Quarterfinal - Kogami Shinya vs. Takashi Natsume | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Quarterfinal Kogami Shinya vs. Takashi Natsume

Who wins?

• Kogami Shinya

• Takashi Natsume

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
@Purity of Magi
Evil Lambu only exists in Mafia Game, you know that :s
Im not lying to you, you can get a look at those semifinals, I expressed my preference on FMA several times.

Moreover, if I remember correctly the churros shop thing was a tease in one of the Deadpads, while you were making yourself pass as Holt. :3c
But the churros invitation really was a promise and I will always keep it. Just wanted to make things clear. ;)

I'll keep campaigning though, just follow your criteria, its always the best way.

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I’d like to inspect Kogami’s number ;)

Lomahongva

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Sigh... one of the best crime thriller animes I've ever watched against my fav supernatural and SoL anime... :worrybunny

I've been supporting both Lambu and Elusia all these rounds and this is heartbreaking.:biblethump

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
The odds are really against me in this round, huh? :emocat

I guess I should expect those results but it still hurts.

I won't give up on Natsume and my campaigns though. I'll still fight on. I'll work real hard and hope to not regret in the end. So everyone, please wait for my next campaign!

@goodboy_lawlett, thank you for your support for Natsume. I really appreciate it, both from last round and here. Thank you... :^_^
Hmmmmm.....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm......

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............................................................

So.....

actually.....

you're saying....

Magi's view/imagination:

Ah yes, I can remember that. I remember that promise very well! I am totally looking forward to that!

But wait....... WAIT....... he promised me to open the churros shop together before but he didn't want to do that anymore... so actually... it will just be another betrayal from him once again, eh? Ah yeah, I see where this is going to.... He is not only a big teaser but the sly Lambu-kun is also going to use his sly moves once again! Showing his true nature indirectly once again! Nice try Lambu-kun, I give you that. Not sure what I did to deserve this treatment..

Perhaps Elu-chan has something to say that will heal my pain...! Let's see...

Of course you are sorry and you wouldn't do it again, right?! I am wondering how many times I have heard that already.... That's what they always say being sorry and all but till you know it... they will do it again! How more I am reading this.. how more I am seeing your tricky moves. Now I get it.

You saw this all along, that this would happen in the very beginning, right?! Telling me you would support me till the end but actually that was all an act to win my vote. I can't even blame you since the vote is what all matters, isn't? However I have seen through you. Gotta say you totally got me there and here I sincerely believed your words. Nice try Elu-chan, I give you that.

I feel so hurted at this point... I said that I would turn a blind eye on this all and yet they are making it worse. Uhg, I will just read what you guys have to say about your husband's instead. Mataku.

Let's see.....

Hm, consdering that I both know the characters and how they are and reading those campaign posts. Hmmm....... I think that I might have made my decision. Yes, I know which person will get my vote. I have made my curreny decision!

I will vote for in a couple of days unless there is a new post that might change my decision. =3=
So, you don't trust me that I'll change? And that I didn't mean everything that I said? I didn't do that just so you can vote for me. To be honest, I am actually hurt that you are hurt because of me. I'm sorry Magi....
I really am...

And as for the campaigns, I'll still post a lot. So please, wait for me.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
kogami has a lot of voters already go with natsume
Thats what i thought for the previous round and thats the reason i voted for natsume instead of supporting Maes who was one of my favorite around, i was like "poor Elu-chan facing a monster like Maes, she needs at least my little support " :zomg i sincery thought she will be crushed by maes considering the whole fma supporters and i eventually was shocked at the results, :s

GB

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Thats what i thought for the previous round and thats the reason i voted for natsume instead of supporting Maes who was one of my favorite around, i was like "poor Elu-chan facing a monster like Maes, she needs at least my little support " :zomg i sincery thought she will be crushed by maes considering the whole fma supporters and i eventually was shocked at the results, :s
Nah I mean last time it was a miracle you should vote for natsume this round too, it will probably be just me you and Elu anyway haha. You can always vote for kagami in semis. Well unlesss he will be facing Marian:D cmon make the right decision Erin for the sake of book of friends

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Guys I'll never say that Natsume is a bad choice, just think "Why is Kogami so loved by both males and females that watched the series?" ;)

GB

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
with how much kogami smokes daily i really feel bad for his waifus. You guys gonna be widows very early.

#votefornatsume

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Continue on with the campaigns \o

Part II

Kaname Tanuma
I mentioned about Tanuma from a previous round, but I'll try to elaborate further. Tanuma is a close friend and fellow schoolmate of Natsume. He is one of the few that knows Natsume's secret to see the ayakashi, and he does too, but on a weaker level than Natsume. He does feel their presence and sometimes can hear them but doesn't fully see them.

Without spoiling too much, they grow their friendship as the series advances and have been helping each other out. Natsume is protective to Tanuma as Tanuma is the same for Natsume and they would be at each other's side whenever danger is in front of them.

Atsushi Kitamoto and Satoru Nishimura
I also mentioned two of his friends from the previous round but let's go deeper. Kitamoto and Nishimura are two of Natsume's best friends and classmates. Unlike Tanuma, the two don't know about Natsume's special ability, but they still hang out with him.

In the show, the two friends hang out with each other more than with Natsume, but they still have great relations with him. And even though Natsume doesn't want them to know about his ability, he is open with them of his life and troubles. The two are opposites, but Natsume treats them both equally as friends.

Part III: TBC
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
My apologies everyone.
Due to my slow internet, Part III won't be upload.

However, I want to do a small campaign before this round ends.

All of you are now well-aware that Natsume has good relations with his friends and family, and that he has bonds with all of them. I did say that a good husbando trait for me is having an undying love to all the people around him. But what else really?

I believe that this level of companionship of different people strengthens Natsume both as a character and a husbando. Because he had to go to the trouble of saving them more shows how much he cares about them, unlike in his childhood days, where he was making fun of and isolated himself from others. He then realizes that he wasn't truly alone anymore and that he has people who loves him. He's very happy to be with them :^_^

His relations with them grows and will only grow deeper. The bond that he has with them will never break. \o

Status
Not open for further replies.