Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 254 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 254 - Spoilers & Discussion

Bandit99

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I think the point here is to establish Sukuna as the pinnacle of jujutsu even if he already was in his era. By confronting this new generation of sorcerers the point is to reaffirm his superiority in front of them, to later explain how someone will be able to grow so so much to be able to surpass him. Someone (yuji of course) will surpass him by the end and will be put as the strongest ever be.

I think Gege is going into that way. You all don’t forget that sukuna has dealt with an entire clan in his era (Angel’s clan) and killed them all. His battle experience, his powers and adaptability are far above anyone else, it was state since day one. We are just witnessing it.
I think it’s more than clear by now that he’s the pinnacle of jujitsu. He already beat the strongest. Why do we have to see him beat every other character weaker than gojo?

Dr34d

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
I think it’s more than clear by now that he’s the pinnacle of jujitsu. He already beat the strongest. Why do we have to see him beat every other character weaker than gojo?
I understand that there is a pattern now but what exactly is wrong with that? has it taken away from everything we have learned about all the characters over the last couple of chapters? If Yuji and Yuta had done the job would we have got all this Kusakabe and Maki goodness? I think that this is an opportunity for us to learn about many aspects of jujutsu. Seeing what Kusakabe just did makes having a cursed technique not so important. You can be just as effective or even better than some people with cursed techniques by learning new shadow style. I believe Gege will exhaust all the characters in the verse and in so doing, we will learn a lot more about jujutsu. I think this is more about expanding the concept than just proving Sukuna is the strongest. We already know he is, maybe people should start focusing on the other new things we are learning from this challenge of defeating Sukuna.

No need to rush to the climax when you can have so much more fun on the way there. It's the best way to have a lasting experience in my opinion.

Bandit99

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I understand that there is a pattern now but what exactly is wrong with that? has it taken away from everything we have learned about all the characters over the last couple of chapters? If Yuji and Yuta had done the job would we have got all this Kusakabe and Maki goodness? I think that this is an opportunity for us to learn about many aspects of jujutsu. Seeing what Kusakabe just did makes having a cursed technique not so important. You can be just as effective or even better than some people with cursed techniques by learning new shadow style. I believe Gege will exhaust all the characters in the verse and in so doing, we will learn a lot more about jujutsu. I think this is more about expanding the concept than just proving Sukuna is the strongest. We already know he is, maybe people should start focusing on the other new things we are learning from this challenge of defeating Sukuna.

No need to rush to the climax when you can have so much more fun on the way there. It's the best way to have a lasting experience in my opinion.
What’s wrong with it is that it’s boring and repetitive. It’s not exciting

Phaizzy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Im real curious… what is sukuna gonna do after this? Like there is nothing else for him. He has legit defeated EVERYBODY and he’s not even full power.
The gamble dude is likely going to lose.

I don’t see a time skip or rather shouldn’t.

my ONLY guess is that everybody ui ui is retrieving is somehow gonna be revived for one big final bang… I also hate to say this but the only way I see them winning again is if 1.) Yuji has some form of awakening or DE which is very unlikely that can seperate or attack his soul, 2.) Megumi starts to fight back.. but who would be there to fight him to weaken him lol or 3.) Gojo comes back

I truly hated that Gege used the excuse that Sukuna has a backup plan if he gets jumped when fighting Gojo, when he got jumped several times and nothing happened. If everybody at the same time, Sukuna 100% lost

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
This loop is starting to get tedious and annoying. Most of the fighters haven't done almost something meaningful against Sukuna. Maybe a POV shift or a flashback about Heian Era could change the state of the manga.
Gege told everyone from the start it's a raid battle. Everyone is fighting to slowly chip away at Sukuna until he dies. Gojo took away Ten Shadows and most of his cursed energy, Kashimo used up his free revive, Higuruma took away Kamutoke, Yuji is reducing his synergy with Megumi, etc.

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I like how the fandom refers to anyone posing like Goatjo did against Toji as doing the “honoured one pose” lmao

Anyway, I think this is just to buy time for Yuji to heal and unlock some powerup.

kingRoXaS

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Gege told everyone from the start it's a raid battle. Everyone is fighting to slowly chip away at Sukuna until he dies. Gojo took away Ten Shadows and most of his cursed energy, Kashimo used up his free revive, Higuruma took away Kamutoke, Yuji is reducing his synergy with Megumi, etc.
Would make sense... If this was true. Kamutoke was a luxury add on and u wrote like Higuruma wanted to take away that lol

Sukuna got his old body not because he was threatened, he used it because he wanted to.
He still has the UV effects affecting him

Yuji reduced some of his control of Megumi body... Ok, he did.
But did it matter?
Everyone of the top fighters after Gojo got knocked out and fainted, exception is Yuji.

Yuji is a exception of everything.

