Predictions - Let's Talk about Kiane's Children... | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Predictions Let's Talk about Kiane's Children...

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Who knows, though I haven't seen anything from anime which I thought was decent. Maybe the dragon ball movies were decent? But not amazing. I feel like anime is generally so low quality that it's warped people's perspective to the point that actual horseshit passes as decent or even good at least. For instance, I still remember the zoro vs kamazo fight which got everyone hyped up in the anime. It was visual diarrhea that with no redeemable features that basically spat on the manga. And this is the actual best the OP anime has to offer, the rest is actually substantially worst. That said, I don't hate watch the anime, I occasionally look at videos of the anime and youtube. I wached the first nnt movie but... it was just so uninteresting throughout. I suppose I technically didn't hate it but... it wasn't good.
I think it's worth watching because it's a conclusion to the story of the Sins and the "Age of Gods". Albeit it's rushed because everything was in a movie.

Some characters who were in the movie will be more relevant in MnY too.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I think it's worth watching because it's a conclusion to the story of the Sins and the "Age of Gods". Albeit it's rushed because everything was in a movie.

Some characters who were in the movie will be more relevant in MnY too.
I suppose I will have to watch it, maybe it's on netflix?

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
At first I thought the possibility of Isolde being King and Diane's daughter was pretty high but the more we see of her the less I believe it. With everything we have seen I don't think she could be some Fairy-Giant hybrid.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Isolde as king's and diane's kid? nah. No way a kid of them isn't a huge wimp (until he is or isn't).

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I don't think we needed another confirmation but with this it's clear:

I am pretty sure the character itself will be canon even though this game isn't.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh, what's this I see, an update I'm interested in?

Her game model looks a bit plain, but I can see she does share some features with the two. I imagine her official art will look a bit better, depending on her outfit. That King based alt she had did look good though. It looks like she's a summoner of some sort. I wonder if it's an expanded version of Gloxinia's ability to seemingly create being from plants, which would be an interesting combination of Disaster and Creation.

That's one down, I assume we have one or two more unless Nakaba just settled on giving them one child despite his previous comments.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Oh, what's this I see, an update I'm interested in?

Her game model looks a bit plain, but I can see she does share some features with the two. I imagine her official art will look a bit better, depending on her outfit. That King based alt she had did look good though. It looks like she's a summoner of some sort. I wonder if it's an expanded version of Gloxinia's ability to seemingly create being from plants, which would be an interesting combination of Disaster and Creation.

That's one down, I assume we have one or two more unless Nakaba just settled on giving them one child despite his previous comments.
In GoE Diane says she is looking for her kids so she has definitely at least two.

Redworld96

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Well... I guess I can finally talk something related to them with real info and not just by using speculations.

About Netmarble:
For the moment I have to assume that this character, Tioreh, will be canon in other Nakaba's projects. Netmarble has never before added by itself an original character which lore is part of the universe of NNT/4KOTA; they have only created characters for their own original universes (Ragnarok and 7 Seven Catastrophes). And all new characters related to NNT universe that they added in Grand Cross first were designed by Nakaba himself. And later it seems they were added in the manga recently (Galand's nephew as example).
And knowing Netmarble was also in charge of the last NNT movie, whose Part 1 coincidentally has Diane looking for their children in the FKF, it's practically a fact that Netmarble is aware King and Diane have children, scheduled to appear in the sequel; therefore they would not risk the veracity of the NNT/4KOTA lore regarding the characters with "Oh yeah let's create an OC character and.... yeah let's say she's King&Diane's daughter". Not when the author himself confirmed 2 years ago that they will appear in 4KOTA. Everything would end up being contradictory.
Conclusion: I assume Nakaba is behind Tioreh's design and lore and collaborated with Netmarble to make her a main character in 7DS Origins, while she will also appear in the sequel when times comes.

About her design:
According to some recent Q&As a friend sent me, we got to know more about Lancelot’s transformations as a half-fairy being.

Q97: Amagawa: Are Lancelot's transformation enchanted with the transformation targets' abilities (flight for a Fairy or superhuman strength for a Giant)?
A: Yes. The abilities he gets from transforming are on a high level than a genuine Fairy's.
+ another Q&A where Nakaba said that Lancelot can't fly while being in human form and so on.

With this, a Fairy/Giant hybrid must work in the same way. They can have a giant form (which I assume they can be big and strong) or a fairy form in order to move easier and be able to fly.
Let's not forget that Lancelot has multiple fairy forms, and in all of them his appearance is very modified. He changed his size, his skin colour, his hair colours etc.

So before someone asks "But why Tioreh has pink hair?!", we have to remember fairies are shapeshifters. Therefore it's very likely the Tioreh we see now is just her Fairy form and her pink hair is just part of her transformation.
I wonder how she would look like in her Giant form.

And leaving her hair aside, her face is literally Diane's but with eyes close to orange like King's, I love it. No wonder Hawk recognized her quickly.

And she wears a sweatshirt+hoodie similar to King's original one, I love how the sleeves have the same 4 squares pattern as the back of King's sweatshirt

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I don't think she necessarily has the same transformation as Lancelot. Though they are Half-Fairies he is still a Human hybrid while she is a Giant one. Could be unique to Lancelot as well.

