Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 249 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 249 - Spoilers & Discussion

Dr34d

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
UV left Sukuna mental just because it affected him for a few seconds. MS is an open domain. Both are far superior and would break Yuta's apart before he could even do something. The entirely reason they're bettin on this current plan is because Sukuna cant use his domain atm
For some reason I was reading MS as TS, i.e. Ten Shadows. I agree with respect to malevolent Shrine because it is an open domain, it is essentially an anti-domain but I don't agree with UV being better than Yuta's domain because Yuta's domain can potentially have UV too as sure-hit but with the additional benefit of using other techniques with it.

Ero-Sanji

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
How does Sukuna know about Yuji's technique?
Everything Megumi knew, Sukuna knows. The rest was probably explained by Kenjaku who has been keeping an eye on everyone during the culling game.

Man, Gege is on such a run right now.

The rules of battle shounen tells us that whoever shows their ultimate attack loses. Of course, Yuta has yet to reveal his Maxima but this is not a good sign for him.

I also have a hard time believing Kenjaku is truly gone...

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
The rules of battle shounen tells us that whoever shows their ultimate attack loses. Of course, Yuta has yet to reveal his Maxima but this is not a good sign for him.
For them.

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
For some reason I was reading MS as TS, i.e. Ten Shadows. I agree with respect to malevolent Shrine because it is an open domain, it is essentially an anti-domain but I don't agree with UV being better than Yuta's domain because Yuta's domain can potentially have UV too as sure-hit but with the additional benefit of using other techniques with it.
No he cannot. Yuta can copy CTs but not domains.

Also, there is no chance he can use Limitless effectively without Six Eyes. Too much cursed energy consumption

Riverskull

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Not a fan of the way Kenjaku went out (if this is really the end of him)

I feel his character was the one who needed a backstory the most, especially with all the stuff surrounding the Itadoris, and his schemes from the Heian era. Dont know, but his character feels incomplete to me...

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy

I feel his character was the one who needed a backstory the most, especially with all the stuff surrounding the Itadoris, and his schemes from the Heian era.
We already know why he decided to create Yuji.

For the past, something will probably come out when Sukuna's past is explored.

Dont know, but his character feels incomplete to me...
How ?

LYEL

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Funny thing is that Gege doesn’t like Yuji either 💀
Like he is making a protest against main characters hahaha. He uses those characters pools to kill protags/fave characters in the story, if we use this logic, Nobara or Maki will be the ones to kill Sukuna. :3c

Emmanu

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Nobara's ressonance with Yuji eating Sukuna's last finger was my bet to kill Sukuna and free Megumi, but the last notice we have from her was the near death situation caused by Mahito back then. Or did i miss something?

Broseph

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

I feel his character was the one who needed a backstory the most, especially with all the stuff surrounding the Itadoris, and his schemes from the Heian era. Dont know, but his character feels incomplete to me...
Feel similar honestly and I'm not even that big a fan of Kenjaku

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Why ?

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
One thing: get the feeling Yuta’s domain has the 5min time limit too… i don’t think Fraudkuna is aware it Yuta’s time limit in any case

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
My issue with Gojo was just how it was handled. If Yuta dies I’ll put this shit down

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Shit ?

Dr34d

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
No he cannot. Yuta can copy CTs but not domains.

Also, there is no chance he can use Limitless effectively without Six Eyes. Too much cursed energy consumption
Unlimited void is part of the limitless cursed technique. The domain's sure-hit is determined by the CT added to the domain. The domain's sure-hit is derived directly from the cursed technique. Although the user's interpretation of the technique plays a role, if someone copies a cursed technique, they will potentially have the same domain expansion. I have theories that Gojo could change the sure-hit in his domain to something else from the limitless repertoire but that is another story.

I understand the cursed energy expenditure for limitless being high but we are not talking about constantly having limitless on here. Also, in a fight between normal sorcerers, one domain expansion is usually all it takes to determine a winner. Yuta has twice Gojo's cursed energy, he also has access to Rika's cursed energy so I think he can manage it enough to put up a meaningful fight.

Griffithpt

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
My issue with Gojo was just how it was handled. If Yuta dies I’ll put this shit down
Oh sweet summer child...

Don't be shocked if the next chapter starts with Yuta cut in half, Sukuna has Rika under his command and Yuji is on the floor bleeding struggling to heal himself.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Oh sweet summer child...

Don't be shocked if the next chapter starts with Yuta cut in half, Sukuna has Rika under his command and Yuji is on the floor bleeding struggling to heal himself.
And Maki ?

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
And Maki ?
Maki is outright my favorite character. I don’t wanna jinx it but I like her chances of surviving.

Uriel

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
This was an incredible chapter. A lot of fun.

I cannot believe Kenjaku is dead! I was not expecting that. I was expecting some other shenanigans.
Gege is, indeed, in a writing extasis.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
I cannot believe Kenjaku is dead! I was not expecting that. I was expecting some other shenanigans.
Let's say that in this chapter he showed some of them.