Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 235 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 235 - Spoilers & Discussion

papypopo

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Pretty sure combining the other shadows takes time - otherwise that would be ridiculous to keep fighting the abilities of every shadow multiple times as it combines with another shadow, with an extra ability. Either way a creature like Agito has made it apparent that Mahoraga isn’t the ultimate ability of Ten Shadows. The combination of all 10 Shadows into one would be the pinnacle but no one’s ever managed to defeat Mahoraga until apparently Sukuna has.
If you defeated Mahoraga once, you’d have to defeat it 9 more times in each new shadow combination.
When Sukuna killed snake, and the finger bearer killed a divine dog we didn’t see any combination of the the sort until later.

There has to be a limit otherwise it’ll be the one of the most broken abilities In JJK. With time being the limiter. Although the process of having to defeat a Shikigami could negate that since being able to use them is essentially some sort of binding vow.
I don’t think so, i think it requires a great amount of curse energy and control over it, we just assume it’s possible with all shikigamis because we saw it with divine dogs but they was originaly 2 so it’s kind of logical, it may also require some kind of binding vow but at the end i don’t think all can fuse with each other (at death of course, excluding what megumi did with the Well’s of unknow) : for example i don’t think bull can fuse with deer, the combination is only possible for making Agito because it’s the requirement.
Like in Yugiho if u follow what i want to mean.

So i actually think with the remaining shikigami another beast can be create, im thinking about dog bull and frog and maybe elephant since they are the one we don’t see here in this fight (i imagine some kind of indi deity like beast).

When this one is destroyed, they can be fused with agito, maho to create the ultimate trump card of the 10S technique.

lexx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Echoes of the opening salvo of this fight but the balance is somewhat different. Gojo's black flashes have, apparently, restored his CT output, and he's in "The Zone" as Nanamin put it to Yuji, ages ago. Sukuna's again missing a hand - scary that he can tank Gojo's biggest attack and only sacrifice a single hand. But theoretically Sukuna's brain damage from the previous battle of domains is still in effect, and Gojo's own brain damage from the same domain battle has been restored by the Black Flashes.

Weakened Sukuna, unable to use his domain, missing a hand so unable to summon Shikigami for now, and Mahoraga's probably gone for good, but who knows whether Maho's "wheel" adaptations are still in effect.

vs Gojo, who has shown his entire hand BUT is currently as strong as ever.

Time for Sukuna to suck up his pride and use that "gift" from Yorozu, whatever it is.

papypopo

Reaction score
Country
France
People think Sakuna is the main villian, but Kenjaku is the real main villian, he is the mastermind behind all of this. He plan this Sakuna vs Gojo fight so he can get rid of the two strongest players that can interfere with his plan.

The main character is still Itadori, so the next big arc is likely going to be Itadori vs Kenjaku.
When Yuji is gonna find out all the truth about himself, about kenkaju being the mastermind behind everything that as happen since the beggining is the moment where the manga will go for the final arc. Im pretty sure kenkaju is just waiting for the opportunity to absorb someone here. Since he was so afraid of gojo and was letting sukuna all that powers it is really really obvious guys that this fight was part of his plan to weakened the latters. They can’t be around for him to succed.

next chapter uraume may came to rescue to be immediatly killed by gojo:3c

Last edited:

Young Aizen

Reaction score
Country
United States
IT'S THE GOJO THA GAWD!!

Dragneel.Fx

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
That's your opinion. I think that great antagonist means great threat and greatest power - the best example is how Frieza was portrayed in the DBZ. Sukuna would be great if he did defeat Gojo or turns out to be stronger during this fight and at the beginning this possibility was narratively open. At the end of the fight it isn't even close which is far worse.

Yes and that would mean real threat and danger. It would be great moment for Yuji to shine, I almost forget that he's main character. It should be the point when we learn about his innate technique . We already know that he has tons of potential, even more than Gojo or Yuta, so Sukuna being stronger than Gojo would make fantastic final threat.

That's exactly how he was described at the beginning of the manga. The one that was defeat only be collective efforts of strongest sorcerers of strongest era. It really isn't just about Gojo being stronger. It is about the challenge Sukuna presented and what he did without 10 shadows. For me it's very disappointing, but Gege hasn't stop cooking, maybe something will come up with another chapter.

