Laxus Dreyar Vs Araragi Koyomi | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Laxus Dreyar Vs Araragi Koyomi

Who wins?

• Laxus Dreyar

• Araragi Koyomi

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
IMO you should also show how the old Laxus was (not the crualty part but more his awesome and charismatic part, which didn't appear anymore after tenrou island...)
I will do other part later (if Laxus manages to advance to next round). Every part has its own time :)

He earned my vote just
Yay thanks! :)

How can people even compare Laxus to koyomi?
Laxus is basically a brute. hell he tried to destroy the whole guild. he tried to KILL them. How is that husband material?
Oh hello Sky :kappa Past is past. Present is present. Past and present are different.

Laxus has shown 0 interest in any female
Laxus did show interest in females before. He also has a raging sausage after seeing a girl for the first time (in omake) :kappa
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I am sure any waifu doesn't want a pervert/playboy husbando. They feel betrayed if their husbando cheat on them

Stormsfury

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I know Araragi's into little girls and incest...... I ain't voting for him. + I'm a Laxus fanboy

Arcueid

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Who wouldn't vote for toothbrushorgasm-kun?

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I really underestimated how popular the toothbrush scene is :XD. He is a huge siscon but is still a great big brother, the only ones he fell for AFAIR are Hanekawa, who is pretty much his best friend now, and Senjougahara, his current and first girlfriend. Plus his two sisters have boyfriends are well.

Even if he were into incest, how would it be a minus in this competition anyway? This is a competition to choose the best husbando, morals don't matter here. He is a much better husbando than Laxus.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Laxus will sacrifice his magic (which is basically life), for his nakama, he will fight with a weakened body for the sake of vindicating a beaten friend. Now imagine this person as your husbando. Willing to give everything to ensure your safety. You can be sure he'll keep the dangers of this cruel world at bay. And be certain he's willing to do his all for you. He's tough on the inside but he's got a big heart and he cares.

I don't even know why I'm writing this

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I really underestimated how popular the toothbrush scene is :XD. He is a huge siscon but is still a great big brother, the only ones he fell for AFAIR are Hanekawa, who is pretty much his best friend now, and Senjougahara, his current and first girlfriend. Plus his two sisters have boyfriends are well.

Even if he were into incest, how would it be a minus in this competition anyway? This is a competition to choose the best husbando, morals don't matter here. He is a much better husbando than Laxus.
Well the reason is as soon as some people even see something that potentially spells incest, justified or not, alarm bells ring loud inside their heads. It's kind of a dumb thing. Not that I want to defend incest, but I always found it amusing how killing lots of people is okay (in the anime/manga world) but goddare you touch one of your closer relatives in a possibly naughty way and you're basically considered a freak or an asshole forever :XD Most of the time it's just for fanservice or comedy, because the japanese are into weird stuff to some extent (and we do love them for that, even if we can't relate to some things).

Same goes for other potentially icky stuff, like being into lolis. I actually find it rather... strange to be into, real or not, but I can accept it without judging people who like it, be they anime/manga characters or normal people. Everyone has his weird little fetish, so pointing fingers at others because they like what you find disgusting is just stupid. I'm pretty sure 99% of them wouldn't bang their own sister or a 5 years old kid, but in a fantasy lolis or brocons/siscons might entertain them or turn them on. I don't really care, as long as no real people are hurt. For some people accepting something like that is impossible though, which is a shame in my eyes.

Anyways, this got rather long xD In the end, Araragi is a siscon, a lolicon, he loves big breasts, he loves fluffy hair, he loves being dominated, yet he loves to dominate too, etc etc. In the show Araragi is basically into almost everything, for the sake of parody/comedy, but also for fanservice obviously. I never really thought of that as something making Araragi a bad person, because when the story starts getting serious, it always shows he's faithful and cares deeply about the people around him. People might think of him as being weird, but I have yet to see someone who doesn't find him likeable.

SunYoru

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Laxus is a man who wouldn't let another man lewd at his girl. So with that, I'm taking Laxus.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Ladies and gentleman, here are the results of this battle:

#1 Laxus Dreyar - 35 votes (+5)
#2 Koyomi Araragi - 30 votes (+6)

Status
Not open for further replies.