Info - Mafia Game Hall Of Shame | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Info Mafia Game Hall Of Shame

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
HALL OF SHAME:

Host Kill Log.

• Hystzen was disqualified for revealing game sensitive information in Game 4.
  • kakashi919 was hostkilled for inactivity in Game 6.
  • Channy was hostkilled for in activity in Game 6.
  • yukilove21 was hostkilled for inactivity in Game 7.
  • xAznSinnage was hostkilled for inactivity in Game 7.
  • BBB Banana was hostkilled for breaking rules in Game 7.
  • digitaldude was disqualified for revealing game sensitive information in Game 8.
  • jorped was hostkilled for inactivity in Game 10.
  • Xadyu was hostkilled for inactivity in Game 10.
  • Hystzen was disqualified for revealing game sensitive information in Game 10.
  • Imperium was hostkilled for inactivity in Game 15.
  • Baka Taichou was hostkilled for inactivity in Game 16.
  • kdowns was hostkilled for inactivity in Game 17.
  • Adorien was hostkilled for inactivity in Game 17.
  • googlez_kun was hostkilled for inactivity in Game 18.
  • wizzard was hostkilled for breaking rules in Game 18.
  • Tatasugoi was hostkilled for revealing game sensitive information in Game 19.
  • xi0 was hostkilled for receiving game sensivitve information in Game 19.
  • kdowns is not allowed to participate in Game 21, because of inactivity in Game 20.
  • Charlie is not allowed to participate in Game 21, because of inactivity in Game 20.
  • kkck is not allowed to participate in Game 22, because of inactivity in Game 21.
  • Baka Taichou is not allowed to participate in Game 22, for revealing game sensitive information in Game 21, while being dead.
  • Macaco is not allowed to participate in Game 23, because of inactivity in Game 22.
  • Xadyu is not allowed to participate in Game 23, because of inactivity in Game 22.
  • Kazu-Sama is not allowed to participate in Game 23, because of inactivity in Game 22.
  • BBB Banana is not allowed to participate in Game 23, because of inactivity in Game 22.
  • Baka Taichou is not allowed to participate in Game 24 & 25, because of inactivity in Game 23.
  • thornofcarrion is not allowed to participate in Game 25, because of inactivity in Game 24.
  • FaustXIII is not allowed to participate in Game 26, because of inactivity in Game 25.
  • Hakuteiken is not allowed to participate in Game 26, because he told everyone about the remaining mafia in Game 25.
  • kdowns is not allowed to participate in Games 27, 28, 29 & 30, because of inactivity in Game 26.
  • Kat is not allowed to participate in Game 27, because of inactivity in Game 26.
  • lawlett-kun is not allowed to participte in Game 28 because he posted the PM from the host about his role in Game 27 and kept posting in the game thread when he's already disqualified.
  • FaustXIII is not allowed to participate in Game 29, 30 & 31, because of inactivity in Game 28.
  • Ustegius is not allowed to participate in Game 29, because of inactivity in Game 28.
  • BBB Banana is not allowed to participate in Game 29, 30 & 31, because of inactivity in Game 28.
  • shinsengumi is not allowed to participate in Game 29 because of inactivity in Game 28.
  • Xerous is not allowed to participate in Game 29 because of inactivity in Game 28.
  • digitaldude is not allowed to participate in Game 30, because of inactivity in Game 29.
  • Adorien is not allowed to participate in Game 32, because of her retirement in Game 31.
  • matzik1212 is not allowed to participate in Game 33, because of inactivity in Game 32.
  • Imperium is not allowed to participate in Game 33, because of his retirement in Game 32.
  • nanaDmari is not allowed to participate in Games 35, because of inactivity in Game 34.
  • BBB Banana is banned until further notice, because of inactivity in Game 35.
  • TheBoss is not allowed to participate in Game 39, because of inactivity in Game 38.
  • Xadyu is not allowed to participate in Game 40, 41 & 42, because of inactivity in Game 39.
  • Ustegius is not allowed to participate in Game 40, 41 & 42, because of his cutting short in Game 39.
  • Zeltrax is not allowed to participate in Game 41, because of inactivity in Game 40.
  • Nico Brown is not allowed to participate in Game 41, because of inactivity in Game 40.
  • Nico Brown is not allowed to participate in Game 43, 44 & 45 because of inactivity in Game 42.
  • Zasz is not allowed to participate in Game 44 because of inactivity in Game 43.
  • lawlett-kun is not allowed to participte in Game 48, 49 & 50, for posting fake host PMs in Game 47.
