Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 250 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 250 - Spoilers & Discussion

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Also Gege finally remembered Charles lol, wonder if Amai is gonna appear as well
And Sumo and Katana guy.

Dr34d

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
Can Sukuna get out of Megumi body and get into Yuta just like he did with Yuji?
He can but it would be suicide for Sukuna. Remember that Sukuna had to make preparations to dwell in Megumi's body for fear that Megumi would also act as a cage similar to Yuji, and even then, Megumi was still nerfing his output to below 10%. I am sure Yuta will pose a bigger challenge than Megumi.
Franz, so this chapter and mostly the last page confirms either that in the last month Yuji indeed learned to use Sukuna's CT but without so much power or accuracy and Yuta copied that during the last month training or the fact that the Rika probably ate the hand Sukuna cut out to avoid Higuruma technique.

Maybe Yuta does have more surprises, he could use even Gojo technique without so much accuracy too, some way Sukuna even foreshadow that

Yuta and Yuji combo are great. And they probably have more stored
Or maybe if you are simply in Yuta's domain, he copies your technique by default because there are no more restrictions?

RatibTM

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I expect they meant by cheating is entering the prison realm and training when there was no time flow, like time chamber in DBZ.

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
He can but it would be suicide for Sukuna. Remember that Sukuna had to make preparations to dwell in Megumi's body for fear that Megumi would also act as a cage similar to Yuji, and even then, Megumi was still nerfing his output to below 10%. I am sure Yuta will pose a bigger challenge than Megumi.

Or maybe if you are simply in Yuta's domain, he copies your technique by default because there are no more restrictions?
Ngl, that would be cool too hehe

The Knight of War

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
I don't think Yuta needs to consume a part of someone in order to copy their ability,
as you all know, Yuta only needed to see the cursed speech ability to copy it.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

list of abilities that Yuta may have copied:
- Limitless
- Ten Shadows Technique
- Cursed Spirit Manipulation
- Hakari's CT

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I don't think Yuta needs to consume a part of someone in order to copy their ability,

- Limitless
- Ten Shadows Technique
- Hakari's CT
There is no merit in copying Limitless if one doesn’t have Six Eyes. Same for Restless Gambler

I thought that perhaps the condition for Yuta to copy a technique was to get hit by it once. But not sure he ever got hit by Inumaki’s technique

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
There is no merit in copying Limitless if one doesn’t have Six Eyes. Same for Restless Gambler

I thought that perhaps the condition for Yuta to copy a technique was to get hit by it once. But not sure he ever got hit by Inumaki’s technique
Well, Restless Gambler is the DE I think. The name of Hakari IT is something like Pure Love Train but yeah it's requires lots of luck.
It isn't unusable but it would be a pain to work around it.
Limitless could only be used to 100% accuracy with 6 Eyes, but isn't unusable either. Lots of Gojo predecessor didn't had 6 Eyes while having Limitless.

The only one of the 4 ones Lancelot mentioned I would rule out is Cursed Spirit Manipulation, Yuta just killed Kenny and Rika exterminated lots of Cursed Spirits, dunno if he made a big Mac of any powerful spirit on the way home

Megumi Technique is complicated because he would have to tame most shikigami, Yuta would do that easily but dunno if that would be effective against Sukuna rn

Dr34d

Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan

- Limitless
- Ten Shadows Technique
- Hakari's CT
I believe the condition for copy is for Yuta or Rika to come into contact with the blood of the target. He came into contact with Inumaki's blood when he was healing Inumaki and Rika ate Uro's hand. As for cleave, I believe once you are inside his domain expansion, he gets your technique.

Dr34d

Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
He might have copied from Yuji

I hope so, I want to see Yuji with blood manipulation and shrine. Gege must be planning a big reveal.

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I hope so, I want to see Yuji with blood manipulation and shrine. Gege must be planning a big reveal.
Yuji will get some powers revealed, 1 month Training and "cheating" wasn't for nothing. I'm glad if it's not a power up during the battle.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy

lexx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Yuta probably ate a finger or like nibbled it or something, which is why he can use Sukuna's technique at the moment. One thing worth mentioning: while Yuta can use Sukuna's technique in his domain, he doesn't have limitless cursed energy. At the moment, passively defending, Sukuna might be more or Iess employing a "rope-a-dope" situation. If he can survive Yuta's domain, he'll have recovered enough to expand his own immediately after, and turn the tables.

Or Yuta & Yuji will push Sukuna too far and Sukuna will transfer to Yuta...and we know now that Yuta is compatible with Sukuna's cursed energy.

As bad as it was for a Sukuna/Fushigoro combo, a Sukuna/Yuta body would be apocalpytic.

I believe it's very telling that Yuji hasn't received a technique this whole time. Even with that weird training cut in which he was bodyswapped with someone. It's actually entirely possible that given the bodyswap situation that's not Yuji fighting but someone swapped to Yuji's body. Thus the "we cheated" comment - Yuji DIDN'T learn reversed cursed technique, that's someone else using it.

TBH, that would be entirely more consistent with Yuji's character arc. Him learning RCT without first learning a technique seems wrong.

Phaizzy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Guys… I have a quick question and please don’t attack me.. but how exactly do they learn domain expansion? Like do they create the techniques inside domain expansion? Or is it like a bankai and you can’t choose? I’ve always been confused on how domain expansions work in regards to how you train it and/or how you manifest it. Like did Yuta one day say he want his domain expansion to be where he can use everybody copy? And If that’s the case what’s stopping them from making it hella OP?

