Games - Mafia Game 119 - Fate/Grand OMO - End Game | Page 74 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 119 - Fate/Grand OMO - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Thats untrue, Shad
Well I gave you my feedback, up to you too act on it or no.

My feedback was a lot deeper than that and you didn't address the core of it.

I'm not here to prove that you vote lazily, I already know that, as your current go to, im not in a position to be a neutral source of feedback.

Don't hang on the bully word, it may be too strong to describe a behavior in a game, but English isn't my native language.

You are a tourist means that from my pov you are just here to hangout, like you do in the other threads, your priorities are not what I would consider to be to win the game.

But hey have fun, it not like I believed my feedback would have an impact.

But this is my new policy, tell people the truth, maybe if we do that enough, they will be some change.

I already know what I did wrong. But I am not going to ignore discussion between players just because you mentioned IRL issues. That's how the game works. There are PMs for this. As you said you shouldn't have done this in the first place.
Clearly your situation IRL isn't bad enough to stop you from playing since I told you that you could ask the Hosts to replace you and you refused.

If you actually want to adapt you should apologize instead of acting like an immature brat.
Yeah you clearly had something to say about that, that was relevant to the game.

Just because I admit being wrong doesn't mean you are right, but if you want to think you cannot be mistaken, who I'm I to stop you?

Let me know if you need more apologies from me.

~
I'm not sure why the hosts are liking demon and Erin posts, do you guys feel like joining this conversation?

Crescent Jinx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I do think its best we move on.

Any feedback for us hosts? Could be anything to do with the game (mechanic or other things)
A Mason recruiter!!!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Bro I kept looking for one :scry If I kept thinking it would turn out to be @Holt

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
A Mason recruiter!!!!!

Bro I kept looking for one :scry If I kept thinking it would turn out to be @Holt
But it was you, Jinx, who was the recruiter :kappa

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

Any feedback for us hosts? Could be anything to do with the game (mechanic or other things)
I think the wording regarding the mechanics could have been better. There were some misunderstandings like during my discussion with Marm. That's about it.

Copy Panda

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
China
I think the wording regarding the mechanics could have been better. There were some misunderstandings like during my discussion with Marm. That's about it.
Yeah I sort of lazily translated it from my lazy formulation in my own language, so it was a little sloppy 🤔 But good shout Ill be more careful next time

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
I don't hold grudges against anyone in this game or any other, it's just a game in the end, I'm here to have fun. You can ask @james, with whom I had once the worst game experience. I've never been hateful or resentful to anyone.
No no you definitely should be hating on James, I approve

Uhmmm, one night was like, very long and stuff.

Shad

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Please let this go for your sake and everyone else's, this has gone on long enough and its high time to move on before more is potentially said on either end that could end up making things worse.
The thing is bro, I didn't see you asking for a tie when he said that, but you are now when I'm comforting him with it.

Somehow now it has gone exactly over the allowed limit which is 74 pages xD

Weird you now think it we are about to start insulting each other, I'm fully confident in my ability to ask my question politely, how about you demon?

Just joking, it so funny how you guys defend each other, at least let him answer once xD

Ok ok I respect your teamwork guys, saved by the bell demon ^^

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
The thing is bro, I didn't see you asking for a tie when he said that, but you are now when I'm comforting him with it.

Somehow now it has gone exactly over the allowed limit which is 74 pages xD

Weird you now think it we are about to start insulting each other, I'm fully confident in my ability to ask my question politely, how about you demon?

Just joking, it so funny how you guys defend each other, at least let him answer once xD

Ok ok I respect your teamwork guys, saved by the bell demon ^^
You've been asked politely to stop. If you want to confront Demon about something you are free to PM him. This thread has been derailed enough. Everyone would like to move on. You've aired your grievances and acknowledged where misuderstandings took place. Others have done the same. Let that be the end of it.

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
Usually I keep the thread open for a while so we can all exchange thoughts and pleasantries but I see that is no longer a good idea.

Ill close this thread, if you have other things you'd like to discuss, feel free to do so on the discussion thread where it's a staff problem not a bear problem

Once again, thank you everyone for playing. I really appreciate the time and effort everyone puts in. Onto the next one 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.