Fantasy - Laxus Dreyar vs Erza Scarlet | Page 21 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Laxus Dreyar vs Erza Scarlet

Who wins

• Total voters

LaGOAT

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Maybe, but I dont think so. Kagura waited and pretty much allowed yukino to do whatever she wants. But I dont remember that fight well
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Pretty much.
Its something
Laxus vs 10% laxus plus four lucy s
lol basically ur saying that hades doing the same thing isn’t that impressive
Lol ur cappin ain’t no way she beating team natsu including with laxus even after Wendy give them a boost smh stop it man even I know laxus can’t beat team natsu lol
Ur saying that laxus and erza=base hades tier smh

sharkai

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
lol basically ur saying that hades doing the same thing isn’t that impressive
Lol ur cappin ain’t no way she beating team natsu including with laxus even after Wendy give them a boost smh stop it man even I know laxus can’t beat team natsu lol
They are wrecked man
Why are you pretending that these people havent already faught three to four battles that day.

Even hades wasnt trying

Wendy boost made pantherlily (some who stopped gajeel an arc ago) get low diffed along with wendy and mest by azuma

I personally think laxus or erza could have given heartless hades a mid diff fight. Laxus couldn't do it because of natsu contractual obligations

LaGOAT

Reaction score
Country
United States
They are wrecked man
Why are you pretending that these people havent already faught three to four battles that day.

Even hades wasnt trying

Wendy boost made pantherlily (some who stopped gajeel an arc ago) get low diffed along with wendy and mest by azuma

I personally think laxus or erza could have given heartless hades a mid diff fight. Laxus couldn't do it because of natsu contractual obligations
Flawed logic that has happened throughout the entire series when the good guys goes thru a few people be4 fighting the main opponents. Every1 was ok to fight hades. I don’t believe that Sting Is beating “wrecked”erza laxus gajeel gray juvia

sharkai

Reaction score
Country
United States
Flawed logic that has happened throughout the entire series when the good guys goes thru a few people be4 fighting the main opponents. Every1 was ok to fight hades. I don’t believe that Sting Is beating “wrecked”erza laxus gajeel gray juvia
But sadly manga implied that Sting will beat them. That was what they were showing with those sad faces

But either how my belief of hades power with respect to laxus or erza isn't strong. I cant defend with any valid points.

Unlike my belief in laxus and erza power with relative to each other.
We have so many things pretty much putting them.around each other.
Even in gmg arc I remember gildarts hype (for jura) I remember erza hype (for Bacchus and kagura) but for the life of me I cant find anyone hyped to be on laxus level. Its as if he doesn't have his own tier like majority of people here believe

LaGOAT

Reaction score
Country
United States
But sadly manga implied that Sting will beat them. That was what they were showing with those sad faces
What sad faces? They were ready to fight ain’t even laxus was laughing at him

sharkai

Reaction score
Country
United States
What sad faces? They were ready to fight ain’t even laxus was laughing at him
Audience ones. I remember everyone being pretty sad that fairy tail team after such an awesome performance were gonna lose like this

LaGOAT

Reaction score
Country
United States
Audience ones. I remember everyone being pretty sad that fairy tail team after such an awesome performance were gonna lose like this
lol that false show me the panel 2. Even if that true that does mean that it was gonna happen anyways sting wasnt gonna beat fairy tail team he would get stomp as would laxus and erza fight tenrou team natsu.

Last edited:

sharkai

Reaction score
Country
United States
lol that false show me the panel 2. Even if that true that does mean that it was gonna happen anyways sting was gonna beat fairy tail team he would get stomp as would laxus and erza fight tenrou team natsu something.
Chapter 322 page 15
People guess what sting was planning
Chapter 322 page 22
A panel showing some fairy tail members crying

Maybe. As I said I don't have strong proof to back my argument here.

grey matter

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
we dont know, ajeel never used his swirly hax on laxus, it could be
ajeel>>>>pof red lightening laxus

sorry i meant rain bow colored hax
Ajeel was about to get fucked by Laxus.

Ajeel fucked Erza in the ass.

Laxus >> Ajeel >> Erza

sharkai

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ajeel was about to get fucked by Laxus.

Ajeel fucked Erza in the ass.

Laxus >> Ajeel >> Erza
what this about to
did ajeel use swirly hax against laxus?

Biri Biri

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Screw your Nalu, Gruvia, Jerza and etc. @Seven777 x @sharkai is the true OTP

Only seven is able to understand what sharky is saying. Such telepathic bond and amazing chemistry :zomg

shark777 sounds lame. So I will be going with sevenkai from now onwards :blush

Btw how strong do you think Laxus will be if he unlocks Second origin like the rest of team Natsu? If presumably it doubles his magic power, do you reckon he will surpass Gildarts?

PS: Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 19)

So much lurkers lol. Hi peeps! :hurr

sharkai

Reaction score
Country
United States
Screw your Nalu, Gruvia, Jerza and etc. @Seven777 x @sharkai is the true OTP

Only seven is able to understand what sharky is saying. Such telepathic bond and amazing chemistry :zomg

shark777 sounds lame. So I will be going with sevenkai from now onwards :blush

Btw how strong do you think Laxus will be if he unlocks Second origin like the rest of team Natsu? If presumably it doubles his magic power, do you reckon he will surpass Gildarts?

PS: Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 19)

So much lurkers lol. Hi peeps! :hurr
Whaat
I know my language is crap. But I thought I normally get my point across
If anything I am not clear about, i can try to explain

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
It'd go back to Tenrou days where Laxus was an entirely different beast compared to team Natsu. As for Gildarts, i reckon Gildarts is gonna be FTs strongest forever, except for Natsu who's prob gonna end up God Dragon tier. Ultear really should start giving out more Second Origins though, feels like such a wast. Maybe she's too old now lol.

Biri Biri

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Joker
It'd go back to Tenrou days where Laxus was an entirely different beast compared to team Natsu. As for Gildarts, i reckon Gildarts is gonna be FTs strongest forever, except for Natsu who's prob gonna end up God Dragon tier. Ultear really should start giving out more Second Origins though, feels like such a wast. Maybe she's too old now lol.
It's indeed a waste. I feel there is close to no chance of us seeing actual Ultear who has turned into a very old lady. Only way she appears in the story if she does, is through her thought projection whenever there is a disruption in the flow of time. The conclusion to her part in the story was excellent and arguably the best bit of storytelling in FT. It takes away that emotional depth if she were to return for the sake of giving handouts for second origins :lmao

I think when I said unlock second origin it was a wrong choice of word. Team Natsu did not even unlocked their second origin by themselves. They simply received it from Ultear. In exchange for a brief physical suffering. I don't think one can learn how to unlock it because it's an exclusive feature of Arc of Time. But it's still interesting to guess how much stronger some characters who did not received it can become. Anything for Laxus to destroy Erza can only be good :hee

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
I hope Ultear comes back for good. Everyone and their mom is coming back from the dead, or getting retconn revived or whatever. Why can't the best girl be brought back to her glory ?!?

Lucy>Wendy&Elfman

Reaction score
Country
France
Erza > Misaki = Kirin >>> Laxus :teehee

Sevently

Reaction score
Country
France
Kirin > Erza > Laxus > Misaki
Laxus will surpass her and Kirin in a few chapters.