Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 190 Spoiler/Discussion Thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 190 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Kimetsu no Yaiba.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credit: Ohana

Vizard

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Genosha

190话:源源不断。
主角团参战。
屑老板被断臂。
被红刀砍伤的部位再生速度慢。
风柱和富冈互相打铁让刀变成赫刀。
距离天明还有一小时三分。

dopeycheese

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan

190话:源源不断。
主角团参战。
屑老板被断臂。
被红刀砍伤的部位再生速度慢。
风柱和富冈互相打铁让刀变成赫刀。
距离天明还有一小时三分。
just translating the chinese text, im cant wait for the full script

MCs joins the battle
muzan gets hit (second pic)
the parts that get hit by a red blade slows muzan's regeneration
sanemi and giyu clash their blades to turn both red
time to sunrise: 1 hour 3 minutes

Last edited:

levi12

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
just translating the chinese text, im cant wait for the full script

MC joins the battle
muzan gets hit (second pic)
the parts that get hit by a red blade slows muzan's regeneration
sanemi and giyu clash their blades to turn both red
time to sunrise: 1 hour 3 minutes
So Tanjiro and Nezuko is back?

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
It sounds a tad too quick for tanjiro to be back... It does seem like muzan is finally being affected by attacks. Gotta wonder if muzan has thought about an answer to red blades over the past 400 years... otherwise a few more hits and the slayers will simply be in a position where they have to merely prevent a mostly immobilized muzan from escaping...

Ace

Reaction score
Country
Canada
第190話 ぞくぞくと 扉 目隠しの札を持つカナヲ善逸伊之助 蛇(赫くなる刀身を見て一番にしくじったと思った。全ての力を握力に振った俺は戦闘の最中、酸欠で失神しかけていた) ボーっとなっている蛇に風が 「伊黒ーーーーー」と叫ぶが感覚が飛んでいる蛇は無惨の攻撃が迫っているにもかかわらず動けない。 水が触手を攻撃する(間に合わなかった‥!?) しかし蛇は何者かの力によって引っ張られ 空中を舞っていた。蛇を触手で追撃する無惨だが何者かの攻撃触手が切断される 無惨(なんだこの切断面は。鉄球でもない、風の刀ではあのように切れない、あの男は助太刀に入っていた。(蛇が)刃を赫くした所で伸びるわけではない) もう一度、空中の蛇を攻撃したら又切断された。(又この断面。切れ味の悪い刃物だ。ガタ付きがある) 何かを察した無惨 (なるほど、いるな。姿は見えないがいる。動く限りは存在を消せない。一人‥二人‥三人) 札を切り裂き、カナヲ伊之助善逸が姿を露わにされた 善逸「いだアアア!やだもうオオオオ」 カナヲ(こんなに早く気付かれるなんて) 伊之助「いってエエエエ!この糞虫が」 伊之助曰く、いっぱい札を拾ってきたから山ほどあるらしい。 無惨は三人を攻撃しようとするが、へびが赫刀で切る。 風「遅い!赫い刃で斬られると再生が遅くなるぜ!」 カナヲ善逸が札をつけ、消えながら攻撃、続いて蛇も参の型 塒締めで攻撃 岩(よく来てくれた!僅かながら余裕ができた!アレをやれる!) 岩自身の武器である鉄球と斧部分をぶつけて、火花を散らしている。 岩(焼けるような匂いと熱!あの時と同じ色が変わった!) 赫くなった鉄球で無惨を攻撃して少しでも再生を遅らせる攻撃をする 何故か風が水に声をかける 風「冨岡アアアア受けろオオ」よ刀を振ってきた アセアセして意味のわからない水 水「!?」 水が風の刀を受ける。大きく火花が散りるお互いの刀 水(刀身が赫く!?) カラス「夜明ケマデアト一時間三分!」 風「余裕余裕。クソ味噌にしてやらアアアア!!!」
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

some is free to translate

HHellenn

Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I see mention of Kanao, Zenitsu and Inosuke, but not Tanjiro and Nezuko.