  • GrySun is not allowed to participte in Game 48 for posting host PMs in Game 47.
  • Naomi is not allowed to participate in Games 48, because of inactivity in Game 47.
  • YumaKuga is not allowed to participate in Game 49, because of Inactivity in Game 48.
  • Philia is not allowed to participate in Game 50, because of Inactivity in Game 49.
  • Xadyu is banned until further notice, because of inactivity in Game 49.
  • SheepyTurtle is not allowed to participate in Game 52, because of inactivity in Game 51.
  • SugarKitty is not allowed to participate in Game 52, because of inactivity in Game 51.
  • Utsune is not allowed to participate in Game 52, because of inactivity in Game 51.
  • xnut is not allowed to participate in Game 57, because of inactivity in Game 56.
  • Mazino is not allowed to participate in Game 58, because of inactivity in Game 57.
  • Qixus is not allowed to participate in Game 58, because of inactivity in Game 57.
  • xnut is not allowed to participate in Game 59 & 60 because of inactivity in Game 58.
  • Kiki is not allowed to participate in Game 59, because of inactivity in Game 58.
  • Kiki is not allowed to participate in Game 60 & 61 because of inactivity in Game 59.
  • Kato756 is not allowed to participate in Game 60, because of inactivity in Game 59.
  • Demonspeed is not allowed to participate in Game 61 for posting host PMs in Game 60.
  • Erinyes is not allowed to participate in Game 61 for posting host PMs in Game 60.
  • Xadyu is unbanned as of Game 61.
  • BluePegasus is not allowed to participate in Game 62, because of inactivity in Game 61.
  • Mononoke is not allowed to participate in Game 62, because of inactivity in Game 61.
  • kira is not allowed to participate in Game 62, because of inactivity in Game 61.
  • Elusia is not allowed to participate in Game 65, because of inactivity in Game 64.
  • Commanderaxe is not allowed to participate in Game 68, because of inactivity in Game 67.
  • kkck is not allowed to participate in Game 68, 69 & 70, because of inactivity in Game 67.
  • Kato756 is not allowed to participate in Game 71, 72 & 73, because of inactivity in Game 70.
  • Lambu is not allowed to participate in Game 74, because of inactivity in Game 73.
  • Kiki is not allowed to participate in Game 76, 77 & 78, because of inactivity in Game 75.
  • Arjuna is not allowed to participate in Game 77, because of inactivity in Game 76.
  • Brandish is not allowed to participte in Game 79 for posting host PMs in Game 78.
  • Buffynut is not allowed to participate in Game 80, because of inactivity in Game 79.
  • Kato756 is banned until further notice, because of inactivity in Game 80.
  • Kato756 is banned until game 91, because of inactivity in Game 80.
  • Spirit is not allowed to participate in Game 82, because of inactivity in Game 81.
  • gnut is not allowed to participate in Game 82, because of inactivity in Game 81.
  • revo retired from Game 81.
  • Copy Panda is not allowed to participate in Game 86 for deleting a post in Game 85.
  • Raven is not allowed to participate in Game 86 for revealing game sensitive information in Game 85, while dead.
  • Crescent Jinx is not allowed to participate in Game 88 for posting host PMs in Game 87.
  • Baka Taichou is not allowed to participate in Game 88, 89 and 90 for posting host PMs in Game 87.
  • BBB Banana is unbanned as of Game 88.
  • gnut is not allowed to participate in Game 92, 93 and 94, because of inactivity in Game 91.
  • Asako retired from Game 93.
  • Demonspeed retired from Game 93.
  • Crescent Jinx is not allowed to participate in Games 103, 104 and 105, due to playing against her win-con in Game 102.
  • AwkwardMisha retired from Game 102.
  • Erinyes is not allowed to participate in Game 103, due to playing against her win-con in Game 102.
  • Demonspeed is not allowed to participate in Game 105, due to sharing sensitive PM content in Game 104.
  • Sky retired from Game 106.
  • gnut retired from Game 106.
  • Baka Taichou retired from Game 108.
  • Kato756 is not allowed to participate in Game 109, because of inactivity in Game 108.
  • Kat retired from Game 110.
  • Shad is not allowed to participate in Game 114, for faking the use of a day ability in game 113.
  • boolbool is not allowed to participate in Game 115, because of inactivity in Game 114.
  • desin24 is not allowed to participate in Game 116 for inactivity in Game 115.
  • Shad is not allowed to participate in Games 120, 121 & 122, for being Host Killed in game 119.

