how will his end?. Yuji’s origin story we may get at the peak of the culling games. Kenjaku made him for a reason & we’re all gonna be shocked by it I feel. Jjk has one of the best story to me because of its writing
That's what's on my mind. What do you think how long Sukunas role in the story will be relevant? I can't make my mind about the endgame in JJK. The current narration leaves that completely open to interpretation imo

Gaku

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
Didnt Kenjaku make Itadori jusr as a container for Sukuna, he even admited he (itadori) doesnt have a role anymore.

Dynamight

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
That's what's on my mind. What do you think how long Sukunas role in the story will be relevant? I can't make my mind about the endgame in JJK. The current narration leaves that completely open to interpretation imo
Idk how this will end but that’s why I love it!, like this series is SO unpredictable. I do remember GeGe saying in regards to the ending. Either 1 person dies & everyone lives Or everyone dies & 1 person lives. That “one person” could be either Gojo, Yuji or Megumi. It’d be pretty cool & sad af if Yuji shared the same fate as Gojo in terms of losing his best friend & being the strongest. But we’ll never know with GeGe

Last edited:

Bradhimself

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Idk how this will end but that’s why I love it!, like this series is SO unpredictable. I do remember GeGe saying in regards to the ending. Either 1 person dies & everyone lives Or everyone dies & 1 person lives. That “one person” could be either Gojo, Yuji or Megumi. It’d be pretty cool & sad af if Yuji shared the same fate as Gojo in terms of losing his best friend & being the strongest. But we’ll never know with GeGe
It'll be Yuji. The first chapter was his grandpa saying when you die be around people, help them etc

RatibTM

Reaction score
Country
United States
He is just a boring normal person, not Shonen material.
No unrealistic goal, no hardworking beyond limits, no smile at hard time moments, no I want to befriend my enemies despite they killed half of earth.
He is just a normal guy, accidentally was introduced to community of sorcerers, and went along with it. Now has friends he wants to protect.

lexx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
He is just a boring normal person, not Shonen material.
No unrealistic goal, no hardworking beyond limits, no smile at hard time moments, no I want to befriend my enemies despite they killed half of earth.
He is just a normal guy, accidentally was introduced to community of sorcerers, and went along with it. Now has friends he wants to protect.
Yuji was a mad science experiment by birth, allowed to live a normal life in obscurity most likely on purpose to keep his existence hidden. His mom was a sorcerer with a mad strong gravity based CT, and was Kenjaku’s last host when she gave birth to Yuji!

Choso - the death womb painting, that Choso - instinctively recognized Yuji as his brother from another mother.

Oh and Yuji’s supernatural level athletic ability was noted by Fushigoro, literally in chapter 1, as being similar to “Zenin-Sempai” aka Maki, who possesses a heavenly restriction.

Tell me again how Itadori Yuji is just some normal bloke thrown into a supernatural secret society and not a typical Shonen main character.