And I know most people(including me) wants him to show some power up, DE, new CT even Super Saiyan if he can do it, but after being beaten so bad without showing anything worthwhile(exception being RCT and boiling blood)don't know if he can pull something like that
Without looking like something out of nowhere.

Miguel will fight now, probably 1 or 2 chapter, because he has unknown CT and damn Kusakabe got one full chapter.
But will continue like that, the same formula everyone talked about, no great storytelling and then just to honor Akira that passes away recently, Goku and maybe Vegeta will be transported to the battlefield to fight too
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I like how the fandom refers to anyone posing like Goatjo did against Toji as doing the “honoured one pose” lmao

Anyway, I think this is just to buy time for Yuji to heal and unlock some powerup.
Or till Gege decide the path to go

But imagine Yuji making Sukuna bloods go out of his body and dying of bloodloss lol

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
English scan

What the fuck is point of this manga at this point? It’s literally just a sukuna gauntlet. Every chapter ends with *NEW CHALLENGER*
In fact, in the next Sukuna slips on a banana peel and dies. End.

Satisfied ?

Miguel will fight now, probably 1 or 2 chapter, because he has unknown CT and damn Kusakabe got one full chapter.
It's not for sure.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Im real curious… what is sukuna gonna do after this? Like there is nothing else for him. He has legit defeated EVERYBODY and he’s not even full power.
There are some characters still left who can fight.

Yuji reduced some of his control of Megumi body... Ok, he did.
But did it matter?
Everyone of the top fighters after Gojo got knocked out and fainted, exception is Yuji.
It will matter in the future.

And in any case no one has died of the main ones yet.
My god, the suspense is killing me... will Miguel beat Sukuna? Woah, I can't wait to find out, i am at the edge of my seat.
I don't think anyone believes it.

Vici

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Should be enough time for him and Choso ( just don't get 1 paneled again brother ).

Yuji has overall the best duos fight in entire manga so looking forward to it maybe even trio cause Maki also will most likely jump in back at some point.

I saw a theory around and is pretty possible that Yuji didn't suffer from Sukuna's attacks but from Maki's attacking Sukuna with SSK overall it would be interesting.

Riverskull

Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I think the main problem is that this section of the story should be better appreciated by binging it and having a better insight in the bigger picture. Is something where the weekly release clearly has been affecting the reception of this fight.

It was like when everyone was fighting Aizen, Ywach, Madara, Muzan Kaido etc. These mangakas are clearly writting with the volumes in mind.

Bandit99

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
English scan

In fact, in the next Sukuna slips on a banana peel and dies. End.

Satisfied ?

It's not for sure.

There are some characters still left who can fight.

It will matter in the future.

And in any case no one has died of the main ones yet.

I don't think anyone believes it.
Bruh every week you’re in here replying to people who aren’t happy with how the manga is progressing LOL!
Put the shield down and let people moan in peace 🤣🤣🤣

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Bruh every week you’re in here replying to people who aren’t happy with how the manga is progressing LOL!
Put the shield down and let people moan in peace 🤣🤣🤣
I'd like to understand what people are asking for. Should Kusakabe have won?

LOL, Am I the only one enjoying all of this?

Kinda like the dragging desperation. It's worth of a final boss.
I don't understand what people simply want.

Koen

Celestial Belgian
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
In the end Yuji Itadori will eat all the fingers of the jujutsu sorcerers who died. Joking.

This is clearly building up to a final fight imo. If not, then this taking too long.

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
LOL, Am I the only one enjoying all of this?

Kinda like the dragging desperation. It's worth of a final boss.
I certainly do. Deep down, i believe Gege considers Fraudkuna as the MC. Imagine a story where the villain wins ? 😂

Bandit99

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'd like to understand what people are asking for. Should Kusakabe have won?

I don't understand what people simply want.
Something more interesting. Chapter to chapter we are only seeing sukuna defeat sorcerer after sorcerer. There is no hype. It’s boring. People want something that isn’t boring. If you’re enjoying it then good for you 😂

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Something more interesting. Chapter to chapter we are only seeing sukuna defeat sorcerer after sorcerer. There is no hype. It’s boring. People want something that isn’t boring. If you’re enjoying it then good for you 😂
I'd like some pages to show how are the others defeated but alive sorcerer's

Some extra pages for Kusakabe just felt... Extra?

Clearly he would lose, I myself was expecting him in half, instead of Yuta

He aimed for the wrong place, Sukuna sensei? Don't matter, he would've lost anyway

Some reactions from the good guys live, seeing some desperation would be good
Sukuna did the WWE move on UI UI, that was the moment I liked this week lol

I'm missing those reunion strategy meeting flashbacks pages

It's not for sure.
I think I missed that, what is not for sure?

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
I think I missed that, what is not for sure?
I don't think Miguel will fight now, he'll probably just save Kusakabe and Ui Ui.