Games - Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%) | Page 111 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Day Ended
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

☀ Vote Count ☀

DigitalDude still can't vote..

Kat x4 - Wojak (#2132), Erinyes (#2135), Farfalla (#2146), Marmalade (#2166)

Brandish x1 - Kat (#2140)

DigitalDude x1 - Brandish (#2176)

☀ Day 6 End ☀

Kat

Mafia 100% Bomb

Also I made a tweak to a role interaction to make it fit the game but I cannot tell you nor did I tell the player. Sorries :catshrug
The special interaction is that Bomb kill all the players that lynched it.
The real protagonist of this game was Kat!

Game ended with Brandish as sole survivor of Kat (Ironic isn't it).

Kat

Mafia Poisoner

Last edited by a moderator:

Shad

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Game Ended

Many players aren't able to continue.

We will discuss this with the council.

Thanks you all for playing and we hope to see you again next month.

Deadpad link:

Crescent Jinx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Literally that one game I trust Farfalla, she is fucking scum. :bored

You'll never hear the end of this.
Well she didn’t have a team until she recruited Brandish so I think that made her more town like in strategy. She did to aim for the other mafia with her target

Shad

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I was the traitor.
If you kept learning from demon you would have joined the mafia and if then recruited by farf you would have been in 2 scum pads at once :evil

The ultimate traitor.

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
And for the confusion to some of our members. One of our own isn’t doing really well. So we decided to end the game.

Currently the game ends with (Erin dying to farfalla) Town @ Wojak and Marma vs Mafia @ Brandish and Farfalla with DD as unrecruited traitor.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Nice playing with all of you! Not that I got the chance to actually do anything but, lets be real, that's probably for the best. For what it's worth I enjoyed how everybody played. Kept me on the edge of my seat munching my popcorn.

Thanks to @Baka Taichou for bringing me in. That was fun. Moderately genuinely sorry to Shad and Jinx for making the stress of hosting just a little more stressful on you.

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Knew that Vt/Hider is such a non sense claim, Weird no one even questioned that.

@ShijimaTheSilentMan hey I totally understand why you didn’t reveal your role. I felt sorry for voting you, I learned late that you are a new player, I think you were stressed and didn’t know what to say or do when you were getting bullied and dragged to the fire. I have been there, If I ever played again and see you playing, I will make sure to give you some space to learn the game no matter what my alliance is. I hope you get to enjoy the game later.

Ggwp everyone

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
This is on discord but will put here too.

This is the actions but I still got to finish it and the priority one

I didn’t say beforehand but I was very much promoting y’all choosing your own avatar/character because your roles were tied to you avatar. Well the avatars were randomized to the characters before the game began. So for the people who choose their avatar. Y’all got those specific roles from beginning. And the people who didn’t, y’all got randomized from what was left over

so the major change to a role actually wasn’t Bomb Defuser. It actually was insane apprentice. If DD had learned from Farfalla, we would have a second janitor on that team. Ahhh DD!!! Also you said you didn’t learn from Farfalla because of PGO, but alas wouldn’t that still be counted as a recruitment death???? It didn’t happen bit

When Gry said about Healthy Townie being a confirmable role by passing NVD to it (+ sickly) that’s exactly what it was. Bomb Defuser was tweaked to be a bit like healthy Townie for hot potato. There were reasons Hot potato started with banshee and cursed and paranoid started on Doctor. I didn’t expected Gry to be like oh o have hot potato on D1 with James as Bomb defuse. It was my bad that I didn’t tell James the original role was the same I just added the passive defusing. @James Rye, gomen for snapping on you. My stress was at all time high. I was very impressed with Raven and Lawl as mafia and not imploding. Sad not to see Lambu spy. I would have tweaked the SS reveal to not show when Holt was made into illusion but Shad beat me to it. Farfalla says she’s going to get thr changed with the council tho. I didn’t like banshee target naming as 3rd priority. I feel like it should be like TSC listing candidates. If that makes sense? Shapeshifter vs Banshee did not happened and I was hoping Ss would take out banshee and negate his kill. Gry dying and not killing anyone. :toc This game was set up in hopes of specific interactions. Some happen. Some didn’t. Also Prostitute kept blocking necro spy. But Cres made her own rule for spy but spy never that was more tweak then anything.

Kat play was brilliant at the end.

idk why evil vs Gry was a thing

Raven was great with fuckious mafiosi speech

I actually liked Baka as necro. And most people were trusting. Evil was even like I guess I protect Baka. Such a tsundere

Thanks to Jammin and Lambu and Daws for the halfway subs for Kato, Baka, and Farfalla.

James did die to PGO as he wasn’t dead when farfall passed him the Restless potato. Which I had at priority 2. And I just kind of…. Didn’t share. I had thought I did earlier in the game and when I realized I hadn’t… I was like whoopsie………

lots of coinflipa this game!!!! Lots of complex Night actions so thank you to Vandred!!! For all of mine and Shad’s questions.

thanks to Shad for cohost!!!! I hope you learned alot in your pursuit of mafia. And you left this game feeling higher then you did at the end of last game!

I feel like there was something else but maybe I will think of it tomorrow.

Marmalade had the most chill role! I remember thinking halfway through the game! There was suppose to be no chill roles!!!! Ahhh it’s my failure but I did think eventually the PGO and restless would end up on the healthy Townie and Bomb Defuser as secondary roles.

Also
Demon
Brandish
Holt
All blues died by farf
Problems started when she killed Lawl!!! He was a blue!!! See it should have been marm to continue the pattern. Serial killers should change modus operandi!!!

Sir Samuel!!! I thought I should put two psychiatrist in. You had to go in a game where half the role list had secondary roles!!!!

Holt this is second game you been second role. Last game you were second psychiatrist and this time you were second apprentice!!

SS temo role was only spicy secondary that was suppose to help protect janitor like mafia doctor was suppose to help protect the mafia. And then mafia doctor died at first T.T

Thank you Demon for all your help as well as SirSam for closing.

Brandish! “I’m not going to use sickly as not to jinx the role.” Farfalla kills him/ and is like @.@ secondtime she’s done it in a game.

DD shouting all game “Farfalla save me from town!”

Town basically saying same thing.

@wojak, great playing. A little iffy with your targeting but you for better. Why did you still target Baka even after Kato died spy?

@ShijimaTheSilentMan, opposite. You had excellent targets!!!! But you should have came out with you results. Even if it would have gotten us into some doodoo (accidentally sent innocent for his results on Lawl)(didn’t realize til later)

I still feel like something missing.

oh well. Love you guys. thanks for playing.

There are no winners this game. There is only Crescent! And her lovely side kick Shad

Merry Christmas
--- Double Post Merged, ---

PS

Also never use a panda bear condoms as protection. They won’t guard you in the end

Bodyguard got added when Van told me I need more protection for town; andI didn’t want temp Doc to make an appearance again so that was that

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Also more people had temp roles and Van was like “uh you think you can make things too complicated for the psychiatrist” or something along those lines but more Van like so a lot smarter and way cooler sounding. I should have been like well in my game you know he going to die early

Status
Not open for further replies.