Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 253 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 253 - Spoilers & Discussion

korwinkrulpolski

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
I believe most of these last chapters Involving Yuji are pushing him to have a exponential growth like Mahito had when he figured his own soul out completely. Yuji pukking blood and taking a moment to heal with choso saying calling him down and saying he need to properly visualize his own body in the same chapter that Sukuna is saying that living in one body with two souls gave him a better understanding of his own soul and better healing capabilities isn't a coincidence
I think so too, but for defeat of Sukuna Yuji's gotta be at his top potential. I think he'd more time, that's why a little time skip seems to be necessary.

Gaku

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
Anyway, i Wonder is kusakabe is a little like yuji and wasn't able to figure his CT out properly because he somewhat uninterested in jujutsu.
This chapter confirms that he is the strongest grade 1 so he obviously puts effort on Jujutsu related things, he just doesnt have a CT not like everyone needs one.

Dr34d

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
Something people might miss is how Sukuna confirmed that Yuji is capable of heavenly restriction by calling Yuji a half-assed brat when referring to Maki's restriction. Yuji might just be a combination of everything; heavenly restriction + vessel that can use the CE of anything he ingests.

Dynamight

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
My excitement dies every chapter as of late. Killing everybody at every turn is starting to get boring and I’m losing interest because there’s nothing interesting happening. Hopefully Yuji’s return to the fight will peak my interest again.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Alright, do you think Maki is out of the picture? Will return in the next chapters at 90%

My excitement dies every chapter as of late. Killing everybody at every turn is starting to get boring
Who died?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I said it last week and Franz just minimized my words... Rip Maki
???

What happened ?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

This is truly Fraudkuna Kaisen 😂 i really cannot tell what Gege is thinking.
um

What exactly did you expect?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

1 - new fighter shows up
2 - some shit talk
3 - Sukuna is shocked at something
4 - Sukuna isn't trying
5 - Sukuna low diff
6 - new fighter shows up
7 - some shit talk

See you guys in 20 chapters maybe we will get something new.

We got rid of Kenjaku who was far more interesting for some reverse gauntlet that overall isn't even enjoyable considering that Sukuna technically isn't showing anything new.

Also, Maki that's the price you pay for be struck with plot induced stupidity and going for stab instead of beheading Sukuna just like Yuta done to Kenjaku but one had plot armor other didn't.
But how strange, a fight against the final boss that follows this pattern?

But it had never been seen before, but look....

I don't know exactly where this low diff would be, but let's pretend it's there....

The comparison with Kenjaku doesn't make the slightest sense, and I think you know it very well, but let's pretend that it does.

Like it or not, Sukuna is the hyped main antagonist from the beginning, and now he's the one in charge of the thing the protagonists want to avoid.

Kenjaku has never had the strength to be the final boss, he himself has always said he is inferior to the absolute tops of the manga such as Gojo and Sukuna. Kenjaku would never have withstood the assault that Sukuna is undergoing in these chapters.

Last edited:

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Sukuna won't go down until Yuji will be able to use his CT freely and probably has DE. I hope that's what Gege is cooking. There would be nothing more humiliating to Sukuna than being defeated only by Yuji, though I doubt it would happen now, there's gotta be some little time skip after Sukuna's victory.
But the manga is ending this year unless some change in schedule and if Yuji get some DE wouldn't it be out of nowhere?
Anyway the ending of JJK is not looking good

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I don't get It

He talked about Yuji being the one finishing Sukuna with DE
Rn he's getting any type of DE is kinda out of nowhere
Even when Megumi tried, he already had a concept but it was incomplete, ugly work.

Dear Lord
I just mean that, the author's looking like running out of idea so just sticking with Sukuna being OP till the end
With Black Flash Sukuna will mostly likely recover his energy
And all Yuji Yuta duo work was for nothing then
For the last chapters, there's no major story progress, except two (Uraume telling Sukuna still has lot to do and Yuji power plot)
Hopefully Gege can revert this situation he put himself into or just improve the story
Also i'm not meaning that everyone is dead
And I will not say that this manga is almost perfect
Nor dooomposting about the series
Usually we agree on most topics
I just talking about the creativity, the quality of the story rn
Seems like Gege is putting himself on a dead end
(And personally my interest on the work is decreasing, but just like BNHA, I will continue reading)

Last edited:

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
With Black Flash Sukuna will mostly likely recover his energy
And who decides it?

And all Yuji Yuta duo work was for nothing then
Again, who?

For the last chapters, there's no major story progress, except two (Uraume telling Sukuna still has lot to do and Yuji power plot)
And does every chapter have to be there? There are also passing chapters.

Of course between this thread and the Hero one, it's a series of constant complaints.

Nothing is good for you. And if it goes slowly, it's too slow. And if it accelerates, it's too fast. And if no one dies it's not very credible, and if people die it's not good...

Enjoy the story. Nobody expected Maki to win, and she's not even dead, she was thrown away, after a chapter or two and she comes back more perky than ever, as is Yuta.

Antonho

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I think so too, but for defeat of Sukuna Yuji's gotta be at his top potential. I think he'd more time, that's why a little time skip seems to be necessary.
Not really. Look at mahito at shibuya. Dude went from i can't even control my Domain expansion that much to imitating Gojo, throwing black flashes and understanding his own soul to the point that he was able to transform into what he understood as a evolution of himself. Everything mahito did kind off reflect Both Sukuna and Yuji.