General Infraction Treatment

-All infractions (meaning, a hostkill for being inactive, a player hostkilled for revealing sensitive PM information, etc) will have the same punishment.

-Players that are banned CANNOT host, co-host nor consult.

-If a player has been listed in the Hall of Shame before, the host of a game is allowed to NOT let the player join regardless if the player is currently banned or not (only to be used in extreme cases).

Players are still allowed to appeal their bans in the Hall of Shame.

Ban and forgiveness system

All players start at Stage 0.

Stage 0: you are unbanned.
Stage 1: you are banned one game.
Stage 2: you are banned three games.
Stage 3: you are banned ten games.
Stage 4: you are banned permanently.

If you're punished, you are moved up one (1) stage. To move back a stage, you have to PLAY ten (10) games without moving up a stage.

Last edited by a moderator:

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Hello evil since you mentioned transparency, I want to be honest with you, Imo, you look into my posts as if it only benefits townies, as i mentioned before, It could be misleading.

So my question here is, Would you bother even if Mafia won? i just want an honest answer, Yes or no.

Again for the third time, I have no problem, but people here thinks i revealed info that lead to mafia losing which is not true, Again they lost because they played bad.
The end point is, a dead player is dead. He should stop playing, which includes both misleading posts or true posts. Be it in the game thread or any other thread.

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
:teehee yup sound like me :)))))

Apparently have not changed that much lmao :hi

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Hello evil since you mentioned transparency, I want to be honest with you, Imo, you look into my posts as if it only benefits townies, as i mentioned before, It could be misleading.

So my question here is, Would you bother even if Mafia won? i just want an honest answer, Yes or no.

Again for the third time, I have no problem, but people here thinks i revealed info that lead to mafia losing which is not true, Again they lost because they played bad.
No it doesn't matter who won at all.

But it matters that you were mafia, because from the start you had more information. So people will look at your posts in the discussion thread and draw conclusions from it who they trust more and who less.

Towards townies the ruling is more lenient to be honest, because they don't have this informations, there are exception (Imagine mason recruiter giving hints who he tried to recruit when he died, etc). But usually it's just some clueless townies who don't have any sensitive information.

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
What shall be done about jinx and sakura?
It's Jinx first offense, so will be one game ban,

sakura on the other hand had three before. two for inactivity, one for talking in discussion thread, both are quite dated though. Host PM is a new addition to the list, but I don't intend to bring perma ban into the discussion, albeit the fourth offense. What do you think is fair game?

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
It's Jinx first offense, so will be one game ban,

sakura on the other hand had three before. two for inactivity, one for talking in discussion thread, both are quite dated though. Host PM is a new addition to the list, but I don't intend to bring perma ban into the discussion, albeit the fourth offense. What do you think is fair game?
1 or 2 game ban since the others were so long ago, but it seems sakura didnt change behavior at all.