baqar khani

Reaction score
Country
Fairy Tail
第190話 ぞくぞくと 扉 目隠しの札を持つカナヲ善逸伊之助 蛇(赫くなる刀身を見て一番にしくじったと思った。全ての力を握力に振った俺は戦闘の最中、酸欠で失神しかけていた) ボーっとなっている蛇に風が 「伊黒ーーーーー」と叫ぶが感覚が飛んでいる蛇は無惨の攻撃が迫っているにもかかわらず動けない。 水が触手を攻撃する(間に合わなかった‥!?) しかし蛇は何者かの力によって引っ張られ 空中を舞っていた。蛇を触手で追撃する無惨だが何者かの攻撃触手が切断される 無惨(なんだこの切断面は。鉄球でもない、風の刀ではあのように切れない、あの男は助太刀に入っていた。(蛇が)刃を赫くした所で伸びるわけではない) もう一度、空中の蛇を攻撃したら又切断された。(又この断面。切れ味の悪い刃物だ。ガタ付きがある) 何かを察した無惨 (なるほど、いるな。姿は見えないがいる。動く限りは存在を消せない。一人‥二人‥三人) 札を切り裂き、カナヲ伊之助善逸が姿を露わにされた 善逸「いだアアア!やだもうオオオオ」 カナヲ(こんなに早く気付かれるなんて) 伊之助「いってエエエエ!この糞虫が」 伊之助曰く、いっぱい札を拾ってきたから山ほどあるらしい。 無惨は三人を攻撃しようとするが、へびが赫刀で切る。 風「遅い!赫い刃で斬られると再生が遅くなるぜ!」 カナヲ善逸が札をつけ、消えながら攻撃、続いて蛇も参の型 塒締めで攻撃 岩(よく来てくれた!僅かながら余裕ができた!アレをやれる!) 岩自身の武器である鉄球と斧部分をぶつけて、火花を散らしている。 岩(焼けるような匂いと熱!あの時と同じ色が変わった!) 赫くなった鉄球で無惨を攻撃して少しでも再生を遅らせる攻撃をする 何故か風が水に声をかける 風「冨岡アアアア受けろオオ」よ刀を振ってきた アセアセして意味のわからない水 水「!?」 水が風の刀を受ける。大きく火花が散りるお互いの刀 水(刀身が赫く!?) カラス「夜明ケマデアト一時間三分!」 風「余裕余裕。クソ味噌にしてやらアアアア!!!」
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

some is free to translate

Iguro: "When I saw the red sword, the first thing I thought was that I screwed it up.
While holding with all my might the sword in the middle of the battle, I was about to faint for lack of oxygen."
While he was clueless, he could feel his name being called, and without realizing that Muzan's attack was coming, he stood still.
Giyuu attacks. "I didn't arrive on time !?" but Iguro, as if pushed by a mysterious force, moved in the air.
Muzan attacked, but someone's attack cut him. "What about this cut? It wasn't the iron ball, and the wind sword doesn't cut like that.
That man came in to save him. There's no way the sword has lengthened because it turned red."
Once again, he attacked Iguro in the air and they cut it again.
Muzan felt something.
"I see. There is something. I cannot see it.
They cannot erase the presence of movements. 1, 2, 3 people.
" Removing the talisman, Kanao, Zenitsu and Inosuke appear.
Zenitsu: "There it is! I don't want to!"
Kanao: "I didn't think he would realize so quickly"
Inosuke: "it hurts!! Damn worm"
Inosuke picked up several talismans so there seems to be lots of them.
Muzan tries to attack the 3, but Iguro cuts him with the red sword.
Sanemi: "Very slow! If they cut you with the red sword, you will regenerate slower!

Sauce : https://ww2.demonslayermanga.com/chapter/demon-slayer-kimetsu-no-yaiba-spoilers-raw-chapter-190/

Zangetsu

Reaction score
Country
France
Source: https://www.mangalatam.com/2020/01/kimetsu-no-yaiba-manga-190-resumen.html

Summary:

Continuing the events of the last chapter, Iguro prepares for his attack, but before that, he looks closely at his blade, as he believes it has failed him.

-When I saw the red sword, the first thing I thought was that it had broken," thought Iguro. As I held the sword with all my strength in the middle of the battle, I was about to faint from lack of oxygen.

For a moment Iguro was under guard, and he could feel his name being called, and without realizing that Muzan's attack was coming, he stood still. Then, Giyu attacks Muzan..

-I didn't get there in time! -said Giyu.

But Iguro, as if pushed by a mysterious force, moved in the air. Muzan attacked, but someone's attack cut him off.

-What about this cut? It was not the iron ball, and the wind sword does not cut like this. Someone came in to save him. There's no way the sword could have stretched out because it turned red," Muzan thought.

Once again, Muzan attacked Iguro in mid-air, but he was cut again.

-I see. Here is something. And although I cannot see it, they are not able to erase the presence of their movements," thought Muzan. One, two, and three people.

Then Muzan removes the talisman that was in the place and, in that instant, Kanao, Zenitsu and Inosuke appear.

-There he is! I don't want to do it," said Zenitsu.

-I didn't think you would notice so quickly," said Kanao.

-It hurts! Damn worm," said Inosuke.

Quickly, Inosuke picked up several talismans, as there are many.

Muzan tries to attack all three, but Iguro cuts him down with the red sword.

-Very slow! If you are cut with the red sword, your regeneration will be slower," Sanemi said.

Sanemi and Giyu join forces to attack Muzan, who has not been able to regenerate at the same speed as before. Then their swords come together, generating sparks as they collide.

The raven that was flying nearby mentions that it is 1 hour and 3 minutes before dawn.

Last edited:

Kawap1

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Muzan getting his ass kicked...finally !! 3 red blades now?!?! Fuck ya. Now if Stone can turn his red and get see through, would they even need Tanjiro? Lol

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Awesome Giyu and Sanemi has red sword Now. So Obanai can Do that too. This Is getting good. Himejima also need to mqster red nirchin blade ability

Kanao,Zen and Inosuke has arrive and join the battle. They are very late and now they finally have join the battle. I want too see how useful they be.

While They seems to be pushing Muzan to the corner,Without Tanjiro and Nezuko helping out. I don t think this is gonna be enough to kill or take down Muzan.

This is the calm before Storm. 1 hours 3 minutes too go.

Lets see how far can they stall and possibly immobilize muzan up to Sunrise.

They seems to haven t Completely master red nirchin Blade ability. As If this Is it at full power they should be Able to easily Nulfilled Muzan regeneration completely.

Lets not forget no one but Tanjiro knows that Muzan can use escape trick he use against Yoriichi here again if he is corner As no one knows he can do that except Tanjiro and dead Yoriichi and Dead Tamayo. As I said Tanjiro and Nezuko need to get here to make Sure Muzan doesn t escape and be kill for real.

dopeycheese

Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
So Tanjiro and Nezuko is back?
after reading the japanese script they were referring to kanao, inosuke and zenitsu as protagonists

Laminariales

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Too long no kimetsu, the chapter sounds amazing! I love the cover page!! The cheroagraphy of the century continues

Shinazugawa and tomioka's page looks cool too, I hope next chapter we'll see them fight together like with himejima

TylerHawke

Reaction score
Country
United States
Muzan is the least impressive imo ( & that's counting hits upper and lower moons ).

This doesn't feel threatening or like the final boss fight to me.

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Muzan is the least impressive imo ( & that's counting hits upper and lower moons ).

This doesn't feel threatening or like the final boss fight to me.
Lower Moons? Come on...
You could argue that UM1 seemed more threatening, but even that's not the case as Himejima was barely wounded by the end of it. UM2-UM6 are not even close as they fought 1 pillar at a time, while Muzan was fighting 5 with low difficulty.

The situation last chapter was absolutely dire. They were hopeless and nearly dead - if it weren't for Tamayo's antidote, they'd be done for right now.
Pretty sure the effects of Muzan's blood will recur shortly, as they're only going to stall long enough for Tanjirou to wake up and use the thirteenth form. Most, if not all, pillars will die here.

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Lower Moons? Come on...
You could argue that UM1 seemed more threatening, but even that's not the case as Himejima was barely wounded by the end of it. UM2-UM6 are not even close as they fought 1 pillar at a time, while Muzan was fighting 5 with low difficulty.

The situation last chapter was absolutely dire. They were hopeless and nearly dead - if it weren't for Tamayo's antidote, they'd be done for right now.
Pretty sure the effects of Muzan's blood will recur shortly, as they're only going to stall long enough for Tanjirou to wake up and use the thirteenth form. Most, if not all, pillars will die here.
Well I agree with what you said most of it. As for all pillars dying I disagree If Yushiro or Nezuko can cure poison Tanjiro poisoning they should be able to cure all of them by the end. It no guarantee everyone gonna die

If Tanjiro and Nezuko is gonna make it to battlefield,They cure poisoning unless all of them are kill by Muzan or poison is already fatal. Either there is no guarantee here.

and Time limit of antidote hasn t been Mention either. Plus considering Tanjiro didn t drop dead the moment he is poison. It take some time before kill them plus Antidote is stalling that.

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Well I agree with what you said most of it. As for all pillars dying I disagree If Yushiro or Nezuko can cure poison Tanjiro poisoning they should be able to cure all of them by the end. It no guarantee everyone gonna die

If Tanjiro and Nezuko is gonna make it to battlefield,They cure poisoning unless all of them are kill by Muzan or poison is already fatal. Either there is no guarantee here.

and Time limit of antidote hasn t been Mention either. Plus considering Tanjiro didn t drop dead the moment he is poison. It take some time before kill them plus Antidote is stalling that.
Tanjirou dropped unconscious 5 minutes after being hit. The pillars have over an hour to go.
Besides, the final villain will surely kill more protagonists than any of the Upper Moons.

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Tanjirou dropped unconscious 5 minutes after being hit. The pillars have over an hour to go.
Besides, the final villain will surely kill more protagonists than any of the Upper Moons.
As for all of them dieng poisoning,Tamayo antidote time limit hasn t been mention so them dying out of that there is no answer to that at the moment. Plus Tanjiro,Nezuko and Yushiro could get here soon.

As for Muzan killing more pillars that to be expect how many will die is debatable or not at all could happen but unlikely considering Gotouge writing.

Nothing guarantee at this point. Though someone will die by Muzan hands very likely to happen.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Lower Moons? Come on...

The 13th form on its shown shouldn't really be THAT much a life saver though. It will surely be important down the line but in the end all the 13th form will do is simply cut down muzan more. The 13th form can't kill muzan as far as we know, only sunlight can. The slayer's best bet so far is to cut down muzan enough with red blades to pin him down and prevent him from exploding away, which tanjiro will be able to foresee thanks to his ancestor's memory. I suppose there is a bit of a question of what happens to demons if they get cut enough times with a red blade.... Since we have seen the effect of it going as far as to disintegrate demons.