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
In the mahito fight with Yuji and Todo, it´s confirmed that with a blackflash, the performance of one´s CE and CT is at 120% meaning Gojo recovered his CE faster and even could recover his arm after landing BF.
It was something explained already
Who use BF enter "the zone" like an athlete.

So in your opinion I NEVER CAN make a fair criticism/feedback about the story?
I'm not saying that every chapter needs to be 10/10. And I Never thought Maki would win alone
Calm down bro, it's just me, imo, saying that the story is not GOOD atm. The story in this last arc can be better.
Yuji/Yuta chapters were good.
But then again, now Maki that Maki arrived, we went back the circle of no one can beat him, there's no hope. And I don't put any hope on Kusakabe lol he's going to be on the next chapter and probably it will be another Sukuna praising chapter.

I hope Yuji and Yuta come back soon. But yeah, remember I'm not doomposting. We have the right to say we find something bad if we want and we don't disrespect no one.
Even on BNHA there's more hope than JJK rn. And yeah I see there's lot of complaining there too.
For everything there will be people complaining.

If I'm not mistaken, Gege said that he usually visualize and try to create the end of the arc first, then try to work around it. And yeah, seems like maybe the ending was Already decided but not is having problem on how to achieve it.

"Nothing is good for you. And if it goes slowly, it's too slow. And if it accelerates, it's too fast. And if no one dies it's not very credible, and if people die it's not good..."

Gege set the date to end his work on 2024.
We usually, with monthly breaks, we get 3 chapters per month. And so we have to assume the manga could last till December.
But what if it ends sooner?
I mean the major progress in story in the last few chapters was Megumi wanting to die.
But rn I think JJK could last till 2025

I never said people had to die to be good. Some weeks ago we saw people saying Yuta was ded, insisting. I was saying the contrary just like u.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
In the mahito fight with Yuji and Todo, it´s confirmed that with a blackflash, the performance of one´s CE and CT is at 120% meaning Gojo recovered his CE faster and even could recover his arm after landing BF.
It was something explained already
Who use BF enter "the zone" like an athlete.
We don't know if this applies to Sukuna given how much damage he received.

So in your opinion I NEVER CAN make a fair criticism/feedback about the story?

And that I'm tired of always reading the same sterile criticism

But then again, now Maki that Maki arrived, we went back the circle of no one can beat him, there's no hope. And I don't put any hope on Kusakabe lol he's going to be on the next chapter and probably it will be another Sukuna praising chapter.
And.... do you think Kusakabe will fight alone? Obviously someone will come to help him, either Maki, or Yuji or Yuta.

We usually, with monthly breaks, we get 3 chapters per month. And so we have to assume the manga could last till December.
But what if it ends sooner?
I mean the major progress in story in the last few chapters was Megumi wanting to die.
But rn I think JJK could last till 2025
Is there any problem ? He will have the right to end the story when and how he wants, right?

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
We don't know if this applies to Sukuna given how much damage he received.

Yep. But we can assume or theorize that unless something disproves this, given that was the mechanic Gege created, it will.
Hopefully not, tho.

And that I'm tired of always reading the same sterile criticism

It's not sterile lol
I've seen seem people putting low effort into comments here, people that didnt read all the work.
I'm making a fair criticism.

And.... do you think Kusakabe will fight alone? Obviously someone will come to help him, either Maki, or Yuji or Yuta.

Dunno. Gege is a troll
Maki probably will not arrive next chapter.
Yuta was badly hurt
Probably Choso and Yuji

Is there any problem ? He will have the right to end the story when and how he wants, right?
It's life. Everyone can do whatever they want, being bad or good think.
As a Catholic, I know this very well. Our free will.
But that doesn't mean I can't compliment or criticize depending on the outcome(but never talking badly to people tho)
Like I how I criticized the bad ending for both Naruto, Bleach and Fairy Tail
The decently/medium work atm on DGM and the wonderful story of HxH and FMA.
As a said, Those last two chapters were medium for me. Not good
Hopefully he improves the story.
But yeah, just try to not blind criticize any different opinion bro.

Good weekend for everyone
God bless
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not really. Look at mahito at shibuya. Dude went from i can't even control my Domain expansion that much to imitating Gojo, throwing black flashes and understanding his own soul to the point that he was able to transform into what he understood as a evolution of himself. Everything mahito did kind off reflect Both Sukuna and Yuji.
He already had the concept and a better formed DE than Megumi.

He evolved himself, and his essence on Shibuya.
Dunno if atm Yuji has any made any groundwork for DE.
Hopefully yep

Fallen1991

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
This chapter was a little interesting but I’d rather cut to the uraume fight. This sakuna fight is getting boring now after watching yuta and maki get beat down. Black flash was bound to happen since it’s a given that he would have it so I’m not surprised he finally used it when he’s trying to save his CE output for everyone else

Byakuya769

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
This fight reminds me of the one against Hanami. Either Choso or Hikari are going to push Yuji to another level. Then he manages to split Megumi and Sukuna. Final fight is Yuji, Megumi and Nobara ending Sukuna once and for all.

Griffithpt

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
This fight reminds me of the one against Hanami. Either Choso or Hikari are going to push Yuji to another level. Then he manages to split Megumi and Sukuna. Final fight is Yuji, Megumi and Nobara ending Sukuna once and for all.
Do you want some wine with that copium?

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Nobara...

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Goatkuna.

LYEL

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil