Semifinal - Kouka (Gintama) vs. 2B | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Semifinal Kouka (Gintama) vs. 2B

Who wins?

• Kouka

Votes: 25 49.0%
  • 2B

Votes: 26 51.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven777

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
C'mon, vote for 2B, who among us doesnt love a good kuudere? I know its certainly my favorite jap trope.
Cant really show any of 2B's "dere" moments without going into spoiler territory, Nier Automata's world isnt really a place for happy feelings, but i can give a few teases of her sweeter side.
Most clips are under/around a minute long. 2B is best girl!!!

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I feel we don't know enough about Kouka to really make her interesting, or waifu material (to me, at least, waifu is much more than just looks).
Also, I don't like woman that smokes.
well actually its in the other way, being a minor character is irrelevant, we know more than enough aboot kouka's waifu material qualities, she is a legit waifu to begin with, and way more relevant about than many contestants that were nominated. And no, contrary to what you implied, i never relied solely on her look for the campaign, indeed i use a lot of imagery, yeah she's gorgeous, but shes more than that. i provided enough infos, about her personnality, her life, her motherhood. Again its the other way, most of 2b votes, especially coming from people who dont know her, are based on her hot look .

its not a popularity contest, and we re not looking for the time screen of a character but her relevancy as a waifu. Kouka is definitely.
i like 2b as she was presented thxs to Nii's campaign, and yeah shes hot, yeah she looks awesome, way more complex and interesting than many other entries, and yeah ill definitely support her and do my best to help her win if she wins the semis. :zomg
But waifu material wise, kouka is way above, you brought smoking kiseru, which is not even close to smoking as we know, thats quite low and that has no impact on her qualities as a waifu :errr
But thats way minor compared to a certain issue, i will refrain commenting on, out of respect for Niichan, i dont want to offend him. and bc i want to support her if she wins over Kouka.

Reposting these main kouka's scenes :
yt main scenes
1- meeting

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Uruguay
Spoken like a sad soul who has never played nier automata. The game is so ridiculously filled with symbolism and layers that even suggesting a character can be a simple thing is ludicrous.
The game and its story is irrelevant in this WAIFU war. What matters in any case is 2b and her own traits.

JellalF

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Venezuela
Eh, that's just a moot point because from my impression most people here don't know Kouka either. Neither Kouka nor 2B are so popular that they would get a lot of votes because they're a known face. It comes down to who you prefer, the campaign, and the nominator. I've said a number of things about 2B, so calling her a robot with a nice butt is just offensive bait, there's no logical explanation why it's fine to call her that. But I know Battou means no harm and he likes Gintama a lot, so it's cool :nod

Some more pics:

wait wut? kouka isnt popular? gintama is by far the best and most popular comedy anime/manga wtf

Elusia

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
The end of the round is near, and congratulations to niichan and Erin in reaching so far in the war :zomg

Out of all the waifus in the semis, the one that I didn't vote against throughout is Kouka, and I'll still vote for her since I really love Erin's campaign, but good luck to both of you nonetheless :super

Status
Not open for further replies.