Fantasy - King + Katakuri vs Law + Kidd or vs Big Mom | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy King + Katakuri vs Law + Kidd or vs Big Mom

How would end those matchup ?

• Kata and King win both

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Kata and King win against Supernova but loose againt Big Mom

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Kata and King loos against Supernova but win againt Big Mom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kata and King loose against both

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters

weixiaobao

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Very interesting, all over the place answers. But one thing you guys all kinda agree on is Law on the upper half of the pack. And that Law is stronger than Kid and Katakuri. As for King vs Kid. Well, as you can see it is all over the place.

Ricko

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
I found it strange that Law is so high in people expectation.

He's DF is hax, sure, but we saw in past that he was trashed by Doflamingo, he didn't even give a good fight...
Without any good 1v1 feat, I really don't understand how people can pull it stronger than KataKuri or King.

Kroom is powerfull, but would he manage to hit faster opponent ?
I think against King, he should win because of his devil fruit mastery and the lack of versatility of King.
But Katakuri got all tools to beat Law, better haki, Future sight to counter room, long range and close combat high skill, and higher physical feat... I really don't see how Law can win against him.

In the other hand, I think that Kidd may have a easier match against Kata if there is enough metal, Magnetism power can be very difficult to doge even with FS.
When King with his brute strengh, defense and speed could give him more trouble.

john ellis

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
BM mid difs the yc1. Also @Pirate Queen i think future sight Haki is useless on emperors. It doesn’t matter how well you see into the future if your up against such overwhelming difference in power. Kate’s future sight would almost be irrelevant vs BM. Like luffy had how many power ups to dodge kaido’s attacks now and still ended up getting one shot again? And kata a multiple power ups below luffy suddenly wont get one shot? Kata just doesn’t have the stats to keep up with the emperors. Wci luffy simply isn’t anywhere near yonko level and neither is kata.

Pirate Queen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
BM mid difs the yc1. Also @Pirate Queen i think future sight Haki is useless on emperors. It doesn’t matter how well you see into the future if your up against such overwhelming difference in power. Kate’s future sight would almost be irrelevant vs BM. Like luffy had how many power ups to dodge kaido’s attacks now and still ended up getting one shot again? And kata a multiple power ups below luffy suddenly wont get one shot? Kata just doesn’t have the stats to keep up with the emperors. Wci luffy simply isn’t anywhere near yonko level and neither is kata.
Kakuri's future Sight is boosted by his ability to reshape his body so he can get better use out of it than someone who have shift his body as fluidly as Katakuri.

It would 100% be useful in a fight against big mom.. especially since Katakuri was reacting to G4 Snakeman easily

john ellis

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
@Pirate Queen it is but he needs to be able to reshape his body. Also reacting to snake man isn’t a huge deal when kaido blizted luffy. An enraged sane BM fan proabbly also blitz luffy, since BM and kaido have comparable speeds. And the luffy kaido blizted is comparable to kata. So it just isn’t looking good for kata

Pirate Queen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
@Pirate Queen it is but he needs to be able to reshape his body. Also reacting to snake man isn’t a huge deal when kaido blizted luffy. An enraged sane BM fan proabbly also blitz luffy, since BM and kaido have comparable speeds. And the luffy kaido blizted is comparable to kata. So it just isn’t looking good for kata
Snakeman speed isn't a big deal because a Yonko blitzed slower Luffy? Bruh, what?