Games - Mafia Game 117-Buffy the Vampire Slayer [Town Wins] | Page 26 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 117-Buffy the Vampire Slayer [Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Night actions and results:

Night 1:
Randomized result for paranoid spy:
Checks Shad - Shad performed action on Juviii (Real Target: Raven ~block~)

Coinflip for Priority 1 on block: Demon blocks Shad (Prio 1) - Shad Blocks Raven (Prio 1) -> Shad wins coinflip and successfully blocks Raven

Night 2:
Insane spy randomized target:
DD performs action on Xadyu

Hermit

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
A pro at using magic. Giles called her a noob at it before so she levelled up and became better at him at it.

Or or...we can say pro is the short form of prostitute :kukuku

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Did they when have a possible recruit? Mafia seemed weak with just those roles.
No no, me and Baka really followed the rules. 12 player game said 3 Mafia. We did consider adding in a sleeper or an insane apprentice, but that seemed a bit too much for such a small game.

Honestly town had 4 good roles. Maybe 5. One of the dets was naive, we had a healthy townie as well along with a paranoid spy. We tried our best to balance both sides without giving too much favor to one.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And I wanted a mentor so badly in this game. Pained me to remove it :feelsbadman

Shad

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Hahahaah they lost the coin flip, in N1 and I saved demon from the sane detective xD

A pro at using magic. Giles called her a noob at it before so she levelled up and became better at him at it.

Or or...we can say pro is the short form of prostitute :kukuku
Well thanks for the game, my luck is God like when you host, host again :D

@Demonspeed why did you pick me N1 over other claims? I guess it was too obvious that I liked my role?

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Hahahaah they lost the coin flip, in N1 and I saved demon from the sane detective xD

Well thanks for the game, my luck is God like when you host, host again :D

@Demonspeed why did you pick me N1 over other claims? I guess it was too obvious that I liked my role?
i did a 2/3 coinflip

when first came in your favor I was like no matter 2 more, when second came in your favor i was like * table flip* FUUUUUUUUUUUU, crying inside

but there were some really good pinpoints from players this game. Demon blocking you, you blocking raven, demon knowing roles n1 without a det xD, raven knowing misha's role, misha spotting both raven jinx AND demon as the mafias, me and hermit were like daaayum gurrrlll.
Misha was a bit aggressive for a detective, way too active, pressing mafia buttons way too much, the way she acted is how a traitor would XD, like NOTICEE MEEEEEEEE SENPAI! Which is why belserion did good protecting her N1, although demon foresaw that. Killing Xad N1 was a great choice, too bad it didn't go through, things would have changed in demon's favor as he was gaining cred D2, and raven would have also maybe gotten away with it since misha investigated her and got innocent, and if they'd have killed juviii N2 then juviii couldn't have shared her result on raven later on, shad couldn't have confirmed he blocked who he claimed to block and desin would have sussed both shad and DD and Erin as a result xD

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
This game the 50-50 calls and town hunches all went towns way or supported the train of thought it was on. I came into it on day 2 and it felt like you guys were on a roll, even if you had arguments it never progressed to town induced stupidity. This was a rare one.

Apologies for prolonging things too, with Demons kill. There were no ill intentions with that.

Thanks Hermit and Baka for hosting and giving me the fucking vigilante. I really wanted to take on a Omar Little persona this game but that's a different TV series. Btw never watched Buffy or Angel so I didn't get the references in game etc, sorry.

Sorry mafia team if I was a bit over the top, thanks for playing, without the mafia there is no game.
So thanks raven for making D2 interesting and thanks demon for trying a bit on D3, I understand how you felt with your back against the wall.
Good on you.

You did great this game. Sure you went over the top at times but that's okay, it happens, you were trying to make sense of things and did so correctly on numerous occasions too.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Wow mafia didn't have a good time in this game,. One thing I'd tweak is no doctor for the townies. Other than that townies just played well.

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Here's a bit of my thoughts:
-misha, outstanding, you're the anakin to my obiwan (don't go dark when you surpass me in knowledge!) very good reads, adorable how you were struggling in pms with your sanity xDDD (game and real XD), looking forward to seeing your gameplay as mafia too <3
-shad, already metnioned on discord, you played well, just need to work on your tunneling and the way you express yourself in typing to not come off as indirectly insulting and too aggressive
-raven, good fight on d2 <3 you probably could have gotten away with it if not for the internet issue on d1, bad luck and timing, but you did good, and i loved how you picked up on misha being detective after D1 when she didn't even have a chance to use her role yet :D good intuition right there
-demon, you are very good at reading people and investigating and very balanced, you're officially my new role model in mafia, I'm glad i got a chance to get a peek inside your brain and see how you approach the game, you picking up on juviii being detective in N1 (moreso the sane detective) was baffeling to me, picking shad to block also great play, too bad you lost the coinflip
-DD well you were very MIA so not much to say, you did good claiming sickly, spot on sicly on demon, and confirming Erichii in a way, though that could have only been proven by desin's spying but he was paranoid, more talk, i did enjoy the lack of "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" from you xD
-Desin well played in general in the thread, keeping calm, realizing your sanity pretty fast (i usually forget sanities and assume my results are true and just start tunneling based on them xD) picking good targets, discussing in the thread and approaching things in a pretty objective manner, very level headed ^^. And for what it's worth, I think your targets were good, and you did good targetting DD and not trusting Shad's claims after seeing him reveal a diff target and lynching it even if that target turned up mafia, he is known to throw teammates under the bus, so who could trust that for sure, in the end it's a game of the unknown and among those tho are truthful hide the mafia with their lies, since he wasn't confirmed by a sane det result, imo, it goes without question that you'd go on N2 for another AR claimer, especially since confirming the sickly targeted the correct player would automatically confirm the healthy and and shad. But what do i know, I'm just bad and unreliable at this game :)
-Juviii great target on both raven and demon, I liked how even tho you got guilty on raven you played it chill, didn't jump much on her didn't reveal, just voted to test your sanity, and then on demon if it wasn't for xad dying on him (and shad blocking you xD) you'd have gotten him no matter how he'd work his way around gaining cred. <3 and i liked the way you kept your calm even when shad was becoming annoying xD
-Brandish man you were soooooo temperate (idk if that's the same meaning as in romanian xD) like i'd have shot SHAD long ago XDDDDDD, yet you waited and kept your cool so much that I thought the game would end without you even using your action xD, that takes great self control man, props to you. I'm also glad you managed to come back after being MIA D1, would have hated to have to HK my fav role in the game ;-;
-Erichii first off thank you so much for doing the avis <3 they are lovely and took a big chunk off of my to do list and i'd have been a lot more stressed if you weren't there <3. Game related, i know having a role like healthy townie can take away from the eagerness (same for DD even if he at least had sickly), so i appreciated that you were still among the top posters and contributed to discussions and theories like you did and that even tho you were healthy you didn't automatically trust DD to be town (good call since we initially thought about making him sleeper)
-Belserion you also played great, loved how you hinted but still kept a low profile, while doing great doctor work in the bg with protecting misha n1 and shad n2, I know they weren't targeted for the night kills, but they were important players in the game (role wise for shad and analytics for misha xD)
- Jinx ;-; sistah i feel bad that you were lynched D1, would have loved seing your gameplay as a host

In closing, regarding hosting, if you have any feedback for me i'd appreciate it <3

Shad

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Tier 1 @Shad gaming, I never doubted you. Perfect win. Well done.

You others maybe also helped a bit.
I know it a joke but I really appreciate the kind words.

You did great this game. Sure you went over the top at times but that's okay, it happens, you were trying to make sense of things and did so correctly on numerous occasions too.
Thanks for the support, I really was thankful when you put me back on track after I get too deep in whatever theory I'm working on, you been on top of your shad reads since the brad game, I remember my first game was with you and I didn't get you at all.

See you guys, I'm done for real this time, will leave it at a victory.

Thanks guys for hosting, see you.

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Only Misha played good amongst townies.

Crescent Jinx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Thank you for the game @Hermit and @Baka Taichou. Wish I got to play more consistently instead of condensing into spots I wasn’t busy in. Which was before bed and right before I headed out in the morning. Feel bad for letting the team down and not even being able to be in nightpad. But now I can be a petty Betty for the next 3 games :hmph Y’all heartless people who lynched me while I was hiking. Cuz y’all Buffy peeps know I would have gone down without using some Illyria for Fred.

Shad

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I would have find it really hard to suspect you jinx, we got extremely lucky that you are first to go, I was waiting for you to drop some lover hints to claim threesome to hide the traitor xD didn't have any other plan.

I personally would have failed to pressure you, which is why misha is MVP, she took care of the biggest problem day 1, tho you could have saved yourself, very unlucky to spawn mafia while busy.

Side note is, I don't see what mafia was supposed to claim, I think game should be designed in a way that allows mafia to claim.

The naive detective could have been a vanilla town, so that a mafia can claim det, which the role an end game mafia claims to close the game.

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Night 2 was early, but on my own accord.

Could've been night 1, I see. Why, @Raven? :emocat

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
@Hermit @Baka Taichou thank you for hosting, that was fun and cool, I apprecaited a lot having my role, it was the perfect role coz I was so busy.

Congrats town ! :zomg I feel Mafia was maybe unlucky. Good to see Raven played this game, I appreciated a lot to see her giving her all with a believable claim etc.
Nice kill Bran, I'mm jealous coz I didnt manage to kill my target last game :arf

More importantly guys, I survived all the game :zomg

Status
Not open for further replies.