All hopes lays in Kenjaku for now...

Reassuming - Gojo could have been killed in that battle, and very reasonable too, if Gege decided that. For the first 3-4 chapters of the fight the threat was real. Gojo is hard to deal with, the point is - if anyone Sukuna should be able to do it.
I feel like for Yuji to "shine" as you say, it would be an asspull power up because he's not strong enough to do damage to Sukuna. Characters like Yuta & Okkotsu who are much stronger still don't have a chance to win. Also the typical trope of strongest villain beating our current strongest hero just so the MC can do something about it would be pretty predictable and boring. Like we all expected it. I doubt Sukuna will be able to do anything significant right now w/o Kenjaku or Uraume.

But anyway Gojo is undoubtedly the strongest and it makes sense cos his technique and curse energy usage is quite unfair and broken. Like even if you're able to touch him with domain amp, you'd have to be physically super strong and with CE stronger than his to actually deal enough damage and we know that almost impossible even for Sukuna so yeah this outcomes makes the most sense given how Gojo is described

korwinkrulpolski

Reaction score
Country
Poland
I feel like for Yuji to "shine" as you say, it would be an asspull power up because he's not strong enough to do damage to Sukuna. Characters like Yuta & Okkotsu who are much stronger still don't have a chance to win. Also the typical trope of strongest villain beating our current strongest hero just so the MC can do something about it would be pretty predictable and boring. Like we all expected it. I doubt Sukuna will be able to do anything significant right now w/o Kenjaku or Uraume.
I understand your point of view but I am not saying that Yuji is on the right level now, I'm just saying that he's been growing at crazy level of speed (arguably the fastest growth rate in the series) and it would be believable if he got stronger due to unlocking Innate Technique (possibly inheriting something from Sukuna). Remember that he's been able to fight special grade without innate technique, that's unheard of (well maybe Toji is an exception). It's high time we saw Yuji innate technique. Beside he probably consumed Death Paintings, another power up.

And about growth - recently shown in the anime Gojo's past arc showed us once again that growth in the JJK can happen in the spur of the moment. And who is better at that than Yuji? I have high hopes for Itadori future, but I'm not saying he's ready now.

nfinitfx

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
When Yuji is gonna find out all the truth about himself, about kenkaju being the mastermind behind everything that as happen since the beggining is the moment where the manga will go for the final arc. Il pretty sure kenkaju is just waiting for the opportunity to absorb someone here. Since he was so afraid of gojo and was letting sukuna all that powers it m’as really really obvious guys that this fight was part of his plan to weakened the latters. They can’t be around for him to succed.

next chapter uraume may came to rescue to be immediatly killed by gojo:3c
Kenjaku can either take over Sakuna or Gojo, and he'd be OP in this manga.

Antonho

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
People think Sakuna is the main villian, but Kenjaku is the real main villian, he is the mastermind behind all of this. He plan this Sakuna vs Gojo fight so he can get rid of the two strongest players that can interfere with his plan.

The main character is still Itadori, so the next big arc is likely going to be Itadori vs Kenjaku.
People are WAY too focused on power scaling to understand the big picture. Sukuna isn't underwhelming, he's literally the only person alive that could face Gojo 1v1. Now, even if something happen and Gojo and/or sukuna dies, we already know that Kenjaku really didn't had a chance against Gojo or sukuna which would make him an even better villain. Gojo and sukuna are GREAT characters, but they eventually got played by their own ego.

Senoirmeow

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Still amusing that Gojo would’ve won this fight 4 chapters ago if Sukuna wasn’t using 10 shadows as a crutch.

usernamesused

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
India
Btw has anyone else wondered hth did mei's crows tank the purple 🤣💜.
Bro sukuna is far from over. Yorozu gift must be some help now. After this he will start using his shrine cause the gift will be of some use to balance. Then we will see what could have been heian era sukuna vs goatjo. Still the goatjo gonna win though 😎

29views

Reaction score
Country
St Lucia
hmm... so in my head it's either 1) gift from Yorozu, 2) Sukuna CT reveal / Secret hidden technique, or 3) Mahorago final form with all the shadows combined
but I guess Gojo would use DE and wrap it up if he could

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
That's your opinion. I think that great antagonist means great threat and greatest power - the best example is how Frieza was portrayed in the DBZ. Sukuna would be great if he did defeat Gojo or turns out to be stronger during this fight and at the beginning this possibility was narratively open. At the end of the fight it isn't even close which is far worse.

