Info - Konomi on Twitter (Contains Spoilers) | Page 56 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Info Konomi on Twitter (Contains Spoilers)

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Konomi got himself a twitter account: https://twitter.com/konomi_takeshi

Discuss his tweets in this thread.

It seems like he will occasionally post some pages of upcoming chapters as well. It's fine to discuss those here, but the 24 hour spoiler rule applies. In other words, don't talk about those tweets outside of this thread until 24 hours after they've been posted.

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
By google translate

The latest stories are covered in color and all three stories are published at once! ️
The target is Kintaro Toyama! ?
The abilities of Spain's mysterious masked boy Seda-kun are finally revealed... And all the people in the venue are subjected to mass hypnosis, which is unprecedented! ?
Fuji also noticed something after fighting Ryoma...🎾
Jump SQ. January special issue will be released on December 4th (Monday)

That's it for Mares? It is already Seda's turn to shine?!!!

Seda literally mass hypnosis all people watching.lmao

POOR Kintarou. First, he was targeted by Mares paralysis. Now, he is affected and targeted by Seda's Hypnosis. lmao

Fuji noticed something about Ryoma? Maybe Seda's Hypnosis is still affecting Ryoma a little until now
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So,

Kintarou and Oshitari are immune to Seda's Hypnosis

While Ryoma can temporarily be affected but can recover?

Why? Because Oshitari have that Close Mind thing?😅

(Romeo is unaffected too ofc. He is the one who teach Seda using his book. Lol)

Last edited:

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
Was hoping Romeo would comment on Seda match

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
By google translate

The latest stories are covered in color and all three stories are published at once! ️
The target is Kintaro Toyama! ?
The abilities of Spain's mysterious masked boy Seda-kun are finally revealed... And all the people in the venue are subjected to mass hypnosis, which is unprecedented! ?
Fuji also noticed something after fighting Ryoma...🎾
Jump SQ. January special issue will be released on December 4th (Monday)

That's it for Mares? It is already Seda's turn to shine?!!!

Seda literally mass hypnosis all people watching.lmao

POOR Kintarou. First, he was targeted by Mares paralysis. Now, he is affected and targeted by Seda's Hypnosis. lmao

Fuji noticed something about Ryoma? Maybe Seda's Hypnosis is still affecting Ryoma a little until now

So,

Kintarou and Oshitari are immune to Seda's Hypnosis

While Ryoma can temporarily be affected but can recover?

Why? Because Oshitari have that Close Mind thing?😅

(Romeo is unaffected too ofc. He is the one who teach Seda using his book. Lol)
Isn't Oshitari repeating the words? Meaning that he is actually affected by it? It's a huge feat considering he is immune to Ochi's Mental Assassin.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Isn't Oshitari repeating the words? Meaning that he is actually affected by it? It's a huge feat considering he is immune to Ochi's Mental Assassin.
Oh. So Only Kintarou on Japan team is unaffected. Wow. Best Resistance from Kin.

I wonder if Spain Reps are affected too. Romeo is not affected obviously. But what about the others?

Will it affect Seda's partner Mares? Or Seda can control who will not be targeted by his hypnosis?

He is very interesting

LetalHawk

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Spain
If you look closely you can actually see at the bottom left pannel that he is speaking normally. He and Kintarou are the only ones who aren’t affected by it probably in the entire stadium (and possibly Byodouin, Medanore and Ryoga). Idk but Oni and Irie have great mental and still are affected by it so..

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
If you look closely you can actually see at the bottom left pannel that he is speaking normally. He and Kintarou are the only ones who aren’t affected by it probably in the entire stadium (and possibly Byodouin, Medanore and Ryoga). Idk but Oni and Irie have great mental and still are affected by it so..
Maybe its not mental.

Kintarou is not known for his mental. In fact he is seen as a childish person.
But he is unaffected. So, something about Kintarou is making him resistant to it.

Oshitari probably just closed his mind. So Ofc how can you hypnosis a closed mind. Lmao

Romeo is unaffected because he is the original user of that. He literally used that hypnosis on the guard when he was in jail.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
He isn't, his eyes have gone white in that panel, and he's repeating the same words of the spell.

Maybe its not mental.

Kintarou is not known for his mental. In fact he is seen as a childish person.
But he is unaffected. So, something about Kintarou is making him resistant to it.

Oshitari probably just closed his mind. So Ofc how can you hypnosis a closed mind. Lmao

Romeo is unaffected because he is the original user of that. He literally used that hypnosis on the guard when he was in jail.
It's probably not Mental since Irie has "no Mental weaknesses" and has white eyes there.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
He isn't, his eyes have gone white in that panel, and he's repeating the same words of the spell.

It's probably not Mental since Irie has "no Mental weaknesses" and has white eyes there.
I guess we need to see the whole chapters first.

But with Inui affected, who wil explain? I think Romeo will explain what is happening. Or maybe Oshitari if he can really resist it

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
Hope he post something soon

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
So, really no news or tweets?

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
Do you think we'll get a update this month?

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Wow. Is there a chance Kin/Ohmagari will will win? Hmmm.

--- Double Post Merged, ---

Wow. Is there a chance Kin/Ohmagari will will win? Hmmm.

414 - Entrusted Hope
415 - Tentative
416 - Correct Tennis

So, Ohmagari collapsed.

Kintarou gets angry and reach his boiling point.

Time to shine for Kin?

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
Nice to see him posting on Twitter again

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
My prediction was right

Mares and Seda play Violent Tennis

They do not mind hurting or borderline hospitalizing their opponents as long as they won.

LetalHawk

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Spain
My prediction was right

Mares and Seda play Violent Tennis

They do not mind hurting or borderline hospitalizing their opponents as long as they won.
I smell that Kintarou will carry on the match by himself, I mean Ohmagari will get back on his feet most likely but Kin is going to get something huge.

Kin/Ohmagari winning is more clear for me now, Medanore will step up for S2 and sorry Toku but you lose, or better a no game.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I smell that Kintarou will carry on the match by himself, I mean Ohmagari will get back on his feet most likely but Kin is going to get something huge.

Kin/Ohmagari winning is more clear for me now, Medanore will step up for S2 and sorry Toku but you lose, or better a no game.
Yeah.

Go Medanore!!!!

Sorry Toku. But you are one of the only few characters that beat the Main Character in a match, albeit unofficial. I guess that will do. Lol

I know it will be a Kin Show.

But Mares and Seda should show something more too imo.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

He cant serve in Ohmagari's service though. That will be auto lose games. Damn. Kin will need to carry hard.