Laxus Dreyar Vs Araragi Koyomi | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Laxus Dreyar Vs Araragi Koyomi

Who wins?

• Laxus Dreyar

• Araragi Koyomi

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters

Laxus Dreyar

VS

Araragi Koyomi

Last edited:

lakhan220

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Well , my vote will go to LAXUS here....Truly an awesome choice of a husbando characters....:):)

Has MIRA , possesses a truly manly & awesome personality.....

Complete pack of a little arrogance , strength , power , determination , belief, madness (in past) , hidden deep side
makes him a great character........worthy of him being a husbando.......meant truly for MIRA.....

I would vote for LAXUS here.......

Just look at his to be wife........MIRAJANE

Not only that , LAXUS has all the qualities of being a husbando.....Seeing the future progresses....

LAXUS with his wife MIRAJANE

So , LAXUS is here the best husbando according to me......:XD:XD

Last edited:

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Hmm, my vote goes to Koyomi this time.
I love Laxus, but the latter has a more entertaining personality, which is also the reason why I prefer him over the former.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I will never vote for Laxus haha He's just lucky he has the FT Granny Bus on his side. There are so many others better than him

uberfayt

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Okay, don't know this Koyomi guy...but If somebody persuades me, I swear I'll vote for him...Show me why he is really worthy to be a true husbando...Cuz right now I'm leaning towards Laxus

Last edited:

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Okay, don't know this Koyomi guy...but If somebody persuades me, I swear I'll vote for him...Show me why he is really worthy to be a true husbando...Cuz right now I'm leaning towards Laxus
Speaking of entertaining personality:

uberfayt

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Speaking of entertaining personality:

That was certainly...entertaining :garbear...However it doesn't help here T_T tbh I'm less convinced now to vote for Koyomi :feelsbadman

Smth else maybe ?

kira

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Even though he's my rival with Mira.. I'll vote for Laxus this time. :vbunny

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
That was certainly...entertaining :garbear...However it doesn't help here T_T tbh I'm less convinced now to vote for Koyomi :feelsbadman

Smth else maybe ?
C'mon you shouldn't take too seriously that scene. :XD
It's true that he's a bit of a pervert though. LOL
However, when it counts, he's capable of sacrificing his own life for the sake of others:

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

Haya-san

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
I'm not obssessed with Araragi x Hitagi or Bakemonogatari as a whole, but they didn't give me a reason to think they won't work out as a couple or that Araragi won't be a decent husbando. I'm mainly voting for him because 'revenge for Kamina' and I also haven't read FT to evaluate Laxus's qualities as a husbando :p:pjsalt

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
Alas, my vote goes to Laxus. As much as I wish to stop the FT granny bus from knocking everyone else down, I did not like Koyomi's features and traits at all :/

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I'm not obssessed with Araragi x Hitagi or Bakemonogatari as a whole, but they didn't give me a reason to think they won't work out as a couple or that Araragi won't be a decent husbando. I'm mainly voting for him because 'revenge for Kamina' and I also haven't read FT to evaluate Laxus's qualities as a husbando :p:pjsalt
Araragi x Hitagi is not even among the best Araragi pairing.

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Araragi x Hitagi is not even among the best Araragi pairing.
Right.. the best pairing is Araragi x his little sister he was about to fuck...

uberfayt

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
It may sound surprising coming from the guy who nominated Kamina (who got rekt by Laxus), but I got persuaded now that Laxus is more suited to be a Husbando than araragi...So my vote goes to him.

(I'm basing my choice on Laxus' personality as shown in the first 300 chapters of FT).

With that said, I'm still salty that Kamina lost to Laxus...!!

Last edited:

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
@Zasz this is only going to backfire hard... :XD Don't expect people who've never seen anything from Monogatari to understand the comedy/parody.

Araragi might be a little pervert, but he always was and is faithful to his girlfriend. I could go on and on about his qualities, but I think I said plenty in earlier posts, so I will just add to the last one a bit:

See how much he loves her. See how happy they both look? Laxus has never shown anything like that, never. Araragi proved his qualities, proved that he can make a girl happy. I doubt Laxus would actually do anything similar to this, but even if fans say he might, he never did prove anything of this in 500 chapters of Fairy Tail :pjsalt Araragi my man, you shall do the impossible and win this!

uberfayt

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
@Zasz this is only going to backfire hard... :XD Don't expect people who've never seen anything from Monogatari to understand the comedy/parody.

Araragi might be a little pervert, but he always was and is faithful to his girlfriend. I could go on and on about his qualities, but I think I said plenty in earlier posts, so I will just add to the last one a bit:

See how much he loves her. See how happy they both look? Laxus has never shown anything like that, never. Araragi proved his qualities, proved that he can make a girl happy. I doubt Laxus would actually do anything similar to this, but even if fans say he might, he never did prove anything of this in 500 chapters of Fairy Tail :pjsalt Araragi my man, you shall do the impossible and win this!
That's exactly what I needed to see...Why didn't you show this earlier ??? but still...he's got issues :garbear:garbear

Status
Not open for further replies.