Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 243 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 243 - Spoilers & Discussion

Dr34d

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
Takaba's ability feels like a constantly active domain expansion without a barrier, with so many conditions to "win".

Ero-Sanji

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Now, I'm not one to claim Yuta is a fraud but I love how people are claiming that Yuta beat the fraud allegations as he's doing the most fraudulent thing you can do, which is to attack someone preoccupied in another fight.

Anyway, one thing I appreciate about Juju is that they jump their enemies. There's no room for honor when people's lives heck the entire world is on the line. This went way too easy though, I'm nervous.

LYEL

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
What i like about JJK is that nobody cares about heroic feats if it means you are going to defeat your enemy. In real life during a life threat situation we would do the same thing as Yuta did with his "fuck this dude ima cut his head ambushing him from behind" at this point there's no sense to fight just to show the others how strong you are, remember, theres only 4 people there who can actually do something to try to save the world, they can't afford to be a good guy at this point, they have to go for the kill in the first opportunity they have.
I think Kenjaku will make a fusion dance with Tengen and the culling game is a buffet to complete his transformation like a substitute to the plasma vessels.

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Takaba the best good guy

MonsterEnvy

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Yuta beat the fraud allegations lol.

Wonder where maki is, and if GetoKenny is defeated right now, does he switch bodies or does something to get back into the fight? He kinda fits the main villian role more than sukuna imo so he's definitely coming back.
Well no. While Yuta is strong, this does not prove he could have beaten Kenjaku in a straight fight. Cause someone else used their technique so Kenjaku would not sense Yuta allowing him to ambush him.

KenjakuisLOVE

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Is there no possibility, Kenjaku switches mind (like he always does) and uses the powers of Takaba?

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Now, I'm not one to claim Yuta is a fraud but I love how people are claiming that Yuta beat the fraud allegations as he's doing the most fraudulent thing you can do, which is to attack someone preoccupied in another fight.
With honor you get nowhere, especially against an opponent who makes playing dirty his daily bread.

Migi_0

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Colombia
This looks too good to be true. Also, I don't think it is possible to this to be the end of Kenjaku without having a conversation With Yuji.

kingRoXaS

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
This looks too good to be true. Also, I don't think it is possible to this to be the end of Kenjaku without having a conversation With Yuji.
Yuji will eat Kenjaku brain and Kenny will appear in his mind often just to troll

LOL

Gaku

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
Is there no possibility, Kenjaku switches mind (like he always does) and uses the powers of Takaba?
He needs to transplant the brain to another body to take control

So no, he cant take Takaba nor Gojo's body

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
So if whole plan was to use Takaba CT to buy time and hide Yuta presence why just not send Maki that Kenji can't track by default and not sacrificing someone like Takaba :twitch
Kenjaku was on guard against Maki, she couldn't have taken him so easily. Takaba was completely unexpected which is why it worked. Angel knows what he's talking about.

SanaNeOlm

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yes, yes, YES! I love you Yuta. As much as I'm impressed by Kenjaku, i couldn't stand his smug face anymore. Let Getos body rest and exorcise Kenjaku to the next millenia.

This is JJK, they don't give a f. about honor and warriors spirit. If it needs to be done, it gets done, whatever dirty tactics necessary. I love the pragmatism. Kenjaku deserves nothing better anyway.

BUT I wonder what secret binding vow or a pact Kenjaku and Sukuna had (I expect one), this is not the end of Kenjaku in that sense. His death might just activate or satisfy the vow.

RatibTM

Reaction score
Country
United States
I think Kenny stole Takaba's CT and he is showing Yuta an alternative reality.

LYEL

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I think Kenny stole Takaba's CT and he is showing Yuta an alternative reality.
I don't think that's the case, because Yuta wasn't participating the show and only atked Kenjaku after Takaba was "defeated" and the show literally ended.

papypopo

Reaction score
Country
France
People were not so in love about the pragmatism, the realism of the serie and the world sorcerers were living in when gojo died and nobody was grieving for a whole chapter :XD

My boy Yuta did a great job here. Kenkaju let his guard down because of Takaba’s CT AND because he was enjoying himself in this fight.

Of course he is not dead yet or has a plan in case of (maybe another of his experiment who carry on his will).

Even if it was Maki, result should have been the same. She must be up to something else rn because she is not with yuji and co, maybe after Tengen.

Next chapter, Yuji’s return finally:3c

Last edited:

Dragneel.Fx

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Before the fight, didnt Kenjaku basically say he would be able to sense if someone like Yuta got close and would escape if that happens? I doubt he could beat Yuta anyway. Makes sense that he’s ambushed.

Gaku

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
Last edited:

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Thought the chapter was nice. The fight was original, and more importantly, finally Kenjaku is eating shit a little bit. But of course, no way his plans are done so let’s see what he has in store

Senoirmeow

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Never thought I’d imagine people would complain about Yuta being sent there over Maki.

Firstly since Takaba’s technique prevents sensing CE. Which would’ve made sending Maki completely redundant. It would be like wearing camouflage over camouflage. She’s better used as a ambush tactic for Sukuna.

Secondly, Yuta is probably a better matchup for Kenjaku should an ambush fail since he has similarly more than one technique, Kenjaku is really clever at deducing techniques, so having the ability to keep some in reserve is essential. Maki is just strong and quick, both things Kenjaku is probably experienced enough to anticipate, since all he has to worry about is her physical prowess, nothing else.

Thirdly, most of you all seem to be forgetting Yuta has a grudge against Kenjaku, primarily for sealing Gojo but mostly for taking over the body of Gojo’s best friend and essentially forcing Gojo into a situation to fight “Geto” again, something of which Yuta has boldly stated that he will kill Kenjaku so Gojo doesn’t have to do it a second time.

No matter the cards the protagonists had, sending Yuta was their best chance. Plus out of the entire group he’s well versed with Geto’s technique since he’s fought and beat it before.