Voting Round 3 - Maes Hughes vs. Takashi Natsume | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 3 Maes Hughes vs. Takashi Natsume

Who wins?

• Maes Hughes

• Takashi Natsume

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GB

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
inhale----- natsume-kun ----exhaule---voting done

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil

I came back from the dead just to give a message.

Maes is an honored rival. This young Natsume seems like a good choice, also. But I'll tell why I think Maes should get your vote.

Maes was a man committed to his family and duty, and a caring father.

Regardless of the circumstances, he though about his family until the end, I must admit his determination is equal, if not stronger for the determination we golden saints have to protect Athena.

He could look like a simpleton and overly affectionate man, yes.

But he also was a warrior inside.

If I was not a warrior committed to protecting Athena, I'd like to have a life like his.
There's not much more I can say as the mere soul I am now. But you should vote for Maes Hughes, he is a true man that deserves the utmost respect.

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Let's continue on \o

Part II

3. Natsume is very young and has yet to experienced a lot of things in his life. He slowly matures over his relationships over the course of his life. So, he is inexperienced when it comes to romantic relationships. It wasn't that he ignored the feelings of the girls who likes him, but rather he is not a person to take advantage of their feelings and has a balance of every bit of his good relations. He is not to leave a person behind for a whole devotion of another. He has sense of love on all of them.

4. Natsume was said to be the opposite of his grandmother yet the "same." They both share the looks and have an immense energy, yet took different paths. While Reiko Natsume ignores the people around her and fights ayakashi for their names in the book, Takashi Natsume did the reverse.

One of their distinct difference are their usage of their ability. While Reiko hold her own against different kinds of ayakashi, weak and strong ones, Natsume can defend himself but relays on other people to save him. He is known to be in danger a lot and while he can fight, sometimes, he was defenseless against some ayakashi. When he can no longer hold his ground, Madara (or Nyanko-sensei as Natsume call him), saves him, or in other cases, other ayakashi and even his friends come and rescues him.

He does get "stronger" as the series progresses, but he isn't going to be like Reiko where he can beat all the ayakashi.​

Despite his flaws, Natsume has an overwhelming best qualities that makes him one of the nicest and kindest person you see. Combine everything and he is the most human character.

Last edited:

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
I like Elu's campaign, even after facing a top husbando like Maes she defended her nomination quite well. Natsume looks a little too young... but I found his qualities quite interesting.

This is a close call, but since Elu voted for Kogami in the other thread I must return the favor. :blush

GB

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
natsume is love~
Natsume is life~

Status
Not open for further replies.