Voting Round 2 - Katakuri Charlotte vs. Kogami Shinya | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 2 Katakuri Charlotte vs. Kogami Shinya

Who wins?

• Katakuri Charlotte

• Kogami Shinya

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reebi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
That’s literally not math, just opinion presented in a number system you yourself made up.

And you even said yourself that Katakuri is more husband material (which is really just the general term for the sum of all other factors), so end of discussion. :cookiehand

But sure, I’ll give some nonsense “proof” as well. I will do the poems.

KatakuriShall I compare thee to a donut’s glaze?
Thou art more tasty and more delicate
Rough scars do nothing to defoul your face
And a thousand donuts add nothing to your weight
Yum~~
Kougami
Roses are red
Your eyes are gray
Gray is literally used as a synonym for “dull and nondescript”

I’m also unbiased. <_>
It's spelt grey and his eyes sparkle :p

This is fantasy husband land where good looks and charm are just as important. Husband Material is rated the lowest because how the hell are half these characters nominated? My methodology is the most unbiased appoarch and weighs elements accordingly and not just judging one feature. Do you have a better system?

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
It's spelt grey and his eyes sparkle :p

This is fantasy husband land where good looks and charm are just as important. Husband Material is rated the lowest because how the hell are half these characters nominated? My methodology is the most unbiased appoarch and weighs elements accordingly and not just judging one feature. Do you have a better system?
Well I learned English mostly through American entertainment and the American spelling is ‘gray’, so...

My post was obviously mostly joke. I just got a hung-up on the word “prove”. As if stating your opinion in systematic ratings makes it anything other than opinion. Other than that, of course you’re allowed your own rating system. I’m just fucking around (though my own system would definitely have different levels of priority).

Last edited:

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Well I learned English mostly through American entertainment and the American spelling is ‘gray’, so...

My post was obviously mostly joke. I just got a hung-up on the word “prove”. As if stating your opinion in systematic ratings makes it anything other than opinion. Other than that, of course you’re allowed your own rating system. I’m just fucking around (though my own system would definitely have different levels of priority).
I'm messing around too. Well then, what would be your new system? This will be a war on methodology ;)

Lomahongva

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Voted for Kogami. I'm sorry but i can't stand those manners, Katakuri... In addition, who would like to have Big Mom as her/hismother-in-law???

Shobu_Yoruichi

Reaction score
Country
Chile
Voted for Kogami. I'm sorry but i can't stand those manners, Katakuri... In addition, who would like to have Big Mom as her/hismother-in-law???
You're bad focused, you won't just have Big Mom as mother in law... you will have Smoothie as sister in law!!! :zomg:verily
Imagine that, those afternoon spend with her, any kind of stories, with all what she has seen in her life, she's actually seeing what's happening in the series from a safe distance. She has good material there.:gar

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
He's not an easy guy to catch and follow but its absolutely worth it, I hope you get to know him well in this wars. :thumbs
This caught my eye. But considering what happened in Psycho-Pass, can you really say that it was worth it? I mean, he hasn't been caught :derp. Still, voting for him. He is better than Katakuri IMO.

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
This caught my eye. But considering what happened in Psycho-Pass, can you really say that it was worth it? I mean, he hasn't been caught :derp. Still, voting for him. He is better than Katakuri IMO.
I know what you mean and yeah, he's damn hard to catch. :3c
If you manage to get him though, I think he would be one awesome husbando.

Status
Not open for further replies.