Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 243 - Spoilers & Discussion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 243 - Spoilers & Discussion

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there are more than 3 large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Avoid posting images not related to the chapter spoilers.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.
  • Failure to correctly format spoilers, will result in their deletion.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

[/img][/img]

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credit: Ohana

Zetauno

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
So, it seems, Takaba's technique wasn't meant to kill anyone? Yuta says something like that. And, Kenny says his will/plan's gonna be inherited. By Sukuna? Wasn't expecting that ending tbh, but I'm glad we can move on.

JutsuJuken

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
So Takaba died?!

wthgege

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Sabertooth
Kashimo faced Sukuna headon and forced him into reincarnation.
Yuta used an inexperienced sorcerer as bait to land a ks. What a fraud.

Vici

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
So if whole plan was to use Takaba CT to buy time and hide Yuta presence why just not send Maki that Kenji can't track by default and not sacrificing someone like Takaba :twitch

Part of me refuse to buy it's the end of Kenjaku.

And, Kenny says his will/plan's gonna be inherited.
I mean technically he's still alive unless Yuta will exorcise the brain so in sense it may be quite literally inherited.

wthgege

Reaction score
Country
Sabertooth
So if whole plan was to use Takaba CT to buy time and hide Yuta presence why just not send Maki that Kenji can't track by default and not sacrificing someone like Takaba :twitch

Part of me refuse to buy it's the end of Kenjaku.

I mean technically he's still alive unless Yuta will exorcise the brain so in sense it may be quite literally inherited.
There's a line at the end of the narrator asking what is kennie planning while at death's door. He wont go out that easy

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
This will probably be the last time we see Kenjaku as Geto, but in my opinion he definitely has something planned in case like that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

He wont go out that easy
We all think so.

nfinitfx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
So Kenjaku technically did not defeat takaba, he just put Takaba in a state of bliss, and dream that he would not fight anymore.

Kenjaku says his will would be inherited, that technically means he is dead right? I mean if he is not dead, then why would he say his ''will'' will be inherited..

Could it be possible he inherit his will to ''Takaba'', and somehow takaba becomes the main villian of the series? If so that would literally be a joke haha, but would make this series amusing.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Kenjaku says his will would be inherited, that technically means he is dead right? I mean if he is not dead, then why would he say his ''will'' will be inherited..
But by whom?

I don't think Sukuna or Uraume are interested in his plan.

nfinitfx

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
But by whom?

I don't think Sukuna or Uraume are interested in his plan.
Yes, that is why i say takaba (through soul resonance last chapter). Or some unknown character that has yet to show up.

Or he is just bluffing just to buy sometime for him to recover, but judging by what Kenjaku says he seem to have accepted defeat already.

Or next chapter, Takaba wakes up finds kenjaku dead, and think he is play acting, and revives him somehow....

Gaku

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom

He's not a curse, if his throat is slashed he dies

But he most likely have some sort of backup, we never knew the original purpose of the culling game
( something about Tengen)

Also what a great fight and at the end Takaba didnt die, perhaps we will see him happy once this is all over.

Lord Escanor

Reaction score
Country
Algeria
Yuta beat the fraud allegations lol.

Wonder where maki is, and if GetoKenny is defeated right now, does he switch bodies or does something to get back into the fight? He kinda fits the main villian role more than sukuna imo so he's definitely coming back.

Senoirmeow

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Upset Kenjaku has died this early without an interaction with Yuji. But I feel he will merge with Tengen in an incomplete form. The merger will still happen but not how he wanted it. He’s not the type to not have any backup plans. His death was probably a penultimate (or always mandatory) requirement for the merger. It will just be incomplete and he will merge with Tengen regardless.

Antonho

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
There's a line at the end of the narrator asking what is kennie planning while at death's door. He wont go out that easy
Maki can be tracked, just not by detecting her cursed energy
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Kashimo faced Sukuna headon and forced him into reincarnation.
Yuta used an inexperienced sorcerer as bait to land a ks. What a fraud.
Damm, people learned the Word fraud and all of a sudden they want to use for everything. Takaba had one of the strongest CT in the entire series. It's logical that Kenjaku wouldn't be able to track what was going on outside the battle because of takaba reality altering stuff. WHY would any sorcerer risk the fate of the entire world by facing Kenjaku head on just to allow him to escape or kill even more people?

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Dunno, what Kenjaku said....
Hopefully he wont try to get takaba or gojo's body

Battle Wolf

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Sure Kenjaku won't die that easy, to kill him the brain must be damaged... They will take the head to HQ or Yuta would have cut him in half from top to bottom.

97ninja

Reaction score
Country
Kenya
Damn he went out without saying the one piece is real

lexx

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Is it just me or is the author deliberately making every fight go the opposite of expectation simply to keep it fresh?