Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 190 Spoiler/Discussion Thread | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 190 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

Kawap1

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Well I agree with what you said most of it. As for all pillars dying I disagree If Yushiro or Nezuko can cure poison Tanjiro poisoning they should be able to cure all of them by the end. It no guarantee everyone gonna die

If Tanjiro and Nezuko is gonna make it to battlefield,They cure poisoning unless all of them are kill by Muzan or poison is already fatal. Either there is no guarantee here.

and Time limit of antidote hasn t been Mention either. Plus considering Tanjiro didn t drop dead the moment he is poison. It take some time before kill them plus Antidote is stalling that.
Muzan said it takes less than 5 minutes. Those guys were nearly dead. Look at their face. That car saved them. They would’ve been dead this chapter. It was literally stated. The antidote saved them,

im.me

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
As I see it, the only reason Muzan was staying on the fight was because he wanted to kill the pillars, and he was doing it, before Tamayo's cat gave them a second air, and the red blades, there wasn't a good reason for him to flee.

But now everything has changed, there is some danger for him, and knowing how cautious he's been, I only see one reason he would stay on that place, and that is the arrival of Nesuko.

levi12

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Muzan said it takes less than 5 minutes. Those guys were nearly dead. Look at their face. That car saved them. They would’ve been dead this chapter. It was literally stated. The antidote saved them,
Yes But there still no guarantee They all gonna die Tamayo antidote time limit hasn t been revealed. The reason they die that fast than Tanjiro because all of them gonna hit by muzan multiple attacks. Tanjiro only got hit by one Muzan attack which was his eye. I see no reason Tanjiro can resist poison better than rest pillars.

Eithers way nothing guarantee at the moment. There is no guarantee everyone gonna die and they is no gurantee all are gonna kill by Muzan.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The 13th form on its shown shouldn't really be THAT much a life saver though. It will surely be important down the line but in the end all the 13th form will do is simply cut down muzan more. The 13th form can't kill muzan as far as we know, only sunlight can. The slayer's best bet so far is to cut down muzan enough with red blades to pin him down and prevent him from exploding away, which tanjiro will be able to foresee thanks to his ancestor's memory. I suppose there is a bit of a question of what happens to demons if they get cut enough times with a red blade.... Since we have seen the effect of it going as far as to disintegrate demons.
Thats wrong Yoriichi cut down Muzan with 13 form and was about to kill him without The sunlight. They were no sunlight When Yoriichi fight Muzan. 13 form can severly weaken Muzan instantly if use at same level of skill like Yoriichi Tsugikuni.Yoriichi was about to finish off Muzan after using 13 form.

They are no indication and implied Yoriichi realy on the sun to kill Muzan.He fail simply because Muzan got away nothing more. It was obvious If weren t for Yoriichi asking Muzan a question,He was about to finish him off.

Why Kagaya Say only sun can kill him. Because no one can use Yoriichi full power and Yoriichi is very unknown to demon slayers in general.

If sun is really only thing that can kill Muzan,there no point in running away from Yoriichi he should tank his attacks and continue the fight. They are no indication and implied the sun was up in his battle against Yoriichi. so We can t use that as excuse

Muzan run away because he knows Yoriichi can kill him by himself.

Proven further why Muzan is hunting sun breath user. If sun realy only thing that can kill him,they be no point in him doing this and fear Yoriichi.

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Thats wrong Yoriichi cut down Muzan with 13 form and was about to kill him without The sunlight. They were no sunlight When Yoriichi fight Muzan. 13 form can severly weaken Muzan instantly if use at same level of skill like Yoriichi Tsugikuni.Yoriichi was about to finish off Muzan after using 13 form.

They are no indication and implied Yoriichi realy on the sun to kill Muzan.He fail simply because Muzan got away nothing more. It was obvious If weren t for Yoriichi asking Muzan a question,He was about to finish him off.

Why Kagaya Say only sun can kill him. Because no one can use Yoriichi full power and Yoriichi is very unknown to demon slayers in general.

If sun is really only thing that can kill Muzan,there no point in running away from Yoriichi he should tank his attacks and continue the fight. They are no indication and implied the sun was up in his battle against Yoriichi. so We can t use that as excuse

Muzan run away because he knows Yoriichi can kill him by himself.

