Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 250 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 250 - Spoilers & Discussion

kingRoXaS

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Franz, so this chapter and mostly the last page confirms either that in the last month Yuji indeed learned to use Sukuna's CT but without so much power or accuracy and Yuta copied that during the last month training or the fact that the Rika probably ate the hand Sukuna cut out to avoid Higuruma technique.

Maybe Yuta does have more surprises, he could use even Gojo technique without so much accuracy too, some way Sukuna even foreshadow that

Yuta and Yuji combo are great. And they probably have more stored

JutsuJuken

Reaction score
Country
United States
Flames next chapter. Gg. Yuji and Yuta catch their flight at the airport. Maki v Sukuna to end the series.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Flames next chapter. Gg. Yuji and Yuta catch their flight at the airport. Maki v Sukuna to end the series.
And then Uraume and Hakari as the finale. Hakari wins and faces fusion with Tengen. He is about to be defeated, but at the last moment he is saved by Charles supported by Momo and Miwa. Final battle.

Battle Wolf

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Then Tengen evolve to a supreme being and cease the existence of Sukuna and all the sorcerer in the world, leaving the world in peace.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Then Tengen evolve to a supreme being and cease the existence of Sukuna and all the sorcerer in the world, leaving the world in peace.
Minus Ijichi, who restart the cycle.

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Again, what a a great chapter

Indeed we are going for the last laps of the manga...

Even doubting how far Gege will go, I don't see Sukuna winning anymore.
The question now is who will survive?
I think Maki, Yuta and Shoko

Ero-Sanji

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Beautiful chapter. The choreography is so simple yet so refreshing, I love it.

My favorite part of the chapter is when Yuji and Yuta expose their different personalities with one claiming they cheated while the other claims they worked heard, but both are so humble in nature they realize they f'd up. Such a great character moment.

I can't wait to see the mechanics behind Yuta's copy. Did Rika eat Sukuna's severed hand or perhaps Gojo gave him the finger?

Can Sukuna get out of Megumi body and get into Yuta just like he did with Yuji?
No, he'd have to force feed him a finger and there are no fingers left except for the one Gojo hid.

EDIT: Shoot, I forgot that he can easily turn one of his own current fingers into cursed objects. The answers is yes, he could.

Last edited:

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Yuta’s domain is quite frankly speaking crazy. He can imbue the domain’s sure hit into one CT, and still have unlimited access to others… At this stage, only Goatjo and Fraudkuna’s domain surpass this
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also really believe that when it comes to drawing fighting scenes, Gege is peerless. It feels very dynamic

korwinkrulpolski

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Since Yuta is using Cleave I wonder if this is finally the time when we'll learn what Sukuna's CT is exactly. Maybe next chapter.

Dynamight

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I’m wondering if Yuta learned Cleave from Yuji, it was stated how he will eventually pick up Sukuna curse techniques. & in the coming chapters we’ll see Yuji begin to use those techniques or did Gojo give Rika the last finger. i’m also interested to learn how Yuta’s “Copy” technique actually works.

Fallen1991

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Okay am I the only one that thinks they possibly used the prison realm when yuta stated that they cheated? So they’d have more time since he has Jacob’s ladder as well

Gaku

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
Okay am I the only one that thinks they possibly used the prison realm when yuta stated that they cheated? So they’d have more time since he has Jacob’s ladder as well
They just have the "back" so i dont think its possible

But hopefully Gege explains what they both mean when answer Sukuna question about how they improved

Also Gege finally remembered Charles lol, wonder if Amai is gonna appear as well

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
This was a fantastic chapter as well. Gege is on a roll.
At this point I'm not even mad about all the deaths so far (Ok, I'm still am)

This DE is exactly what I expected for Yuta: Something overpowered that kind makes sense with what we have seen so far.

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
They just have the "back" so i dont think its possible

But hopefully Gege explains what they both mean when answer Sukuna question about how they improved

Also Gege finally remembered Charles lol, wonder if Amai is gonna appear as well
Maybe, and it's a big maybe, if that's explain the training and cheating, Gojo retrieved the prison realm when he was released lol

bestjay912

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
HARD WORK AND DETERMINATION! ... we cheated.

I'm excited to see what type of training they did to get that much strong in a short amount of time. I wonder if they got stronger using a binding vow like Gon in HxH