Games - Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%) | Page 112 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crescent Jinx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Panda knows I love him….

(Silence)

Right?

RIGHT?!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Tl:dr
lawl “demon what’s the code”
Demon “you think I come up with those things!”
Kat code to the rescue

Keep things real Red Mafia/Team Russia + Mafiaspeed
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Just realized that if Gry has kept the Teruki avatar and not given it to Demon. He would have been on the red team. :O

Anyway see y’all tomorrow

Asako called it in deadpad that was influenced by temp roles from last game.

Raven was the first to figure out that there was basically a serial killer with janitor and SS

Erinyes called me out on something right at the beginning. I want to say it was her and demon and Gry. And I was so tempted to me like :wooo come get me peeps with y’all host theories

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
@Crescent Jinx and @Shad thanks for the game and to players who joined. That was funny to play. I figured after N2 townie has very low chances to win, I knew there was a real traitor too, and when Bran said he was vanilla townie,I was certain to he was probably Miller or more likely sleeper so likely to be recruited if not already, or possibly lover or 3some. Abt farf-chan, it crossed my mind before but, wasnt sure, but when Gry flipped town, I was almost convinced farf was not hider but SS ( both are hiding roles anyway) but i thought she was 3rd party and i thought either Marm or Bran was her mentee/love but, I expected Kat to be the Janitor.
Hosts kun, sure you took the salty path ! :teehee

I liked Spirit Medium and temp investigator role, It's just a shame Sm can't investigate on a mafia.

I was the traitor.

Ahah something about you was fishy and my results were contradicting my guts feelings, but I never excluded the option you could be lover or traitor. :teehee

and Farf-chan killed me again :pout 2nd time !!! :nah

Also all my thoughs for Greg and his family ! :pout wishing him a quick and full recovery. 🙏

James Rye

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
And for the confusion to some of our members. One of our own isn’t doing really well. So we decided to end the game.

Currently the game ends with (Erin dying to farfalla) Town @ Wojak and Marma vs Mafia @ Brandish and Farfalla with DD as unrecruited traitor.
Would be hella interesting to have seen whenever Farfalla or DD would have died next in this day phase.

Good game, please more temp roles when you got a psy in-game, you gotta need some trees to hide the obvious hell pit 2nd role after all. The idea with the bomb killing everyone would have been incredible with Brand being sole survivor. XD

Sorry folks for both disabling the potato and the pgo, I was so focused on the potato after being told "you could have disabled it night 1, ya know?" that I forgot Farfalla had pgo as well. But eh, don't think it would have made much difference. xD

See you all next game.^^

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Nice playing with all of you! Not that I got the chance to actually do anything but, lets be real, that's probably for the best. For what it's worth I enjoyed how everybody played. Kept me on the edge of my seat munching my popcorn.

Thanks to @Baka Taichou for bringing me in. That was fun. Moderately genuinely sorry to Shad and Jinx for making the stress of hosting just a little more stressful on you.
Looking forward to playing with you again
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Thanks!

I want my old avatar, Lost it forever because I joined a Mafia game without saving it.
Awww sorry about that, fwiw i like this one better

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker

wojak

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
You did well @wojak
Thanks. And sorry for putting you under pressure over the course of the game. I found your claim too convenient for someone pretending to be mafia. I wish I had changed my vote to GB instead of you the day we lynched holt. But I don't think overall there would be much difference for the town.

@wojak, great playing. A little iffy with your targeting but you for better. Why did you still target Baka even after Kato died spy?
Thank you. I decided to target Baka in the day phase. Got busy with life that day and didn't have time to read much stuff. So decided to go with it. And Also I think Kato being town doesn't automatically make baka town. It just makes me naive.

Overall I enjoyed the game a lot. The only thing that annoyed me was my account getting blocked when I was supposed to change my vote from holt to GrySun. Maybe less vote on holt would've stopped the bandwagon from forming? I don't know. And overall I don't think that would've made much difference either. I did come to suspect farfalla but only by a bit and by that time it was too late.

I really liked my role. Although my targets we terrible. Also shout out to Crescent and Shad for helping me out whenever I had a question regarding my role or the game mechanisms.

I apologize to anyone I was rude to, in the game. I already get the feeling that you guys are a close knit group. Thanks a lot for letting me take part in this game. It was a great experience for me.

Shad

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I apologize to anyone I was rude to, in the game. I already get the feeling that you guys are a close knit group. Thanks a lot for letting me take part in this game. It was a great experience for me.
Adios :XD

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Thanks. And sorry for putting you under pressure over the course of the game. I found your claim too convenient for someone pretending to be mafia. I wish I had changed my vote to GB instead of you the day we lynched holt. But I don't think overall there would be much difference for the town.

Thank you. I decided to target Baka in the day phase. Got busy with life that day and didn't have time to read much stuff. So decided to go with it. And Also I think Kato being town doesn't automatically make baka town. It just makes me naive.

Overall I enjoyed the game a lot. The only thing that annoyed me was my account getting blocked when I was supposed to change my vote from holt to GrySun. Maybe less vote on holt would've stopped the bandwagon from forming? I don't know. And overall I don't think that would've made much difference either. I did come to suspect farfalla but only by a bit and by that time it was too late.

I really liked my role. Although my targets we terrible. Also shout out to Crescent and Shad for helping me out whenever I had a question regarding my role or the game mechanisms.

