Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 254 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 254 - Spoilers & Discussion

Antonho

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Overall it was nice to see Kusa doin something but it's still follows the same formula

But aside from me enjoying Kusa showing something it may be one of the worst chapters in JJK overall? at least for me.

It's almost 50/50 mixed with fight and flashbacks for characters to mention on one page this guy can also do this.

Show don't tell Kusa was long enough in manga to collect those feats along the way.

Also, still no valid explanation why everyone treat it as Gauntlet instead of just jumping all in.

:lambirb
Too many people would just be on the way of each other without some type of plan like some of them had. Sukuna have more experience fighting multiple people together than all of them, so chipping away sukuna strenght is more effective than just jumping him trying to brute force his whole strenght away.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wasn't expecting Miguel, but if he's here, it means that there's another element that we weren't expecting involved with the plan. Ui ui being ambushed was getting obvious since sukuna was already expecting him. Anyway, i think the point of this chapter was too further explain how simple domains works (maybe yuji will be able to activate it since he was being trained by kusakabe and they may have traded bodies for a moment) and to show more people will join the fight from this moment (probably some of the fallen sorcerers or nobara)

kingRoXaS

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Miguel only used the Rope right? Never used CT I think

LYEL

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
At this point I'm just with the "WTF" Gege is doing group.
The same formula over and over again, doesn't matter if Sukuna is the strongest, doesn't matter with he has an "asspull - deu ex machina" for every situation because he is the god of jujutsu.
At this point we have to question why the allied forces are even bothering to try. It became ridiculous at this point, this shit is not even funny anymore.
Just give up and let Sukuna destroy the world.
:8C

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
The same formula over and over again, doesn't matter if Sukuna is the strongest, doesn't matter with he has an "asspull - deu ex machina" for every situation because he is the god of jujutsu.
At this point we have to question why the allied forces are even bothering to try. It became ridiculous at this point, this shit is not even funny anymore.
Welcome to the group 🫂

LYEL

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
What was he supposed to do, let Kusakabe win?

Yep
He could do us all a favor and just kill everybody already. Same thing Miguel and Ui Ui.
in the end everybody will lose in 1 or 2 chapters.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
He could do us all a favor and just kill everybody already. Same thing Miguel and Ui Ui.
And then how did you tell the story?

Antonho

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I get what Gege is doing, but a whole chapter just for kusakabe feels weird. That's why i believe the point of this chapter was more of a start of what gege will do to break the pattern and to better explain simple domains

LYEL

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
And then how did you tell the story?
Which story? Is there a story been told in the last 10 chapters?

"Sukuna won and reigned of Japan till he died of natural causes" The End

Joking hehe
That would be a better story than Twilight.

SanaNeOlm

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I'm getting a bit bored honestly. All of this seems unnecessarily long and pointless. At this point I'm wating for the turning point or a plot twist.

papypopo

Reaction score
Country
France
I think the point here is to establish Sukuna as the pinnacle of jujutsu even if he already was in his era. By confronting this new generation of sorcerers the point is to reaffirm his superiority in front of them, to later explain how someone will be able to grow so so much to be able to surpass him. Someone (yuji of course) will surpass him by the end and will be put as the strongest ever be.

I think Gege is going into that way. You all don’t forget that sukuna has dealt with an entire clan in his era (Angel’s clan) and killed them all. His battle experience, his powers and adaptability are far above anyone else, it was state since day one. We are just witnessing it.

Griffithpt

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
I'm getting a bit bored honestly. All of this seems unnecessarily long and pointless. At this point I'm wating for the turning point or a plot twist.
I honestly think he's enjoying seeing all the theories about Gojo returning and then just stringing fans along week after week, giving them little teases of Gojo's influence.

Migi_0

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Colombia
This loop is starting to get tedious and annoying. Most of the fighters haven't done almost something meaningful against Sukuna. Maybe a POV shift or a flashback about Heian Era could change the state of the manga.

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I think the point here is to establish Sukuna as the pinnacle of jujutsu even if he already was in his era. By confronting this new generation of sorcerers the point is to reaffirm his superiority in front of them, to later explain how someone will be able to grow so so much to be able to surpass him. Someone (yuji of course) will surpass him by the end and will be put as the strongest ever be.

I think Gege is going into that way. You all don’t forget that sukuna has dealt with an entire clan in his era (Angel’s clan) and killed them all. His battle experience, his powers and adaptability are far above anyone else, it was state since day one. We are just witnessing it.
Honestly, seeing the way Gege is writing Sukuna lately, I doubt how Yuji will be able to become strong to kill him alone unless a cheat happens or something out of nowhere.

At this point is more possible having Gojo Return than Yuji winning

It's getting tiring, as most of people here is saying. But I still have hope.

RatibTM

Reaction score
Country
United States
The fact that Ui Ui is risking his life to obtain the bodies means that there is a way to heal/revive them. Unfortunately, he couldn't obtain Kusa's body, and will die a pointless death.

Mei Mei was just about to lose her Alabama's mate.