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Yuta probably ate a finger or like nibbled it or something, which is why he can use Sukuna's technique at the moment. One thing worth mentioning: while Yuta can use Sukuna's technique in his domain, he doesn't have limitless cursed energy. At the moment, passively defending, Sukuna might be more or Iess employing a "rope-a-dope" situation. If he can survive Yuta's domain, he'll have recovered enough to expand his own immediately after, and turn the tables.

Or Yuta & Yuji will push Sukuna too far and Sukuna will transfer to Yuta...and we know now that Yuta is compatible with Sukuna's cursed energy.

As bad as it was for a Sukuna/Fushigoro combo, a Sukuna/Yuta body would be apocalpytic.

I believe it's very telling that Yuji hasn't received a technique this whole time. Even with that weird training cut in which he was bodyswapped with someone. It's actually entirely possible that given the bodyswap situation that's not Yuji fighting but someone swapped to Yuji's body. Thus the "we cheated" comment - Yuji DIDN'T learn reversed cursed technique, that's someone else using it.

TBH, that would be entirely more consistent with Yuji's character arc. Him learning RCT without first learning a technique seems wrong.
I respect your opinion but simple put, IF and it's a big big IF, Sukuna transfers to Yuta, Gege is assuming that not even him know what's to do with the manga anymore.
Would be a great stupid thing to do.
And It's not out of character for Yuji to learn RCT lol

Guys… I have a quick question and please don’t attack me.. but how exactly do they learn domain expansion? Like do they create the techniques inside domain expansion? Or is it like a bankai and you can’t choose? I’ve always been confused on how domain expansions work in regards to how you train it and/or how you manifest it. Like did Yuta one day say he want his domain expansion to be where he can use everybody copy? And If that’s the case what’s stopping them from making it hella OP?
Take a lot at Megumi and Makoto DE scenes.
It's more than anything, a place for creativity, imagination and freedom.

Megumi himself remembered a conversation with Gojo while expanding his domain.

Of course, once u learn what u want to do with your domain, then it's time to train and refine it
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Just for a reminder that the one who said creating was Yuta.
Yuji POV and thoughts are proof enough that's no other than him battling Sukuna, his determination and the score he has to settle makes hard to believe that he would leave and sit while someone entered his body.
Also only Yuji can do whatever Kenny created him to do with another person soul. Plus even less experienced, he's stronger than others surviving sorceress, and I doubt Kusakabe and Ino can use RCT and Shoko isn't action oriented.

Phaizzy

Reaction score
Country
United States
I respect your opinion but simple put, IF and it's a big big IF, Sukuna transfers to Yuta, Gege is assuming that not even him know what's to do with the manga anymore.
Would be a great stupid thing to do.
And It's not out of character for Yuji to learn RCT lol

Take a lot at Megumi and Makoto DE scenes.
It's more than anything, a place for creativity, imagination and freedom.

Megumi himself remembered a conversation with Gojo while expanding his domain.

Of course, once u learn what u want to do with your domain, then it's time to train and refine it
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Just for a reminder that the one who said creating was Yuta.
Yuji POV and thoughts are proof enough that's no other than him battling Sukuna, his determination and the score he has to settle makes hard to believe that he would leave and sit while someone entered his body.
Also only Yuji can do whatever Kenny created him to do with another person soul. Plus even less experienced, he's stronger than others surviving sorceress, and I doubt Kusakabe and Ino can use RCT and Shoko isn't action oriented.
So does no clan have the same domaine expansion? Like non passed down? If not then Gojo using infinity like that in his DE was his idea?

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
So does no clan have the same domaine expansion? Like non passed down? If not then Gojo using infinity like that in his DE was his idea?
In case inherited technique across the big families, that might be of help just like Gojo talked when fighting Toji, he talked about the manual of the technique.

Emmanu

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Yuta probably ate a finger or like nibbled it or something, which is why he can use Sukuna's technique at the moment.
Or not. Yuta was hit by a Cleave, then mentioned some Ink conditions (i assume it's his copying CT), made contact with Sukuna through his sword and then proceeded to use Cleave himself. Maybe he copyed it by being hit by it, by contact with Sukuna or maybe both (most likely). The thing is: his sword may work like a pencil that he must use Ink to copy the opponent's CT. Not a coincidence that inside his domain each CT he copied is represented by a different sword.

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Or not. Yuta was hit by a Cleave, then mentioned some Ink conditions (i assume it's his copying CT), made contact with Sukuna through his sword and then proceeded to use Cleave himself. Maybe he copyed it by being hit by it, by contact with Sukuna or maybe both (most likely). The thing is: his sword may work like a pencil that he must use Ink to copy the opponent's CT. Not a coincidence that inside his domain each CT he copied is represented by a different sword.
Ink condition was related to G-Warstaff, Charles Technique to see the future

Zetauno

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
I think Yuta did copy Limitless, but, being a CT that consumes a lot of CE if you don't have the six eyes, it can become Yuta's last defense in case something happens.

This is a long shot obviously, but maybe the end game for Yuji is to retain Sukuna in his body again and kill himself, I don't see Sukuna losing in a "normal" battle tbh.