Yea, I.m the black sheep if you can.t tell xD past 4 games since I came back I had to claim d1-d2 to not be lynched T.T smh

Dw you were very welcome in the game and hope to see you in future ones too!

Shad

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I better share some of my thoughts now before I forget about them.

Jinx and Hosting:
I want to thank Jinx for noticing that I needed this experience 2 games ago, and taking it on herself to invite me to shadow her.
I get the feeling Jinx likes to host alone so I appreciate her invite more for that and I would like to apologize for sometimes rushing to do things without waiting for approval, stress has this effect on me.
I still have no idea how to design a game since I'm a very bad student that is too lazy to learn but I had good experience in how to run the game especially in the last few phases.

Things I learned are:
- Don't get angry at hosts (except when it is panda).
- Hosting is time consuming, appreciates hosts.
- Hosts errors are so scary! So much stress, every time I was sending a PM I was triple checking and still scared to click the send button.
- Hosts handle player questions differently, some like panda give you a question back or a riddle, some tell you to go read the rules, some like me just answer the damn question :p
- It fun to motivate players, some players don't talk much, others keep saying sorry (Erinyes!), some are angry and some are giving up! Knowing the player personality is useful to motivate them! When a player's back is against the wall, hosts can give them the mental support they need for them to stand up and give it their all, makes the game overall better for everybody.
- Van is the man! Seriously the dude is like the Yoda of MG!

Things I found enjoyable:
- Seeing how every person deals differently with the same information.
- Abusing my power from time to time to satisfy my dictator dreams.
- Once the game start it impossible to give up, at a certain point me and Jinx were like family :D The bound of adventuring!
- Seeing Gry suffer without being the cause of it...

Players notes, don't get offended, feedback you could use or ignore:

GrySun: You said you will give up 20 times and you never did! The hardest of triers! I don't think you were as scummy as most were saying, in fact you did well balance wise, since mafia was never able to kill you since you were 'lynchable', you basically protected yourself with your scumminess! With your Cockroach zoan devil fruit, you are unlynchable, funniest moment of the game is: votekill Kato!

SirSam: Your playstyle this game felt different, like very confident (for no reason, you were psy!), you attracted all the blocks and kills with your confident claiming, protagonist material!

Demonspeed: You did well D1, if not killed you could have played the trio: evil, farf, gry and surfed peacefully, but you got the cursed M.doc role so you died.

GB: Very big improvement with the way you communicated this game, don't go back on that! And well done on handling the mafia pad communication!

Kat: You basically managed the mafia pad and made it work, very patient and friendly, nice claim, I learned from you that claiming being blocked all night is a dead end in the end game, once people that claimed being blocked die and get confirmed, you stand out, thanks for not revealing information to those pesky cabbages!

Baka: Thanks for playing while sick, one thing I've noticed is that any new information you get you use to confirm your favorite scenario, like Gry is scum so shinjma must have.. you keep building on top of the scenario you want to be true, also it really is never worth it to claim important role unless you are literally about to die (1h before day end), any time before that is too early, since only 1 person will be lynched by day, so if it isn't you then you are safe, don't claim just to shut people up!

James: I know you suicided on the PGO!!! :twitch

Shinjima: They are 2 things you can improve, it important when communicating in writing to reread your post to make sure that they communicate the idea you want to communicate, removing any possibility for them to be misunderstood either intentionally or not, then improve your understanding of roles and how to use them, we usually have games every year with experienced players coaching new players, I hope you join the next one, it would really help you a lot.

Brandish: I have nothing to tell you, keep being brandish! You basically played it as good as you could have without lying about being a passive.

Wojak: You communicated very well, you just needed experience to know when and why to target, they was a point endgame where everybody believed you were the Janitor and that because you never confirmed yourself with your targeting, the block on sakura was also counter productive, no reason to block a player that is able to provide role information the next day, but it just a lack of experience you did awesome!

Evil: Kill the Gry!!!! Because he said Potato! (Good enough reason for D1 :p), compensate for being a good night kill target when having a good role by being scummy or claiming passive.

Farfalla: You think a lot, but somehow always find you don't get lost in your thoughts, impressive.

Erinyes: You played well, but as usual you get tired by end game, you need stamina! (Or holidays) I don't understand your playstyle well, so I can't say what you could do to improve, overall you always do better than I expect.

DD: You always vote and post without reading the thread, you make mistakes that could cost you your life, you give opportunity to mafia to lynch you, but you also make it hard for town to lynch you since you do this even as town, another thing is ask hosts question! they are your friends!

Raven: Fresh playstyle and theories about MG, very good at attacking people that are on the backfoot, I don't think anybody ever played mafia so aggressively, also well done making sure the mafia pad works, you could improve a lot by just knowing more about the game rules/roles.

Holt: I would have loved seeing you at 100% but I guess the last game took a tool on you as well, learning from Wokak was a good call, getting lynched as SS was actually fortunate for town, so somehow making those mistakes was good for town.

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
omona

well done, non-towns, most of you were under the radar of the majority of the game

ofc since this bg bear was taken out so early some valuable defence was removed from town but what can you do ka

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
- Hosts handle player questions differently, some like panda give you a question back or a riddle, some tell you to go read the rules, some like me just answer the damn question :p
What are you referring to btw?

Status
Not open for further replies.