Yes and that would mean real threat and danger. It would be great moment for Yuji to shine, I almost forget that he's main character. It should be the point when we learn about his innate technique . We already know that he has tons of potential, even more than Gojo or Yuta, so Sukuna being stronger than Gojo would make fantastic final threat.

That's exactly how he was described at the beginning of the manga. The one that was defeat only be collective efforts of strongest sorcerers of strongest era. It really isn't just about Gojo being stronger. It is about the challenge Sukuna presented and what he did without 10 shadows. For me it's very disappointing, but Gege hasn't stop cooking, maybe something will come up with another chapter.

All hopes lays in Kenjaku for now...

Reassuming - Gojo could have been killed in that battle, and very reasonable too, if Gege decided that. For the first 3-4 chapters of the fight the threat was real. Gojo is hard to deal with, the point is - if anyone Sukuna should be able to do it.
I get where you’re coming from but nothing short of an a giant asspull would allow Yuji to face Sukuna had he beat Gojo. He’s honestly just here. Maki and co are the plan b should Gojo fail.

The thing about Sukuna being the strongest; he WAS the strongest in a time where the was no Gojo. Sukuna being the strongest has never been fact out of the Heian era. The manga has acknowledged the belief that Gojo just didn’t happen to be born yet a few times. With that said; I understand your point more now and I agree to an extent. I enjoyed this fight but Sukuna spamming 10 shadows was a bit disappointing. I expected more in that sense from the King of Curses

And as far as Sukuna being the final threat, if you believe he’s the final antagonist I could see why this would be disappointing. I personally think Kenjaku is the true main antagonist. Sukuna always felt too simple to be the main antagonist.And if he loses he’ll give up on everything because Sukuna believes your life is forfeit if you lose

Bradhimself

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I don't understand what is disappointing about Sukuna....

Is it so strange that a villain uses unfair tricks to win?
No it's not strange at all, It is a common theme. But Sukuna is not winning and is doing tricks, that is what's disappointing.

Artthh

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Gojo is literally that guy

SonOfDaws

Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
Sukuna is still a fraud until proven otherwise, but let's not get too ahead of ourselves now on some spoilers that have led people astray before.

All Sukuna has "revealed" to us so far is two abilities of his own and a bunch of stolen powers of present time characters: After 100s of years, why would Angel come back with a murder-grudge for a man who's only abilities are cutting and instant goth redecorating?

Surely, Sukuna's abilities are more varied than the abilities of the average quiet kid in middle school.

Scene hasn't even changed from the battle yet and Sukuna's post-"win" reactions are decidedly absent. This isn't over yet.

Artthh

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Sukuna is still a fraud until proven otherwise, but let's not get too ahead of ourselves now on some spoilers that have led people astray before.

All Sukuna has "revealed" to us so far is two abilities of his own and a bunch of stolen powers of present time characters: After 100s of years, why would Angel come back with a murder-grudge for a man who's only abilities are cutting and instant goth redecorating?

Surely, Sukuna's abilities are more varied than the abilities of the average quiet kid in middle school.

Scene hasn't even changed from the battle yet and Sukuna's post-"win" reactions are decidedly absent. This isn't over yet.
Im sure sukuna has a very vast toolkit but how much of it works against gojo?

Antonho

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Im sure sukuna has a very vast toolkit but how much of it works against gojo?
Some people don't get that. Sukuna is a freaking monster, but it's almost impossible to land effective hits on Gojo. Why would he be spamming fire or whatever when Gojo can almost ignore it?

Ero-Sanji

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
It's not just Limitless and Six eyes, remember that combined power got rivalled by the ten shadows alone. It's Gojo himself who's an absolute freak of nature. An unparallelled talent that world will probably never see again.

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
It's not just Limitless and Six eyes, remember that combined power got rivalled by the ten shadows alone. It's Gojo himself who's an absolute freak of nature. An unparallelled talent that world will probably never see again.
This. There were many born with Limitless and Six Eyes, but Gege made it a point to specify how Goatjo himself is unique