Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 245 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 245 - Spoilers & Discussion

lexx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada

Interesting.
TBH Higuruma’s probably the most interesting character JJK’s had in some time, but I somehow doubt Judgeman’s design change is all that significant.

I mea, ffs, Sukuna gained not one but two cursed tools and they barely mattered whatsoever.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy

Remember this page ?

Battle Wolf

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Imagine Yuji pulling a Malevolent Shrine... I shit myself

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
2.) Itadori is TRASH. Like I love his personality but Itadori has got to be the worst MC to ever happen and Gege really messed up by having him as the MC. Itadori has done absolutely NOTHING to warrant him to even be part of the final battle. This is gonna be a case like madara and ywach where they have to just do something. I just don’t understand

Why don't people read the manga?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

English translation

Battle Wolf

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Much better understandable version from TCB, if the target is holding a cursed tool, the tool will be confiscated not the technique... Very smart Sukuna, he may know it from the beginning to be so calm with all this.

Zetauno

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
At the end, I think the reason for Sukuna not losing his CT is because Yuji will either be able to counter it or he'll be immune to the CT slashes.

Battle Wolf

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Why Yuji didn't hit Sukuna with black flash on that punch? He punched Mahito like a punch bag and with Sukuna he used a power that we didn't know

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Panel of Choso, Ino, and Kusakabe is the equivalent of Piccolo, Krillin, and Yamacha entering to fight Cell
Remember this page

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Assuming Fraudkuna has an external drive where he can store cursed techniques as long as he understands them, I am still curious to see how he can understand and replicate Higurama's sword though

animeangryfan4

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
sigh
black flash this manga, just when things cannot be subverted even more we get even more subversional BS like this.
For once Gege, FOR ONCE, allow Yuji to be the one to defeat Sukuna. Not The Strongest Physical Fighter or the Strongest Curse Technique User.

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Why Yuji didn't hit Sukuna with black flash on that punch? He punched Mahito like a punch bag and with Sukuna he used a power that we didn't know
I mean let's be honest, Yuji would need shitload amounts of Black Flashes to incapacitate Fraudkuna (assuming the latter doesn't try to defend)

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
But I wonder if you actually read the manga or not.....

Do you understand that Yuji and the others have devised more than one countermeasure on Sukuna?

Higuruma's was one of many, and let's be honest, from the moment Higuruma started with "But you know, there could be some contraindications with my technique" it was clear that it was going to be a half fail

Reactions: Rue

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
But I wonder if you actually read the manga or not.....

Do you understand that Yuji and the others have devised more than one countermeasure on Sukuna?

Higuruma's was one of many, and let's be honest, from the moment Higuruma started with "But you know, there could be some contraindications with my technique" it was clear that it was going to be a half fail
The problem is not that. The problem is that Fraudkuna appears beyond broken and not sure how in the world they are going to bring him down

Kenjaku, while strong, appeared to be beatable. The viable plan was to catch him off guard, which is an extremely difficult task but Takaba and Yuta did just that.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Out

The problem is not that. The problem is that Fraudkuna appears beyond broken and not sure how in the world they are going to bring him down
If, and I mean if, Yuji's countermeasures also fail, then I will agree with you.

kingRoXaS

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Well, or Gege really has a planned and I mean, well planned ending of Sukuna being defeated

Or Gege is just lost in his work because what he did to Sukuna drove his work into the corner and doesn't know how to come back from it.

But either way, imo Franz, yep Yuji will the one to end Sukuna.

But the one thing hammering in my head rn is the person to inherit Kenny's will..

Not Sukuna, they're not friends or anything, just some ally by circumstances. (And he already got the Cursed Tool from a dying "stalker")
Not Uraume lol

The only one left in my mind is.... Yuji

He's something created by Kenny itself and even if told otherwise to Choso(Yuji's real brother), he expects great things from Yuji and even thanked his schools classmates and kinda saved them.

Battle Wolf

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I mean let's be honest, Yuji would need shitload amounts of Black Flashes to incapacitate Fraudkuna (assuming the latter doesn't try to defend)
But just one tô make him feel, a "normal" punch anda Sukuna felt something wrong with, imagine one with black flash...

And agree, Yuji Will be the one to win against Sukuna, no doubt about this

Seraph

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Finland
Honestly, my main problems comes out with Good Guys plan mainly it's shite :yodawg

Let's make a reverse gauntlet against Sukuna cause that makes sense... Next chapter my bet is on Maki jumping in alone and get blasted after that we will see but Miwa is at end of gauntlet :lambirb

Uriel

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Well, or Gege really has a planned and I mean, well planned ending of Sukuna being defeated

Or Gege is just lost in his work because what he did to Sukuna drove his work into the corner and doesn't know how to come back from it.
It would be cool to see a revert to the tropes of heroes winning.

Maybe everybody loses and then 1000 years time-skip.