Shounen - Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
chap 133 was really sweet, loved so much Nishikita's kindness, this guy worked hard for this money and still spent it easily to help others. Takagi is really a sweetheart, loved the way she was talking to the child it gives her some cute motherly vibes. and i knew she was going to do something for him after that. i loved the way shes looking at him after he went buying the medicines, those sparkles in her eyes, so cute !! :zomg

Hope nishikata went to her house.

and yeah hope so, he cant refuse that ! :arf and

Hope he could translate her words properly :arf Nishi-kun shes telling you she doesnt care where to go as long as shes with you, so try to figure what that means. yare yare !! :cop
lovely conclusion for this chap !
And i came across some raw panels from next chapters :wtf

lovely art and sounds great for some reasons :zomg

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
134 and 135 are out. I liked both, with 134 being the more feel-good chapter, it's very true that people share the best with those they love, and Nishikata didn't hesitate. 135 Takagi teased Nishikata quite a bit lol.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
yep both 134 & 135 were uber cute. Didnt expect sensei to get married soon, thats awesome, and love how Takagi manages to fluster Nishi over such a casual subject. Seems the upcoming marriage of her sensei makes her happy and she probably, somehow sees herself through them. And shes right ofc, Nishi would call 1st the person the dearer to him, anyone would do so.
this scene is funny :

:teehee

those panels !
This smile ! shes so precious :wtf

Like Takagi, i dont see how holding a key make you more mature :errr (if that was true my maturity lever should be over 9999 considering the number of keys i m holding :arf ) that's said i really love how cute and genuine Nishi is, he never thinks bad, hes just kind, he keeps growing on me, and i keep thinking hes the perfect match to Takagi. oh and this little cheekiness of her, love her audacity, that was beautiful, :teehee

hihihi damn takagi, well done !

really Nishi, so why are you blushing ? :lmao
+bonus
Arts from the author :zomg

Last edited:

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
136 was fairly amusing because I felt sorry for Nishikata (I should more often tbh), but (as happens a lot with this series) the embarrassment and ass-kicking he got did end with an exchange diary for the two of them so we got the nice ending.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Chap 137 - This chapter was so cute, i cant believe Nishi still sees nothing or wont admit. :teehee i like when Takagi s blushing shes even cuter.

those panels :zomg

Last chapter cover mag page cleaned :

:wtf

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I think they need to start going out, can't take much more of this.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Chap 142: so Nishi admitted what he said was true, thats some very little progress. i like how she answered to him and how much she knows about him, it says a lot about her an how much shes been observing and loving him. Want more steps ! :arf

How observant she is, when it comes to Nishi.

Understatement to say he likes her right ? and he admittted it :lmao

and her lovely answer :zomg

Cover mag cleaned :zomg

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Nice little chapter again. More of the same, but that's okay.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Chap 143 out
Color page cleaned from Yamamoto twitter.

I like cooking scenes in manga, so automatically enjoyed this one a lot, i liked how she teased him this time, and Nishi really care a bout how to not disappoint her, and loved the scene where he was thinking she was cute and how he didnt hesitate and tasted happily :zomg and this time he wasnt denying his own thoughts as he does usually, i see it as a new step forward ! and Takagi blushing :wtf

selected panels
that was cute :zomg

Last edited:

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
That was a great chapter, probably the best one to involve the rest of the class. Much couple action. Nishikata was legit scouting Takagi, and Takagi was nervous / feeling pressure about cooking for Nishikata. Considering Takagi is a wife of the household in the sequel this is may be a crucial chapter.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Chap 145 out

That was beautiful, does that count as a half confession right ? she did it ? :zomg that button thing was really a subtle (or not lol) way to do it :zomg ! Why those chairs were in the way, why Takagi ? he was going to give it. I guess it implies they re going to be in the same school.

Best panel

:wtf

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I think 145 gave a good indication that they will get together in their third year. I'd like it to happen at least a few weeks before graduation though, so that the button scene isn't a dramatic climax or anything. I think the manga can really work with the two as a couple, anyway.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
chap 146 /147 are just out, they rarely do release 2 chapters at once, so happy they did today.

1st one is focused on Hojou, nothing specific to say except i dislike how she wants to play mature while she is probably more immature than hamaguchi, imo ( inferiority complex ?) that said i like the cute moments she had with him.
Chapter 147 was really cute, Takagi could read the situation and did her best to stay besides Nishi, and support him without telling him anything and all playing "teasing game" i really like how sweet it was, and we know whe was genuine just by her eyes in the end of this adorable scene and her smile at the end of chapter.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
chap 148

I think there's only one chapter this month. A chapter all about kindness :zomg !!! Nishi was cool when he admitted he was trying to lie to her. Why did he refuse, ? Nishi...!

That scene :zomg

Best panel - Cover

I checked a couple of chapters of this, it s a very similar concept as Takagi-san is, just the girl who teases end up embarrassing herself. Seems the "teasing characters in school setting" is a a kind of new subgenre of school romances or did it exist prior to Takagi-san ? It seems to me there's more and more mangas with similar concept, lately.

Edit :
The author posted the colored version of the beautiful cover on twitter :zomg

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Interesting ( maybe anime season 3 ?)
"Teasing Master Takagi-san" by Souichirou Yamamoto will have "nice news" in upcoming Gessan issue 10/2021 out Sep 10. Cover and color pages too. Also 2 new chapters will be published at once. source : here

edit:
Chap 149 : oh i really liked how she expressed her deep feelings but ofc she needed to add that teasing touch... :nah that said Nishi this time noticed the difference or felt somehow her words were sincere ( if only he could translate what she said at the end :arf )

selected panels :

--- Double Post Merged, ---

Volume 16 cover (release on Sept 10) source : Here

+ trailer for season 3 (will be airing from Jan 2022)

Edit : adding this lovely cover of Gessan mag. featuring Takagi-san ( celelebration of the 3rd season of the anime)

cleaned version
from Yamamamoto twitter
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Chap 150 color page ( celebrating anime season 3 + movie annuncement) :

Last edited:

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Chap 153 :

That load of cuteness packed in this chap :zomg this one was really heartwarming, Nishikata was really adorable and thoughtful (as usual). No matter how much he tries to deny, he really loves her. I love the family vibes the chapter was giving, and Takagi seemed to be enjoying it a lot, too. that move of hers... :teehee

This scene is so cute, I see it as a new step in their relationship :nod

and that :teehee

Edit

Chap 154
:awe

Last edited:

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Chap 157

Oh that's a nice step taken :teehee loved it !

edit : that panel from 158 , saw it from raw acouple of weeks ago :zomg

Edit: theres seemingly an exhibition commemorating the movie's release ( https://www.takagi3-mh-exhibition.com/) , and also ton of Takagi goodies

the mug :zomg

There's really nice goodies!

Seems the movie will be some turning point of the story, given the exhibition etc. I tend to think it might even be a closure or something close to (maybe a confession or idk) .

Movie trailer :

edit

color page in next Gessan to promote the anime :

Last edited:

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
A lot of quality in the recent dozen or so chapters. My favourite moment was how Takagi purchased a sewing kit for the day she would need to repair Nishikata's buttons. That in itself is sweet but the kind part of it was that she allowed him to attempt to fix it himself first. She didn't get triggered or emotional that he suggested that, she understood he needed to try. In the end she got exactly what she wanted, to fix it with extra closeness, and she earned it. Selfish but not selfish.

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
161 was such a troll chapter. We will never know their first names...

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
That was a nice move, nice big step from Nishi, wow Takagi is not shy :zomg very cute and wholesome chapter :nod

She s so adorable when she's blushing in the last page.