Games - Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END | Page 68 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
GAME END

Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.

RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!

♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅

Parties lost to the endless now...

Town

🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros

👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros

❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros

💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie

Mafia

🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!

JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Thanks so much @SirSamuel016 @Lambu for the game :zomg congrats @Hardy for the win. Time to get some healthy sleeping schedule Sam, :nod

Some memorable moments

- Confirmed Mafia James Jamz survived the whole game, and no revenge for Erin :pout
Me trying to send signals to town from heaven during all the game , seems I'm bad at communciation :arf

- @Kat cracked me up with her free elf role-play !

-I spent all the game trying to find where was Tatsu ! found her !

- and this :pout:
="Baka"]i keep wondering why they went for ERIN as the first kill, why not farf, why not gry, why not any of the other good players?

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
@Baka Taichou Santa never wins, because eventually everybody receives a gift and only Santa is left giftless, it also was 1 trick, it could have been implemented slightly more fairly maybe with a temp role, but it would still woudnt't have mattered as he faked a secondary role.

He also dodged detective and blocks for 4 days.
Got a bit of help of a losing mafia.
Was as town as you can get.

And still barely made it.

It wasn't unfair, no way they could have been 3 Ouroboros in the game for town, he got spied on and still was able to convince town with an impossible claim.

Town had 2 blocks to stop him, I don't want to say it on town as I also fucked up, but you gotta be fair.

I fucked up, then detective was lynched for no reason then he got away with an impossible claim, maybe this was in on us.
how did he barely make it exactly? we were at the point where 1 misslynch would lose us the game :)))))))))
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Thanks so much @SirSamuel016 @Lambu for the game :zomg congrats @Hardy for the win. Time to get some healthy sleeping schedule Sam, :nod

Some meroable moments

- Confirmed Mafia James Jamz survived the whole game, and no revenge for Erin :pout
Me trying to send signals to town from heaven during all the game , seems I'm bad at communciation :arf

- @Kat cracked me up with her free elf role-play !

- and this :pout:

I CLARIFIED THAT I DIDN'T SAY THAT CUZ I THINK YOU'RE NOT A GOOD PLAYER MOMMY ;-; MOMMY JUVUS IS DA BESTO! I WOV U <3

Shad

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
That probably the most unbelievable thing this game, tatsu was town all along xD

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
My favourite hero btw, she has a broken effect in chain attacks!
I picked her cuz she seemed to fit my personality xD

That probably the most unbelievable thing this game, tatsu was town all along xD
IKR?!?!?! I was like bruh she is either mafia or the santa or was recruited or sth idk man but she ain't town!!!!

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I didn't even know Erin. Gry went off the reservation, swear on my medical degree and collection of Glimmer plushies!

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
well i didn't play in the end, but gj @Lambu and @SirSamuel016, was a fun game overall. very tough line-up as well, actually

and congrats @Hardy, good on you for meming it to the end

town didnt have the best start but the discussion later on was pretty high quality, if not for the disadvantage you might have pulled out ahead

mafia chans i unfortunately didn't follow much but a shame my rival perished in the end

GB

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
I just dont understand why you didn't claim vigilante

Shad

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I just dont understand why you didn't claim vigilante
Cowboy is my favourite role, I want to have it one day :(

Will host a civ game when I can, let people pick cowboy again if they want, just this time without that rigged random-kun ruining the role for years.

Kat

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
@Farfalla you did amazing and that one long-ass post was spot on!!! Im so happy you were town tho otherwise trust issues for life. Anyway good job~

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
It felt like winning!
oh boy, was nice knowing you hardy!

@Farfalla you did amazing and that one long-ass post was spot on!!! Im so happy you were town tho otherwise trust issues for life. Anyway good job~
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE my paranoia with her (and you) was off the charts XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.