Proven further why Muzan is hunting sun breath user. If sun realy only thing that can kill him,they be no point in him doing this and fear Yoriichi.
The implication so far in the series is that breath techniques are not inherently magical or anything like that. They are just sword slashes. And as we know those by themselves don't do that. And however godly yorichi's skill is his slashes are still merely that, slashes. Now, IF yorichi could kill muzan back then it'd be only because at the time muzan hadn't overcome his weakness to decapitation. But otherwise the series doesn't support any breath, including the sun breath, being magical enough to actually kill muzan. The only question would be whether sufficient hits with a red blade could do the trick but even that would be different from sword slashes themselves making a difference.

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
The implication so far in the series is that breath techniques are not inherently magical or anything like that. They are just sword slashes. And as we know those by themselves don't do that. And however godly yorichi's skill is his slashes are still merely that, slashes. Now, IF yorichi could kill muzan back then it'd be only because at the time muzan hadn't overcome his weakness to decapitation. But otherwise the series doesn't support any breath, including the sun breath, being magical enough to actually kill muzan. The only question would be whether sufficient hits with a red blade could do the trick but even that would be different from sword slashes themselves making a difference.
Thats another false statement. Muzan head was taken off the moment Yoriichi cut him down chapter 187 page 6. You have no evidence or facts from manga to say he hasn t overcome decaptication at that point manga say otherwise Muzan was holding his sever head and was still alive. The fact Yoriichi was about to finish him is more than enough prove he doesn t need the sun to kill him. That thought never even cross his mind that he need the sun to kill him.

All the facts and evidence are already lay out in my last comment. Why Yoriichi could kill Muzan without the sun.

Muzan was already immune to decaptitation by norman nirchin blade check chapter 187 page 6. Long ago

yoriichi isn t your normal demon slayers. All see through is magical as well really.

Thus If Tanjiro has master 13 form he could do the same thing.

Last edited:

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
The 13th form on its shown shouldn't really be THAT much a life saver though. It will surely be important down the line but in the end all the 13th form will do is simply cut down muzan more. The 13th form can't kill muzan as far as we know, only sunlight can. The slayer's best bet so far is to cut down muzan enough with red blades to pin him down and prevent him from exploding away, which tanjiro will be able to foresee thanks to his ancestor's memory. I suppose there is a bit of a question of what happens to demons if they get cut enough times with a red blade.... Since we have seen the effect of it going as far as to disintegrate demons.
I'm not saying that the 13th form is something capable of defeating Muzan, but it has to be the most effective stalling ability. It keeps being mentioned time and time again, so it will be quite relevant.
From what we can see from the other red blades, they just slow Muzan's regeneration to some extent, while the 13th form completely halted it for a period of time, so perhaps that's the catch.

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Muzan still hasn't used any named blood demon technique so far. Surely he has more to show. So far though, the battle is not as entretaining as the ones with the Upper Moons, mainly because Muzan is just standing there attacking with his tentacles all the time and doesn't do anything else so it gets kinda repetitive to some extent. Still, there's slightly more than one hour before the sun comes so this fight still has a long way to go.

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Looks like its everyone vs Muzan
Will gotouge kill more characters? Well Muzan battle doesn t feel as intense as Koku and akaza probably it feel less death tension and his fighting style for some reason doesn t feel as threatning as Koku and Akaza.

Well there is one hour maybe Muzan has more to show.

About time Kanao,Zen and Inosuke show. They are very late though. Lets see how they contribute

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Thats another false statement. Muzan head was taken off the moment Yoriichi cut him down chapter 187 page 6. You have no evidence or facts from manga to say he hasn t overcome decaptication at that point manga say otherwise Muzan was holding his sever head and was still alive. The fact Yoriichi was about to finish him is more than enough prove he doesn t need the sun to kill him. That thought never even cross his mind that he need the sun to kill him.

All the facts and evidence are already lay out in my last comment. Why Yoriichi could kill Muzan without the sun.

Muzan was already immune to decaptitation by norman nirchin blade check chapter 187 page 6. Long ago

yoriichi isn t your normal demon slayers. All see through is magical as well really.

