Shounen - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! by Amano Akira | Page 59 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Katekyo Hitman Reborn! by Amano Akira

Kouichi

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Estonia
Guys, I heard some rumors that they will continue the animation of Katekyo Hitman Reborn. I don't know if it is legit or not.

Kouichi

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Estonia

Am I overthinking things or he might wanna announce KHR's Inheritance Ceremony Arc gets an anime adaptation? Please do please do. :waah

LJkAze

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada

Am I overthinking things or he might wanna announce KHR's Inheritance Ceremony Arc gets an anime adaptation? Please do please do. :waah
Please make my birthday dream come true even if it's announce one day before my birthday

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Maybe something related to the new series?

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah, don't see how hints towards Reborn. Could be another series entirely.

Besides, unless she's rewriting the ending, I don't think I want to see more Reborn.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
If there is the same day that it should debut, there is no doubt about it.

Besides, unless she's rewriting the ending, I don't think I want to see more Reborn.
I don't see why she should do it.

However, it is useless to think about new things about the manga when the anime is still incomplete.

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan

The 10 Year Future arc was horribly animated and it only got a little better, no specific episode was given outstanding quality, just a few are much better than others.

The last 2 arcs are also pretty good; Even thought in terms of world building the author ended the series early. But I Liked KHR a lot, & it’s end was wrapped up pretty damn gracefully for a story left with a lot of juice to be wrung out.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
The 10 Year Future arc was horribly animated and it only got a little better, no specific episode was given outstanding quality, just a few are much better than others.

The last 2 arcs are also pretty good; Even thought in terms of world building the author ended the series early. But I Liked KHR a lot, & it’s end was wrapped up pretty damn gracefully for a story left with a lot of juice to be wrung out.
The Shimon Arc was fantastic and is probably my personal favorite. The ending was a bit weak, but it was still fun. The final arc started really strong, but lost it's way with the Vindince's inclusion and then it completely crapped the bed with the final reveal.