Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 238 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 238 - Spoilers & Discussion

Dr34d

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
To the "die hard" Gojo fans (I know not all of you are irrational), your cope statements; fraudkuna this, infinite void that, mean absolutely nothing. The fact remains that Sukuna said he will kill Gojo and he did it masterfully while leaving enough in the tank to fight many others....and it even looks like he is getting stronger. So cope away, I wish you speedy recover...or not.

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I love how Fraudkuna stans get triggered by this. On a serious note, no one is denying that Fraudkuna’s strategy was smart and that he outsmarted Goatjo.

papypopo

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
I love how Fraudkuna stans get triggered by this. On a serious note, no one is denying that Fraudkuna’s strategy was smart and that he outsmarted Goatjo.
Im a gojo fan but save the ending everything is consistent and was well done. Can’t praise one or another, sukuna is a goat, gojo too and we all know he was intended to die since the start, he may have win if sukuna wasn’t that smart, but fact is we have a true vilain here. The only way to win against him now is by outsmarting him with an unexpected strategy. Yuji is perfect for that with his new find powers you will see

Last edited:

Rjbtv

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Im a gojo fan but save the ending everything is consistent and was well done. Can’t praise one or another, sukuna is a goat, gojo too and we all know he was intended to die since the start, he may have win if sukuna wasn’t that smart, but fact is we have a true vilain here. The only way to win against him now is by outsmarted him with unexpected strategy. Yuji is perfect for that with his new find powers you will see
Kenjaku will outsmart everyone.

Bamn

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Since Higuruma joined the fight i went and read the previous chapters of his fight between him and Yuji, and i totally forgot about his DE.

Can you imagine, he activates his DE and since no act of violence is allowed, the 4 of them just stares at each other and then proceed to have a cup of tea and have a civil discussion

Riverskull

Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Just gotta say, the JJK fandom is the most hilarious ive seen in a long ass time. The constant banter, memes and agenda wars going around is just insane lmao

Last edited:

Dr34d

Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
Such a delicious and masterful display by Sukuna the goat, I will be rereading the Sukuna v Gojo fight for a long time, especially from the point Gojo calls Sukuna the challenger...such audacity from a nameless fish lol

kurosx

Reaction score
Country
Tanzania
Such a delicious and masterful display by Sukuna the goat, I will be rereading the Sukuna v Gojo fight for a long time, especially from the point Gojo calls Sukuna the challenger...such audacity from a nameless fish lol
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
TOP10 diabolus ex machinas of all time.

Last edited:

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States

joedorben

Reaction score
Country
American Samoa
Fraudkuna is Fraudkuna, deal with it.
Again, how is he a fraud in any way? Should be Fraudjo, Sukuna did everything he said he would and is just as strong as he said

coolerthanzerok

Reaction score
Country
United States
I've come around to the idea that Sukuna could've beaten Gojo without 10 Shadows. Gojo had the edge when they were throwing hands, but I have to assume that Sukuna's hand-to-hand combat with domain amplification AND a spare pair of arms would've tipped the scale. Besides, a free full heal after that Hollow Purple is pretty big. And who's to say Sukuna couldn't have landed a black flash of his own? His new weapon might even be able to interfere with Red/Blue. I do wonder why he used piercing water to attack blue instead of cleave or dismantle.

Dr34d

Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
I've come around to the idea that Sukuna could've beaten Gojo without 10 Shadows. Gojo had the edge when they were throwing hands, but I have to assume that Sukuna's hand-to-hand combat with domain amplification AND a spare pair of arms would've tipped the scale. Besides, a free full heal after that Hollow Purple is pretty big. And who's to say Sukuna couldn't have landed a black flash of his own? His new weapon might even be able to interfere with Red/Blue. I do wonder why he used piercing water to attack blue instead of cleave or dismantle.
He had 10 shadows active so he couldn't also use dismantle/cleave.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
TOP10 diabolus ex machinas of all time.
Your tears are delicious, cry more.