Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 249 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 249 - Spoilers & Discussion

The Knight of War

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
would someone please explain to me in detail Yuta's DE ability?

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy

Griffithpt

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
How does Sukuna know about Yuji's technique?

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I just hope Yuta doesn't die... Some of my most liked characters already gone

I want to see something turning out fine for the good guys in this fight already for a change
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yuji hit him and he feel something was strange

He must have realized what impact it had on him

The Knight of War

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
From what I understand, it allows him to use the copied techniques endlessly.
are there any restrictions on using copied abilities outside the DE?

LYEL

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Yuta, Rika, Yuji x HacKuna.
I can see HacKuna recovering his DE when Yuji and Yuta think they gonna win, so HacKuna use his DE and kill Yuta or Rika sacrifices herself to protect him.
Like i said before. There's no way to win against Sukuna, he killed Gojo ffs.
If Maki's sword hit Megumi's soul and give Yuji a chance to bring him back, them ok. Now would be the moment to use a combo with Maki, Nobara and Yuji to bring Megumi back. But Nobara was yeeted from the plot, Maki has one chance to hit HacKuna and Gege won't let that happen and Yuji is not enough to win the game. :e3

Dr34d

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
are there any restrictions on using copied abilities outside the DE?
Yes, he can only fully manifest Rika for 5 minutes and within that time, he has access to all the weapons, cursed energy and cursed techniques that she holds for him. She is like a storage device.

korwinkrulpolski

Reaction score
Country
Poland
He deduced it? Sukuna is the most knowledgeable character in JJK, he knows everything about jujutsu and by that I mean tons of stuff that he didn't revealed yet.

Sukuna not being able to use DE is only supposition by Yuta. I think either he can use it right now, or he will be able to use it soon. Either way I hope Sukuna will stomp on Auta next week. He's calm and not impressed at all by Yuta's DE, so it's good sign.

wthgege

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Sabertooth
How can UV and MS be above it, when it can incorporate UV as its own sure hit and use MS to fight in the domain or vice versa?
UV left Sukuna mental just because it affected him for a few seconds. MS is an open domain. Both are far superior and would break Yuta's apart before he could even do something. The entirely reason they're bettin on this current plan is because Sukuna cant use his domain atm

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
It’s confirmed sukuna was still affect by infinite void and was unable to use his DE till now
It's nothing to do with UV, Sukuna healed that damage by reincarnating. Sukuna can't use DE because his CE is running low.

Sukuna not being able to use DE is only supposition by Yuta. I think either he can use it right now, or he will be able to use it soon.
I don't think it's supposition. Sukuna can't use DE because he's currently low on cursed energy. Yuta himself points out that his cursed energy is returning and that he'll be able to use DE soon at which point they're all dead.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Either way I hope Sukuna will stomp on Auta next week. He's calm and not impressed at all by Yuta's DE, so it's good sign.
You are one of the few who hopes so.

Broseph

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Not a huge Kenjaku fan but genuinely surprised he never had a conversation with Yuji. That was one of the things that I thought was guaranteed to happen

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Not a huge Kenjaku fan but genuinely surprised he never had a conversation with Yuji. That was one of the things that I thought was guaranteed to happen
Besides, Kenjaku didn't care much about Yuji, he only considered him useful with a view to bringing Sukuna to their side.

I Am Atomic

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I thought it wasn't possible to keep HWB or SD active continuously? Even Gojo's SD was slashed to pieces (i could be remembering incorrectly). At some point Sukuna needs to be hit?

Broseph

Reaction score
Country
United States
Besides, Kenjaku didn't care much about Yuji, he only considered him useful with a view to bringing Sukuna to their side.
Just makes it even more reason that they'd interact at least once if he underestimated Yuji so much

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Yuta, Rika, Yuji x HacKuna.
I can see HacKuna recovering his DE when Yuji and Yuta think they gonna win, so HacKuna use his DE and kill Yuta or Rika sacrifices herself to protect him.
Like i said before. There's no way to win against Sukuna, he killed Gojo ffs.
If Maki's sword hit Megumi's soul and give Yuji a chance to bring him back, them ok. Now would be the moment to use a combo with Maki, Nobara and Yuji to bring Megumi back. But Nobara was yeeted from the plot, Maki has one chance to hit HacKuna and Gege won't let that happen and Yuji is not enough to win the game. :e3
I mean, Gege "hates" Gojo
Whatever chance Gege got, he got rid of Gojo
First sealing, them the World Cutting Slash

Sukuna killing Gojo isn't a 100% valid argument to make him win against Yuta.

Even if it was needed for a Nuclear bioterrorist Clown coming out of nowhere to end Gojo, that would've happened.

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Funny thing is that Gege doesn’t like Yuji either 💀

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I mean, pre CG, there was that farewell line of him expecting great things from Itadori.

It could still hold true because Itadori was Kenny masterpiece he created but doesn't necessarily means he cared for him

He could still hope Itadori would do great things for amusement purposes but care little or nothing at all(expect saving Yuji high school friends)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Funny thing is that Gege doesn’t like Yuji either 💀
I think he mostly likes Yuta, that's why I'm hopefully he will survive

I'd accept a ending of only him of the main gang surviving

Broseph

Reaction score
Country
United States
Idk if Yuta will die or not but I think he's def gonna lose. He'll do the most damage to Sukuna since Gojo but I think he'll be a hype tool for the rest of Sukuna's CT abilities we haven't seen yet. There's also a chekov's gun introduced this chapter about Sukuna slowly getting his DE back which could happen at the worst possible moment.

Maki hasn't appeared yet so she might be the wildcard

I think he mostly likes Yuta, that's why I'm hopefully he will survive

I'd accept a ending of only him of the main gang surviving
Not saying Yuta will die but who Gege likes is irrelevant. Nanami was his favorite character

Battle Wolf

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
My Yuji will make Sukuna a punch bag, this gonna be epic... A thing that can be extremely efficient against fraudkuna is if Yuji punches "removes" CE from the target (if you read Dragon Ball Super, just like Vegeta did on the last arc against Moro).