Voting Round 1 - Maes Hughes vs Minato Namikaze | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 1 Maes Hughes vs Minato Namikaze

Who wins?

• Maes Hughes

• Minato Namikaze

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
This tension and hard campaigning are fun to read :awe

But in the end, I vote for Maes Hughes :zomg
A sweet, loving husband and father and one of the best FMA characters for me.

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Sorry Naruto didn't marry her so you can't say he married the best girl

Isn’t that @Erinyes’ nomination? :p

I think both are good but I’m just mainly upset @WithYouInSpirit didn’t pick Mustang :D

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Isn’t that @Erinyes’ nomination? :p

I think both are good but I’m just mainly upset @WithYouInSpirit didn’t pick Mustang :D
@Erinyes aka Erin chan nominated Cross Sensei from D Gray Man.It's a pretty good series.You can see it.A must watch series.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Maes Hughes is one of my all time favorite male char, and hes obviously likely one of the best husbando nomination (but Marian is much better ♥, he at least has never been involved in crime wars or anything like that. Even if its not said as it, what did Amestris army, was an ethnic cleansing so ofc i would definitelly keep that in mind for other other steps in the Husbando war if hughes wins, ofc :hmph) But minato is qualified too hes definitely a totally husbando material male character( people tend to nominate or vote for the series or the popularity of a character instead of his qualities as a husbando, (glad that it was hughes not Mustang that was nominated). A series can be average or less good than another and still the character nominated totally fitting as a husband and conversely) this one is hard to vote for me, both deserve to win. I dont know yet, i like both :s

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Maes Hughes is one of my all time favorite male char, and hes obviously likely one of the best husbando nomination (but Marian is much better ♥, he at least has never been involved in crime wars or anything like that. Even if its not said as it, what did Amestris army, was an ethnic cleansing so ofc i would definitelly keep that in mind for other other steps in the Husbando war if hughes wins, ofc :hmph) But minato is qualified too hes definitely a totally husbando material male character( people tend to nominate or vote for the series or the popularity of a character instead of his qualities as a husbando, (glad that it was hughes not Mustang that was nominated). A series can be average or less good than another and still the character nominated totally fitting as a husband and conversely) this one is hard to vote for me, both deserve to win. I dont know yet, i like both :s
If that's the argument you plan on using in the finals, you're going to have a hard time Erin :heh (I look forward to our match though :) )

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
If that's the argument you plan on using in the finals, you're going to have a hard time Erin :heh (I look forward to our match though :) )
:zomg
I d love to make to the finals and to face someone as great as your nomination, that would be so much fun ♥ could it be you aknowledge Marian as a potential finalist ♥ ? does it mean you give credits to my nominee and think of him as a threat ♥

I gladly accept your challenge !!!

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
:zomg
I d love to make to the finals and to face someone as great as your nomination, that would be so much fun ♥ could it be you aknowledge Marian as a potential finalist ♥ ? does it mean you give credits to my nominee and think of him as a threat ♥

I gladly accept your challenge !!!

I certainly think if you can manage to make good of Marian's faults in the lower rounds, you can certainly make it to the finals with him. I'll be doing the same with Maes if I pass this round :amuse

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
So we have one heavily overrated guy (Maes) vs a guy who was formerly overrated but got back on the ground (Minato)

Never been much of a Maes fan, the Minato/Kushino flashback arc gave me way way more feelings than Maes ever did... so if I compare what I've seen from both, in terms of husbando quality, Minato easily wins.

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
So we have one heavily overrated guy (Maes) vs a guy who was formerly overrated but got back on the ground (Minato)

Never been much of a Maes fan, the Minato/Kushino flashback arc gave me way way more feelings than Maes ever did... so if I compare what I've seen from both, in terms of husbando quality, Minato easily wins.
That is true. Maes was too busy with his work.

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique

Boss :wtf:wtf

Thank you so much :blai

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
That's tl;dr when you'll have common sense to vote for Maes in the end.

Anti Hero 3:16

Reaction score
Country
United States
Gosh this should have been the finals instead of first round match. Both are first rate husbandos and family man but I think minato edges out hughes for me due to the reason that he was naruto's one of the biggest badass and his death scene was much more emotional than hughes..

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Voted Minato. He's good looking and was cool af (before edo :lmao ) He has fatherly qualities similar to Maes, just more 'attractive'.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Reaction score
Country
India
Whoever loses this round,a Titan will fall.

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Whoever loses this round,a Titan will fall.
So whoever loses, Maes falls? That's a strange way of putting it that Minato sucks?

Status
Not open for further replies.