Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 252 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 252 - Spoilers & Discussion

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
He NEEDED Big Raga for world cleave. His other curse techniques would not have penetrated through infinity.
Exactly

I don’t believe for 1 second that Fraudkuna had the tools to win against Goatjo without Mahoraga. And the reality is that Goatjo ultimately won the domain battle since he neutralised MS, albeit it took long and resulted in Mahoraga neutralising UV.

People are delusional if they believe 4 arms and 2 mouths is all what Fraudkuna needs to overpower Goatjo in a physical fight

Migi_0

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Colombia
So the memes seems to be true and Sukuna will use his techniques from Heian Era. Or either the characters will get destroyed or some of them receive some kind of power up (Maybe Yuji, Yuta and Hakari will use Blackflash?)

Battle Wolf

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
RIP Maki in the next chapter

RenaLuv

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Calling it now:
He somehow gets a hold of his final finger, probably after killing Yuta, and gets another DBZ power-up, killing the majority of the rest of the main cast

korwinkrulpolski

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Why this chapter looks as if Gege released it half-sketched? Art is very bad at some pages.

LYEL

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Why this chapter looks as if Gege released it half-sketched? Art is very bad at some pages.
He does that everytime it's a Maki related chapter.

Perfect preparation was trash too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Calling it now:
He somehow gets a hold of his final finger, probably after killing Yuta, and gets another DBZ power-up, killing the majority of the rest of the main cast
I think he is going to kill Maki and go after Shoko and all the injuried heroes and kill them once and for all. Take his last finger and eat it with soda and salad and invite Uraume to go on vacation.

Last edited:

Vici

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Sukuna pretty much is kinda forced to use something new ( Black Box ) after Maki evaded World Slash while Sukuna used debris as a distraction and to hide his incantation.

I understand the hate but I don't think Yuji is anywhere near Maki's level at the moment. He is still the weakest of the special grades (if you can even call Yuji a special grade atm). She will physically overpower Yuji easily.
I'm not into whole powerscaling always coming to it that if some characters are close they would do better in certain situations cause of their kit.

I think one of the reasons why Sukuna is treating Yuji like that is because he just doesn't want to admit he was wrong about him.

Antonho

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I'm not into whole powerscaling always coming to it that if some characters are close they would do better in certain situations cause of their kit.

I think one of the reasons why Sukuna is treating Yuji like that is because he just doesn't want to admit he was wrong about him.
I think there's other personal reasons to treat him like this. I believe Sukuna is just disgusted about Yuji having such an insane potential that will never be used in full capacity due to his own personality (in sukuna opinion). Sukuna believes that true strenght only comes when someone abandons everything and everyone and focus their entire life goal on becoming strong, which means killing anyone without remorse because they're less than nothing if they aren't strong to begin with. Even after the trauma of the shibuya incident, Yuji still cares about other human beings and is going on a opposite path than the one Sukuna views as the only path to true strenght and there's probably someone else in sukuna past that behaved in the same manner.
At first i believed that Sukuna was disgusted by him because Yuji was created by Kenjaku to be strong instead of being "natural strenght" but if that was the case then he would be disgusted by Gojo aswell because he was already born with an immense power.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
So the memes seems to be true and Sukuna will use his techniques from Heian Era.
Meme ?

RIP Maki in the next chapter
So how was Yuta supposed to die last chapter?

Calling it now:
Yuta who is not on the battlefield at the moment?

And so ?

Battle Wolf

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
So how was Yuta supposed to die last chapter?
With Sukuna not using his full power as it seems will happen in the next chapter? I doubt.

Dr34d

Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
Exactly

I don’t believe for 1 second that Fraudkuna had the tools to win against Goatjo without Mahoraga. And the reality is that Goatjo ultimately won the domain battle since he neutralised MS, albeit it took long and resulted in Mahoraga neutralising UV.

People are delusional if they believe 4 arms and 2 mouths is all what Fraudkuna needs to overpower Goatjo in a physical fight
Well, Gojo said it himself, I think that is stronger than any belief you or any others may have. Sukuna > Gojo with or without Mahoraga and its canon, take it or leave it, you can't rewrite the story.

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Well, Gojo said it himself, I think that is stronger than any belief you or any others may have. Sukuna > Gojo with or without Mahoraga and its canon, take it or leave it, you can't rewrite the story.
Lol nope. Not when Sukuna himself admitted that he needed Mahoraga to get past Goatjo’s Limitless

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
What Sukuna said afterwards, AFTER the polemic/crazy/fever dream airport scene is kind a "retcon", maybe Gege realized the ooopsie that was made

Was my fellow colleague said previously, Sukuna admitted

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Gojo stans really read the series with his sunglasses.

The difference in the domain clash came down to .1 second, which Gojo and Sukuna admitted was due to Sukuna taking the riskier approach, ie the adaption process which means Sukuna can't use his CT and domain amplification. Thus he didn't target the barrier from inside and was basically fighting cqc with just basic CE reinforcement without DA.