I didn't pay attention to the hair color. Maybe it's not her true form, but she could take after Diane's parents or something? We never saw them.

Redworld96

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Though they are Half-Fairies he is still a Human hybrid while she is a Giant one.
I also noticed when I saw her for the first time that she is too tall for an average fairy size, even taller than Tristan (Giant genes in a fairy form, I guess?)
And also I think she is the 3rd fairy I ever saw in NNT with no pointy ears, being King and Elaine the first ones.

Brim787

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Ah , Redworld’s joined us! Another great contributor to the community .

Vortigern

Reaction score
Country
Finland
I'm skeptical that Tioreh would have a giant form. The reason why is because there's a line in the game footage where she asks "Is that my mom's 'Creation'?", which would be a strange thing to say if she herself was a giant capable of using Creation. Taking this detail together with her very much fairy-like appearance gives me the impression that she leans more heavily towards that side of her heritage. I think the logic behind this could be related to the fact that King&Diane have multiple kids. It would have been repetitive to have the same 50-50 mix multiple times over, so Nakaba decided to switch things up a bit. Tioreh is probably more like 75% fairy and 25% giant, and has a sibling who embodies the opposite split. A potential explanation behind this phenomenon could be that, since all the "new gen" characters are 16 years old for some reason, Tioreh and her sibling are likely twins and would have developed at the same time. Instead of becoming identical copies they instead ended up as the two halves of one whole. Their true power would then manifest when they're fighting together and combining their abilities into one, to really drive home the point of them representing the unity of the fairy clan and the giant clan, but in a different manner from Tristan. It would also be a nice callback to Drole and Gloxinia who relied heavily on teamwork. If there is also a third sibling then they would probably embody a 50-50 balance similar to Tristan and could end up being the most important one of the trio.

On a completely different note, I wonder what's going on with Tioreh's magic? She seems to be a summoner, but are the creatures she summons created by her or are they actual animals, perhaps from the fairy realm? We've sort of seen examples of both situations, the first one through Diane's golems Fillet and Loin that she created to keep her company, and the second through Oslo who was a magical hound serving King. The difference between the two scenarios is that if these are real animals, then it might be difficult for them to keep up with the power creep. A potential solution to that could be Tioreh having a magic similar to Helbram's Link, but rather than allowing her to tap into other people's magic it would instead allow her to share her own presumably pretty high base stats with her pets to buff them. Helbram was a close friend of King's and ultimately gave his life to save Diane from the vengeful spirits that had possessed her, so it would be nice if some aspect of him were to manifest in the pair's daughter. Then again, we see her summon a dragon, a fox, a bear and a lion, so her powers are obviously based on the animal motifs of the Sins. That would probably make more sense if she was actually creating these animals herself based on something like the memories of the Sins' adventures that Gowther has presumably shown her. I lean towards the latter scenario being more likely, but I think I'd actually prefer the former.

Redworld96

Reaction score
Country
Spain
She seems to be a summoner, but are the creatures she summons created by her or are they actual animals, perhaps from the fairy realm?
I also have questions about that, because while some beasts like her fox and dragon could be just magical creatures like Oslo was, I really doubt a huge humanized and pink Lion which casually recreates the same attack Escanor used to do with his sunshine really exists as an own magical animal. I bet this one is actually one of Tioreh's creations. That big bear may also a creation rather than a magical creature, the way of serving her reminds me of Guardian somehow.

@HereNThere mentioned previously that she could be using a magic combinated of her parents' , and while I dont think she inherited Disaster, I can think she can use Creation (she's half-giant after all) along with her own fairy magic in a different level where she is able to create "golems" made by another type of matter (or who knows, maybe they're made of earth after all but in a different level her mother has, since Tioreh is hybrid).

Whatever it is, her fighting style really caught my attention. It seems she's really influenced by the Legend of the 7 Deadly Sins. I wonder if she will also summon serpent, goat and wild boar during the story of Origin.

OtakuFreak

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I also have questions about that, because while some beasts like her fox and dragon could be just magical creatures like Oslo was, I really doubt a huge humanized and pink Lion which casually recreates the same attack Escanor used to do with his sunshine really exists as an own magical animal. I bet this one is actually one of Tioreh's creations. That big bear may also a creation rather than a magical creature, the way of serving her reminds me of Guardian somehow.

@HereNThere mentioned previously that she could be using a magic combinated of her parents' , and while I dont think she inherited Disaster, I can think she can use Creation (she's half-giant after all) along with her own fairy magic in a different level where she is able to create "golems" made by another type of matter (or who knows, maybe they're made of earth after all but in a different level her mother has, since Tioreh is hybrid).

Whatever it is, her fighting style really caught my attention. It seems she's really influenced by the Legend of the 7 Deadly Sins. I wonder if she will also summon serpent, goat and wild boar during the story of Origin.
In some of the leaked footage, Tioreh sees some villains and references Diane's golems as a comparison. As you say, these beasts might be a combination of giant & fairy magic. Perhaps creating her own ''golems'' and giving them more nuanced personalities with fairy magic.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
This is based :lmao. The Fairy Clan might be the strongest of the second strongest one at the moment.

Assuming some of their kids count as Fairies.

Redworld96

Reaction score
Country
Spain
A king with seven children... interesting

I guess this became canon, right? :derp

I mean, it would be very funny if all the seven are females

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country