Thus If Tanjiro has master 13 form he could do the same thing.
No, I was just speculating on that point and yeah, muzan had more or less overcome decapitation at that point. Though it is weird that he was holding his head together.

And... is it a fact that yorichi was about to finish off muzan? What exactly was yorichi going to do at that point that would kill muzan that he hadn't already done?

I'm not saying that the 13th form is something capable of defeating Muzan, but it has to be the most effective stalling ability. It keeps being mentioned time and time again, so it will be quite relevant.
From what we can see from the other red blades, they just slow Muzan's regeneration to some extent, while the 13th form completely halted it for a period of time, so perhaps that's the catch.
When I saw the chapter my impression was more along the lines that the 13th form was a technique which allowed yorichi to target muzan's multiple hearts and brains. Which combined with the red blade effectively stopped muzan... The 13th form itself having the capacity to actually slow down muzan would be a significant deviation from how breath techniques have worked so far (as they all are simply different ways to slash with a sword, they don't have real elemental properties).

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
No, I was just speculating on that point and yeah, muzan had more or less overcome decapitation at that point. Though it is weird that he was holding his head together.

And... is it a fact that yorichi was about to finish off muzan? What exactly was yorichi going to do at that point that would kill muzan that he hadn't already done?

When I saw the chapter my impression was more along the lines that the 13th form was a technique which allowed yorichi to target muzan's multiple hearts and brains. Which combined with the red blade effectively stopped muzan... The 13th form itself having the capacity to actually slow down muzan would be a significant deviation from how breath techniques have worked so far (as they all are simply different ways to slash with a sword, they don't have real elemental properties).
Yes it is fact he was about to finish him. There no indication or implied he couldn t he even said himself he was going to finish him evidence chapter 187 page 7 . There also no indication or implied He couldn t kill Muzan at that point either.He was about to cut him again which would kill him. 13 form severly weaken Muzan to the point he can easily be by normal nirchin blade

I know Breaths isn t magical. But many evidences and facts are showing Yoriichi can kill Muzan without The sun. All evidences are saying that.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Yes it is fact he was about to finish him. There no indication or implied he couldn t he even said himself he was going to finish him evidence chapter 187 page 7 . There also no indication or implied He couldn t kill Muzan at that point either.He was about to cut him again which would kill him. 13 form severly weaken Muzan to the point he can easily be by normal nirchin blade

I know Breaths isn t magical. But many evidences and facts are showing Yoriichi can kill Muzan without The sun. All evidences are saying that.
Well, but how? What if yorichi was simply assuming he could kill muzan? Yorichi got to the point where he had cut off muzan's head, which is the nearly quintessential demon weakness. Outside of that the only thing that works is basically the sun. Would yorichi just slashing his further done the trick? That doesn't really add up. At best yorichi thought he could kill muzan right then and there but at a minimum the mechanisms by which this could have happened haven't been explained. And its entirely possible yorichi could have been wrong. Or maybe muzan's neck wasn't fully cut or some nonsense... As in, it might have had a shred attaching it to muzan's body....

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker

The thirteenth form in conjunction with the red blade, of course. The Breath of the Sun simply seems the most potent in drawing out the sunlight in the blade and halting regeneration.

Admiral Teach

Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
Oh there's super-naturalism involved. Breath of the Moon had crazy slashes all around that were being generated by means other than standard physics. I think you're not really wrong, in that there's not clear magical force at work. It's more like there is a spiritual phenomenon going on that is more subtle than straight up physicality alteration.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Oh there's super-naturalism involved. Breath of the Moon had crazy slashes all around that were being generated by means other than standard physics. I think you're not really wrong, in that there's not clear magical force at work. It's more like there is a spiritual phenomenon going on that is more subtle than straight up physicality alteration.
Well, yeah, there is stuff that kinda breaks conventional natural stuff but overall it seems like what we see still works within specific rules so to speak. As in, hashira are superhuman BUT they are very limited superhumans. Breaths are essentially gear two and when they become sufficiently good at it their body temperature shoots up and they become marked. Them abusing their bodies in this manner even explains their mostly very short lives...

And then, we see hashira do not actually learn anything that allows them to kill demons. Their breaths allow them to perform superhuman feats but what actually kills demons is nichirin blades. Superhuman physical capacity is merely required to deliver the blade to the neck.

And then the red blade... Which appears due to still unclear circumstances but apparently it has something to do with the blade being held tightly enough, perhaps body temperature. Which is why marked hashira, who literally become hotter after using the mark, are able to use it and even pass it on to others.

Demons are very much magical, perhaps even in nature, but when it comes to hashira they absolutely aren't (except plausibly when it comes to some stuff that was done to nezuko).

Now, the series does say that yorichi was close to ending muzan but it doesn't do anything whatsoever in regards as to telling us how yorichi could have done that. Because we know that breaths are merely techniques to boost the user's physique but the slashes themselves don't have any actual elemental powers whatsoever. Not that the elements themselves work on demons either. Nichirin blades only kill demons when targeting the neck. Red blades prevents regeneration but don't actually kill demons. It is worth noting that the area hit by himejima's ball disintegrated a part of kokushibo though, at least when kokushibo kinda gave up. but still, the series says nothing of how yorichi could have possibly ended muzan at that point. This series is brutal enough that yorichi could have been wrong about his capacity to actually deliver a killing blow regardless of how many times he hit muzan. Do note that I am not saying yorichi couldn't deliver a killing blow, rather than the series provides zero context as to how this is possible and what we know should suggest that yorichi actually couldn't.

As for breath of the moon, my assumption was that kokushibo's technique got like that due to him becoming a demon. As in, not really a blood art but overall the style probably didn't look like that when kokushibi was a human. IIRC no other hashira regardless of how skilled has ever produced anything like a ranged slash.

Napstablook

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Muzan getting his ass kicked...finally !! 3 red blades now?!?! Fuck ya. Now if Stone can turn his red and get see through, would they even need Tanjiro? Lol
Gyomei already turned his blades red in this chapter, even before Giyuu and Sanemi.

He clashed his axe and iron ball together.

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Well, but how? What if yorichi was simply assuming he could kill muzan? Yorichi got to the point where he had cut off muzan's head, which is the nearly quintessential demon weakness. Outside of that the only thing that works is basically the sun. Would yorichi just slashing his further done the trick? That doesn't really add up. At best yorichi thought he could kill muzan right then and there but at a minimum the mechanisms by which this could have happened haven't been explained. And its entirely possible yorichi could have been wrong. Or maybe muzan's neck wasn't fully cut or some nonsense... As in, it might have had a shred attaching it to muzan's body....

Pal thats your speculation and assumption that possibly he couldn t. Manga never hinted and implied Yoriichi was wrong.

I said again Yoriichi form 13 form weaken Muzan to point His regeneration is nulfilled so he can easily be kill by normal nirchin blade.

I don t know what else to say too you.

I already listed all evidences and hints that Yoriichi can kill Muzan without sun. What more evidence,implication and evidence do you need?

Read manga see all evidences,implication and prove Yoriichi can kill Muzan without the sun. I already listed all evidence and prove to this answer.

You got no prove or evidence that Yoriichi couldn t kill Muzan. Manga never did either and never implied he was wrong in anyway that he was able to kill him.

if it because Kagaya say that. Thats not prove as this point no one knows about Yoriichi despite very limited information about him and That ability is extreme rare type of ability. Ubuyashiki like everyonelse,Doesn t know much about Yoriichi. If he did he should explain Yoriichi backstory to everyone as to help find weakness in Muzan and try to unlock Yoriichi ability.

Well, yeah, there is stuff that kinda breaks conventional natural stuff but overall it seems like what we see still works within specific rules so to speak. As in, hashira are superhuman BUT they are very limited superhumans. Breaths are essentially gear two and when they become sufficiently good at it their body temperature shoots up and they become marked. Them abusing their bodies in this manner even explains their mostly very short lives...

And then, we see hashira do not actually learn anything that allows them to kill demons. Their breaths allow them to perform superhuman feats but what actually kills demons is nichirin blades. Superhuman physical capacity is merely required to deliver the blade to the neck.

And then the red blade... Which appears due to still unclear circumstances but apparently it has something to do with the blade being held tightly enough, perhaps body temperature. Which is why marked hashira, who literally become hotter after using the mark, are able to use it and even pass it on to others.

Demons are very much magical, perhaps even in nature, but when it comes to hashira they absolutely aren't (except plausibly when it comes to some stuff that was done to nezuko).

Now, the series does say that yorichi was close to ending muzan but it doesn't do anything whatsoever in regards as to telling us how yorichi could have done that. Because we know that breaths are merely techniques to boost the user's physique but the slashes themselves don't have any actual elemental powers whatsoever. Not that the elements themselves work on demons either. Nichirin blades only kill demons when targeting the neck. Red blades prevents regeneration but don't actually kill demons. It is worth noting that the area hit by himejima's ball disintegrated a part of kokushibo though, at least when kokushibo kinda gave up. but still, the series says nothing of how yorichi could have possibly ended muzan at that point. This series is brutal enough that yorichi could have been wrong about his capacity to actually deliver a killing blow regardless of how many times he hit muzan. Do note that I am not saying yorichi couldn't deliver a killing blow, rather than the series provides zero context as to how this is possible and what we know should suggest that yorichi actually couldn't.

As for breath of the moon, my assumption was that kokushibo's technique got like that due to him becoming a demon. As in, not really a blood art but overall the style probably didn't look like that when kokushibi was a human. IIRC no other hashira regardless of how skilled has ever produced anything like a ranged slash.
Once gain this is your mere assumption and speculation. You got no real manga evidence,implication and prove Yoriichi couldn t do it. all evidences and proves say he can Which I already Listed in my last comments.

I already listem those proves and evidences check it again if you disagree with me.

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Pal thats your speculation and assumption that possibly he couldn t. Manga never hinted and implied Yoriichi was wrong.

I said again Yoriichi form 13 form weaken Muzan to point His regeneration is nulfilled so he can easily be kill by normal nirchin blade.

I don t know what else to say too you.

I already listed all evidences and hints that Yoriichi can kill Muzan without sun. What more evidence,implication and evidence do you need?

Read manga see all evidences,implication and prove Yoriichi can kill Muzan without the sun. I already listed all evidence and prove to this answer.

You got no prove or evidence that Yoriichi couldn t kill Muzan. Manga never did either and never implied he was wrong in anyway that he was able to kill him.

if it because Kagaya say that. Thats not prove as this point no one knows about Yoriichi despite very limited information about him and That ability is extreme rare type of ability. Ubuyashiki like everyonelse,Doesn t know much about Yoriichi. If he did he should explain Yoriichi backstory to everyone as to help find weakness in Muzan and try to unlock Yoriichi ability.
Well, the evidence I need is the actual mechanism by which yorichi would have accomplished this.

- For the 13th breath to actually do that to muzan it would need to have intrinsic properties which would allow it to hurt muzan this way. But breaths haven't been shown as having any such properties. Breaths are simply the result of a physical non magical process within the user which grants superhuman abilities. There is no reason for us to think the sun breath is for whatever reason magical in this way.

- Red blades don't nullify regeneration, they just slow it down. Meaning that a red blade alone is not enough to kill muzan as simply slowing his regeneration doesn't mean muzan will die. Yorichi said he completed his forms against muzan.... However muzan didn't actually die from getting hit by the 13th form with a read blade. He just lied there until he exploded his own body. Now, if yorichi's red blade could kill muzan.... it'd have to be different from other red blades. Take the fight against kokushibo for instance. We saw a bit of his body disintegrate but that only happened after kokushibo lost his will to fight. Otherwise his regeneration was merely slowed down. Now, it's not impossible that yorichi's red blade was special but the series has not actually made that point yet. But the manga should make a point of at least telling us, eventually, if yorichi's red blade has different capacity from other red blades.

And... you don't know how yorichi would have done it either. All you are doing is saying the manga said so without providing any aditional context because you don't have an iota of a clue either. And its not like I am saying that yorichi in fact couldn't kill muzan, I am merely saying is that it is plausible yorichi was wrong.

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Well, the evidence I need is the actual mechanism by which yorichi would have accomplished this.

- For the 13th breath to actually do that to muzan it would need to have intrinsic properties which would allow it to hurt muzan this way. But breaths haven't been shown as having any such properties. Breaths are simply the result of a physical non magical process within the user which grants superhuman abilities. There is no reason for us to think the sun breath is for whatever reason magical in this way.

- Red blades don't nullify regeneration, they just slow it down. Meaning that a red blade alone is not enough to kill muzan as simply slowing his regeneration doesn't mean muzan will die. Yorichi said he completed his forms against muzan.... However muzan didn't actually die from getting hit by the 13th form with a read blade. He just lied there until he exploded his own body. Now, if yorichi's red blade could kill muzan.... it'd have to be different from other red blades. Take the fight against kokushibo for instance. We saw a bit of his body disintegrate but that only happened after kokushibo lost his will to fight. Otherwise his regeneration was merely slowed down. Now, it's not impossible that yorichi's red blade was special but the series has not actually made that point yet. But the manga should make a point of at least telling us, eventually, if yorichi's red blade has different capacity from other red blades.

And... you don't know how yorichi would have done it either. All you are doing is saying the manga said so without providing any aditional context because you don't have an iota of a clue either. And its not like I am saying that yorichi in fact couldn't kill muzan, I am merely saying is that it is plausible yorichi was wrong.
My evidence and prove

If sun is really only thing that can kill Muzan,there no point in running away from Yoriichi he should tank his attacks and continue the fight. The fact he run aways and never want to fight Yoriichi prove that.

Again Implied Many times sun breath is only thing that can defeat Muzan besides the sun.

Once again where your prove that 13 form doesn t have that? 13 form nulfilled Muzan regeneration to point he can be kill very easily chapter 187 shown that. He runs away in fear and escape prove that further.

Same for you are saying only sun can kill Muzan without having real manga proof and say thats only thing that can. Despite several evidences and implied he would been kill by Yoriich without the sun

What you are saying most of it are opinions and speculation they are not manga facts and evidences you got no prove what you are saying are true either except for the red blades. As for 13 form it already show what it can do at chapter 187

There no evidence and prove sun was gonna rise in his battle against Yoriichi. So Muzan wasn t running away from it. He was running away from Yoriichi. This is another strong prove why Yoriichi could kill him without the sun

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
My evidence and prove

If sun is really only thing that can kill Muzan,there no point in running away from Yoriichi he should tank his attacks and continue the fight. The fact he run aways and never want to fight Yoriichi prove that.

Again Implied Many times sun breath is only thing that can defeat Muzan besides the sun.

Once again where your prove that 13 form doesn t have that? 13 form nulfilled Muzan regeneration to point he can be kill very easily chapter 187 shown that. He runs away in fear and escape prove that further.

Same for you are saying only sun can kill Muzan without having real manga proof and say thats only thing that can. Despite several evidences and implied he would been kill by Yoriich without the sun

What you are saying most of it are opinions and speculation they are not manga facts and evidences you got no prove what you are saying are true either except for the red blades. As for 13 form it already show what it can do at chapter 187
Or, maybe he just didn't want to get stalled until dawn. Yorichi had already immobilized him and it is fairly easy to see how that could have extended for however many hours were left until sunrise.

Huh, my take when reading they hunted down sun breath users was that muzan did it out of spite rather than because sun breath users specifically could kill him. I would maintain that the manga has not actually evidenced the sun breath having an inherent capacity to kill demons or something magic enough to do it. It's just ordinary swordslashes. Even yorichi does not seem to think his style was stronger or better than others. He seemed to think of other styles as progress.

And you are the one claiming the sun breath and/or the 13th breath has that capacity in spite of what we know regarding breaths... so burden of proof is on you on that one.

The manga has proven beyond reasonable doubt that the sun can kill muzan. Muzan has made the point in the series that the sun is his only weakness. I suppose there is a marginal chance that muzan hasn't been exposed to the sun in such a long time that he could have attained the immunity without him even realizing though.

How are you so sure that what we saw yorichi do was due to his 13th breath rather than the red sword? Certainly within the context of the manga the red sword doing that is far more reasonable than the sun breath being magic or something to that effect.