Imagine thinking it's delusion, that Heian form with domain amplification wouldn't last more than .1 sec longer than he did LMAO 🤣 😂. Delusion that Heian form with his cursed tool and unvieling his full CT amped with chants wouldn't have an advantage over Gojo on burnout after the 1st domain clash 🤣.

As for infinity, it's not a pre-requiste to beating Gojo. Even when Gojo's brain went mush and was kneeling, Sukuna said he would adapt 1st then kill Gojo with MS. His goal was to improve his tech and then kill, not just kill him. Not to mention Sukuna, Gojo, and the spectators all said he held back. This is not hard.

Last edited:

Dr34d

Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
Lol nope. Not when Sukuna himself admitted that he needed Mahoraga to get past Goatjo’s Limitless
Sukuna needed it to break limitless, not that he needed it to defeat Gojo. Domain amplification is like taboo to Gojo fans, I have noticed they never even type or refer to it in their replies because to address its use is to admit there is a way to bypass limitless. In one of those chapters, when Sukuna gets hit by red, he mentions that domain amplification is good enough to neutralize limitless but not good enough to neutralize red. In one of the domain fights, Gojo notices how Sukuna's domain amplification output was getting higher and you can see Gojo recoil for getting hit several times by Sukuna. I realize Gojo fans are just hurt and this is not about having a logical argument that makes sense so there is no real point going back and forth unfortunately.

Gojo stated that even without 10 shadows, he was not sure whether he could win. Sukuna said that he needed Maho to show him how to breach limitless. Sukuna's statement speaks to why he used 10 shadows, it does not speak to a scenario without 10 shadows. Gojo speaks to both. It wasn't that Mahoraga was not necessary, it was an answer, and a very effective one. Without Mahoraga the fight would have gone a very different way and Sukuna would probably had to expend more cursed energy and other trump cards (like fully reincarnation) to win, but he would have won nonetheless.

What Sukuna said afterwards, AFTER the polemic/crazy/fever dream airport scene is kind a "retcon", maybe Gege realized the ooopsie that was made

Was my fellow colleague said previously, Sukuna admitted
This is coping. Sukuna was simply explaining what he needed Mahoraga to do, not that there were no alternative ways to beat Gojo. You are stretching Sukuna's explanation to soothe your broken heart.

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Lmao if DA was enough to beat Goatjo, Sukuna wouldn’t have went through the trouble of relying on Mahoraga

The real misconception people seem to be having is that ppl believe Sukuna had the tools to beat Goatjo’s Limitless. Let us go through all exchanges:
  1. Sukuna using dismantle the first time and did fuck all against Goatjo
  2. 1st domain clash goes to Sukuna who destroys UV from the outside
  3. 2nd domain clash, Sukuna had to turn off the sure hit effect to increase the power of MS so that it shatters UV from the outside
  4. 3rd domain exchange, Goatjo wins and neutralises MS
The domain fight would’ve been over here because even if Sukuna focuses on breaking the barrier from the inside, Goatjo would’ve adjusted his domain. He doesn’t have any other card in his deck to deal with Limitless and UV, esp as UV is a 1 hit KO technique.

This is further evidenced by Sukuna when he said he wanted to remove UV from the field because of how troublesome it is. Sukuna’s gamble paid off and Mahoraga sealed UV, which resulted in a time limit for Goatjo. By the time he managed to take out Mahoraga, it was too late.

Sukuna’s strategy 100% hinged on Mahoraga. My question to everyone: did Sukuna show anything that would materially negate UV and Limitless ? No. Not without Mahoraga

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Eh, truth be told, I think Heian Sukuna beats Gojo more often than not, while Gojo beats Sukuna in Yuji's body more often than not.
An important factor that allowed Gojo to land Unlimited Void is that Sukuna was alternating between Domain Amplification and Mahoraga's Wheel and therefore was the clear underdog in hand-to-hand combat. Even in this case, Sukuna held out for three full minutes twice, and just barely lost the final domain clash.
Sukuna in his true form has multiple advantages:
1) Having four arms and two mouths, allowing the use of chants in the domain clashes, which could ultimately even empower the sure-hit effect for a faster conclusion of the domain clashes.
2) Being able to perform much better in hand-to-hand with four upper extremities, and therefore being able to protect himself and deliver blows much more readily. Even if he cannot win, he can surely hold on for longer than 3 minutes.
3) Not having to drop Domain Amplification for Mahoraga to adapt.
4) Having two more arms to stay in contact with Gojo and therefore be protected from Unlimited Void's sure hit.
5) Even in the case of losing a clash of domains, he can potentially use two arms to cast Hollow Wicker Basket and be protected from Unlimited Void: Gojo immediately responded with Falling Blossom Emotion upon losing his second clash, so this scenario should be pretty doable for a four-armed Sukuna.
He can then simply heal his burned out Cursed Technique and deploy Malevolent Shrine again and win. The only reason he cannot at this point is because the sure hit landed and damaged his brain, but in case it never does, he just wins.

If he only has a human's body (e.g. Yuji's), then the aforementioned advantages (bar number 3) fall flat. And even then, it's pretty damn close and dependent on whether Gojo manages to land Unlimited Void or not.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy