Games - Mafia Game 119 - Fate/Grand OMO - End Game | Page 72 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 119 - Fate/Grand OMO - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
China
✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ End Game ✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

꧁ End of Night 5

Now what all of the deadpad has been wondering is whether or not Sam is allowed to attend a dinner date between Marms and Belse after all or not?

Cacaoa || Detective || Killed Night 5
Belserion || Mafia Pirate | Lover || Suicided Night 5

꧁ Game Over

And so another bearly game ends. And what a game it was. Incredibly close. The lovers did a great job staying hidden. Belse pulled a James surviving as long as she did. Cacaoa played better than half the vets. I host killed someone again after half a decade (thank you again Lambs for helping us out). It will be one for the books. A black page of history, if you will. Maybe in the distant future type/moon will introduce the Hoster class so I may be summoned to lament about the misgivings of panda games in another game. Who knows. One can hope.

Jinx || Town | Super Mason | Hot Potato || LOST Day 6
✨ ✨ ✨ Brandish || Mafia Detective || WON Day 6 ✨ ✨ ✨
✨ ✨ ✨ Holt || Mafia Strongman || WON Day 6 ✨ ✨ ✨

Thank you everyone for playing!

Last edited:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Now what all of the deadpad has been wondering is whether or not Sam is allowed to attend a dinner date between Marms and Belse after all or not?

I have many thoughts, but I think I shall share them when I am coherent. For now, thank you all for playing and most importantly, thank you to @Copy Panda for hosting with me and being the mastermind behind a barn burner of a game. Of the good kind or the bad kind, only history will tell but thank you again Bropan for being a dependable and fun co-host. Now you can get back to your regular life of doing lines of cocaine off of dirty club toilets.​

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I know we say this all the time but it has to be one of the worst Town performances ever. Mafia didn't have to do much with Townies sabotaging themselves, lack of activity and weird priorities.

How did you let Brandish live? He won without even claiming.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
So lovers and Mafia were all blues except @digitaldude (Time to upgrade our AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH Boi )

Hinting further - I am active.
Hinting truth - I have made three hints including the one above, one of those three hints is a lie.
Let me guess, you faked being town :3c
Don't need to fake town when you don't claim town :edumacated
and made it through all the game with no claim :shootme

And i dont know how Hold managed to make it too lmao.
That survival skills, we need to learn from blues, :lmao

so basically it was crescent and Kako against the world, guys you did well <3

Thanks @SirSamuel016 @Copy Panda for the fun game !!

Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Wait, you can decide to not use your Strongman power for the first kill?

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Technically this shouldn't be possible, according to the old rule text. But in the new rewritten rules he can choose. Dunno if this was an intentional change I missed or oversight/misunderstanding by Panda though hm.

Crescent Jinx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Ahhhh!!! Bel was lover!!! I thought it was Holt!!!!!! :x3 And he was the strongman not Bel!!!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yea that’s something me and Raven discussed in Mason pad becauae I checked becauae I was thinking Bel might be strongman and went look at prostitute interactions from the list but in old games some let you have a choice and some didn’t for strongman first kill
--- Double Post Merged, ---

So mafia and lovers weren’t working together?

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
This mafia team in players comp is some absolute terror, rly... Glad I spared myself from facing this combo lol

Technically this shouldn't be possible, according to the old rule text. But in the new rewritten rules he can choose. Dunno if this was an intentional change I missed or oversight/misunderstanding by Panda though hm.
It's been like that for a while cause it's a clause I had to verify myself as host in my latest game, pretty sure we all had the chance to check those texts before they got added to the thread and that this notion that it could chose when to use has been here for some time.

Shad

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Congrats mafia, too bad brandish wasn't in town, he could have saved us from ourselves ^^

Well done kakoha, by day 3 your town plays were so good I couldn't tell it was your first game, or if you were getting the best coaching in the mafia pad.

Yeah strongman was like this for a while, if you couldn't pick the night to use the strongman kill it would be a bad role.

So mafia and lovers weren’t working together?
For once the game doesn't end with one side selling the other to town.

Kept watching even tho disappointed in many things and banned for 3 games, feeling split between anger and geniun curiosity to see how the game will end, meaning to say, good game hosts, mechanic was so good I'm sad I didn't think of it first (tho copying the basic idea is still on the table).

Thanks lambu for the awesome subbing, couldn't have played it better.

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Also extra love to my lover @Raven

Love to @Shad, I didn’t mean in that one post I was ignoring you ignoring you, I was ignoring the convo in general because it was triggering my anxiety. And there’s been a couple games where I was town and got super wanting to just leave the game so if something triggers my anxiety I just have come to the thing that I just ignore it like it’s not there. And I can keep my cocaine infused play stayle (description according :kappa Hardy)

Love to @Lambu for subbing. You had it hard.

why is every fate game pure pain and suffering
:nrr Prostitute x Apprentice

GB

The OMO King
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Also extra love to my lover @Raven

Love to @Shad, I didn’t mean in that one post I was ignoring you ignoring you, I was ignoring the convo in general because it was triggering my anxiety. And there’s been a couple games where I was town and got super wanting to just leave the game so if something triggers my anxiety I just have come to the thing that I just ignore it like it’s not there. And I can keep my cocaine infused play stayle (description according :kappa Hardy)

Love to @Lambu for subbing. You had it hard.

:nrr Prostitute x Apprentice
should have told me to not even bother pmin my actions

Shad

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
No worries jinx, I would never be mad at you, not after you took me under your wing after that traumatizing lover game and showed me the backstage.

~

What a wierd thing for people to think the top poster and active voter is mafia, and hangup on a day 1 vote like town can avoid voting wrongly on D1 with 0 info.

As an active night role, my job is to steer enough discussions and vote changes to be able to get a read on who to target in N1, as mafia my job is to lay as low as possible to let town kill/target each other, there is literally no good play for a mafia to gather so much heat on D1 while they are safe from lynch all phase (town has the numbers, mafia has the info).

In the 1% chance the mafia are dumb enough (or new players) to tie at each other, the play is to kill the saved mafia. Not sure why I was being bullied just because I was talking, they was no chance I could have gathered enough vote over DD but I also couldn't accept the few votes I got and kept answering those players, that my bad, I got triggered and kept triggering them back. (I have a 0 clowning policy).

Won't comment on the raven/shad issue as I actually don't know what with that, but let see if it the meta now, too bad I couldn't kill with the doc.

The best play for mafia was to kill lambu the moment he subbed, panda wouldn't have hesitated, I've kept the sane det hidden in D2, lambu surviving the night was a miracle, his usage of the det was perfect, but somehow it ended with 4x4 votes.

And here I was scared to spawn mafia and be lynched for having a completely different playstyle ^^

Sorry for the long rumble, got a lot to say but some things are better left unsaid and it just a game, this isn't an exact science.

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
should have told me to not even bother pmin my actions
I didn’t know until after Mason age

What a wierd thing for people to think the top poster
But even when Gry is mafia, he’s top poster and you’re part of the Gry Squad!!!!

No worries jinx, I would never be mad at you, not after you took me under your wing after that traumatizing lover game and showed me the backstage.
Shadddddd!!!!
:nrr From playing trauma to hosting trauma.

The best play for mafia was to kill lambu the moment he subbed, panda wouldn't have hesitated, I've kept the sane det hidden in D2, lambu surviving the night was a miracle, his usage of the det was perfect, but somehow it ended with 4x4 votes
Bel was on two teams tho. Wasn’t going to get her by D3:scry

@digitaldude sorry for testing my sanity out on you!!!! :glomp

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Thanks for the game @SirSamuel016 and @Copy Panda . It was stressful for me but still a lot of fun. To the vixen who seduced me away from my noble teammates @Marmalade it was great playing with you. Sorry we couldn't win it all. That's on me. You were brilliant. Congrats to the good guys @Brandish μ @Holt for defeating the evil Townies. I had fun playing with you guys as well despite everything lol. And @digitaldude it's always great being mafia with you.

Good try town. @Kakoha I hope you'll play with us again. You played great. Very insightful.

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Most Townies played so terrible this game including me, however, Shad was the most terrible player this time no doubt about that. He saved a Mafia on D1 after saying he won’t change his vote. He ruined it even for Lambu since most people wasn’t believing him and his claims.

I feel bad for GB. lol

Jinx and kakhoa were amazing, sorry guys you lost but it is also part of the game. Too much energy and time is wasted but I hope you had fun at least.

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Thanks for the game, all who played and hosted.

Non-existent leadership and self sabotage were towns themes this game/again. The outcome of this game could've been drastically different if you tried to work together a bit more.

In contrast our mafia team enjoyed many wonderful, collaborative nights in mafia pad, it was fun (we count Bel as mafia). We made some bad calls and judgements and we were by no means perfect but it's a good week out when our main regret is only having one night with digitaldude.

I'll claim next game, promise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.