Games - Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%) | Page 109 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wojak

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
That's impossible. Even the SS possibility was only there before you said you blocked her. With that, if she was an Illu, she'd have shattered, Kats actions are impossible plus no kills this night.
I'm like 90% sure she is mafia and 60% sure she is the janitor.
If she isn't mafia then I have no idea what we are dealing with.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Whom did digitaldude pass pgo and nvd to?

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I'm like 90% sure she is mafia and 60% sure she is the janitor.
If she isn't mafia then I have no idea what we are dealing with.

Whom did digitaldude pass pgo and nvd to?
there is no pgo... died with baka/jammin.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Home now, will be here for the rest of the phase. Am catching while making food :)

wojak

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I’m going to sleep. Will probably be back just before the day ends

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I created another account because I was unable to post. And contacted the mods. I logged out from that account now...don't know why it is showing here.
Ah I just send you about it how to solve it :-)

!votekill @Kat by the way

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Gonna skim - but why is dd not up for this lynch?

Happy Gry didn't kill me too

Kat

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
THIS CHRISTMAS WILL BE EXPLOSIVE. Too bad James didn't get the right firework. I am the last member of the Demon GB Raven team so I have nothing to live for anymore. I am NOT the janitor but I know for a fact Brandish is mafia team no.2 so have him lock on me last if you want to have a chance. I WANT REVENGE AS THE OTHER MAFIA TEAM AND THEIR INTERN GRY ANNIHILATED MY ENTIRE FAM.

I thought I would leave it to rng but seems like I have gone crazy after all. MY HEART IS THREE SIZES TOO SMALL AND NOT EVEN CINDY LU WHO HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO CHANGE IT SINCE YOU KILLED HIM. WHOVILLE YOU ARE DOOMED.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Gonna skim - but why is dd not up for this lynch?
Bc I Sm-ed Shijima to check DD results, and Got same results as DD, so only SM could get those results , he's very likely what he is, there are very low chances hes scum.

THIS CHRISTMAS WILL BE EXPLOSIVE. Too bad James didn't get the right firework. I am the last member of the Demon GB Raven team so I have nothing to live for anymore. I am NOT the janitor but I know for a fact Brandish is mafia team no.2 so have him lock on me last if you want to have a chance. I WANT REVENGE AS THE OTHER MAFIA TEAM AND THEIR INTERN GRY ANNIHILATED MY ENTIRE FAM.

I thought I would leave it to rng but seems like I have gone crazy after all. MY HEART IS THREE SIZES TOO SMALL AND NOT EVEN CINDY LU WHO HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO CHANGE IT SINCE YOU KILLED HIM. WHOVILLE YOU ARE DOOMED.
Oh wow ! so whats your role, Mafia det ?

I tend to think if you re in their team, that remaining scum are TP.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Or Det with Bomb secondary :arf

Maybe my lovers or mentor/mentee theory with SS secondary is correct ? :grumble

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Bc I Sm-ed Shijima to check DD results, and Got same results as DD, so only SM could get those results , he's very likely what he is, there are very low chances hes scum.
Thanks. But how is wojak legit now?

Kat

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
Oh wow ! so whats your role, Mafia det ?

I tend to think if you re in their team, that remaining scum are TP.

Or Det with Bomb secondary :arf
Mafia Bomb and there was indeed a Mafia Detective secondary but not from me.

If you have any other questions regarding our company Grinchmas Limited, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Thanks. But how is wojak legit now?
That I dont know, not saying he's legit but Kat is scum. I'm aware he waited to reveal target that most of us wrote our theories, he does make sense since as I said earlier, Janitor/killer is unlikely someone who could perform an action given the 0 kill, its very likely someone who was blocked, noone else claimed a blocking role, but he could actually be scum if Raven targetted someone else, and the other party killed Jammin.
If its someoene who was blocked it's not me, nor DD, both could get results, It cant be you, since you used sickly. That's why I prefer to go for Kat today. Not saying anyone else is cleared. I start doubting a couple of things I adressed that earlier. But I think Kat is lying.

what do you think of Kat's accusation, is it true, half true, or a desperate attempt ?

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
That I dont know, not saying he's legit but Kat is scum. I'm aware he waited to reveal target that most of us wrote our theories, he does make sense since as I said earlier, Janitor/killer is unlikely someone who could perform an action given the 0 kill, its very likely someone who was blocked, noone else claimed a blocking role, but he could actually be scum if Raven targetted someone else, and the other party killed Jammin.
If its someoene who was blocked it's not me, nor DD, both could get results, It cant be you, since you used sickly. That's why I prefer to go for Kat today. Not saying anyone else is cleared. I start doubting a couple of things I adressed that earlier. But I think Kat is lying.

what do you think of Kat's accusation, is it true, half true, or a desperate attempt ?
Kat is the right lynch. I'll think more on wojak and dd later when i need to use Sickly.

It's desperate. Idk why she bothered to do it. Maybe because Gry chose her teammate over me there's a salt flavour in this.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
If you re only scared about the bomb thing, its fine lynch her, I promise to lock after you.

You have my word !

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Or I can do it Erin. Rather have someone with an actual role that can shine light on something survive. Just in case :3

Status
Not open for further replies.