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
1 or 2 game ban since the others were so long ago, but it seems sakura didnt change behavior at all.
Excuse me, bans for inactivity are part of my bad behavior? I had other shit on my plate and forgot about the game. And I tried my best for it not to be the case tbese last 2 games Idk if you noticed but I almost missed my first day in this 87th game and my first post was done without even wearing the avi yet. So if me working 21 hours of overtime last week when the game started, and still being able to be TOP POSTER in the game, does not show change, then idk who allowed you go have an opinion, cuz honestly you.re hella subjective.
Also, last time I posted game sensitive info while being dead (or whatever it was), while I don.t remember what it was I do remember I did not know I what I said was sensitive and I think it was from a pm.
What I did now was to avoid dragging the game one more day as it was depressing for me since I was last again and next in line.
I did not proceed right, but it.s not like I did it at the start of the game and I had taken away from you the possibillity of skipping a night uuuuuhhh. Look at sakura such a rebel.
In any case, ban me for however much you want, go for perma ban if you wish, I don.t mind. Just wanted to comment on your last line about "ugh nothing.s changed".

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
I think that's too lenient on both (imo only 1 game for Jinx over intentionally posting a PM that set an example is too little - and there's what DD said about a behaviour that didn't change with Sakura plus doing it after what happened to Jinx, disregarding it's effects). Maybe we use some sort of approval for wtv is proposed.

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
I propose perma ban for sakura-aneki. Heart react for yes.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
One game for both is fine imo and according to what's written in the rules. Sakura's last infraction was 7 years ago, it's pretty ridiculous to go further rn because of them.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah the rules themselves are too lenient, imo, or should at least bring some punishment ranges so people can debate the subjective cases. They're in dire need of change. They don't talk about time gap in between offenses tho but I've shared my mind on that alrdy.

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I think that's too lenient on both (imo only 1 game for Jinx over intentionally posting a PM that set an example is too little - and there's what DD said about a behaviour that didn't change with Sakura plus doing it after what happened to Jinx, disregarding it's effects). Maybe we use some sort of approval for wtv is proposed.
The logic of the list is tracking if behaviour changes, which is why the reason is always being included too. If a player always signs up but has no intention to play or has just chronically no time to, it's tracked here for future hosts to see and potentially decline a sign-up.

Jinx has a clean record, and for first offense we always give just one game ban, and it is sensible to continue doing so.

sakura's behaviour is an other case to discuss as she repeated what Jinx did to get herself out of the game, which isn't cool at all, but clearly different nature of the prior offenses (inactivity and dead talks).

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Yeah the rules themselves are too lenient, imo, or should at least bring some punishment ranges so people can debate the subjective cases. They're in dire need of change. They don't talk about time gap in between offenses tho but I've shared my mind on that alrdy.
Just using Xad as a reference, because he got permanently banned in 49 and came back in 61.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
DD also had it lifted in the past, I don't see an issue with giving a "perma" that can be later on debated depending on what the person presents. If it's just the naming, then call it something else.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
DD also had it lifted in the past, I don't see an issue with giving a "perma" that can be later on debated depending on what the person presents. If it's just the naming, then call it something else.
When was dd permabanned?

Ten game ban doesn't have the same ring to it

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Imo what Cres did was a lot worse than what sakura did, past offenses or not. Sakura did it to give up, not because she was mad but because she was surrendering. However it is possible still to surrender via host or publicly without rule breaking, and I believe that‘s what she should‘ve done(if she wanted this badly to surrender, imo never give up!). Cres tho was town, early on Day 2, and just broke rules for the sake of it..? Haven‘t checked yet deadpad or if she wrote about it somewhere, but that was really unnecessary and highly against spirit of the game, a lot more so than a mafia giving up.

Still we do infractions in steps, so 1 for Cres and for sakura, I‘d talk with the hosts whether they’d see it just as last mafia giving up to lower the penalty or to not have one. Like imagine had she not done that but still done no kill at night and gotten lynched next day as she was going to, same thing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

As long as she knows it‘s a bad thing to do that is, otherwise 1 game out and more scolding is my verdict.

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
so, regardless of what you guys decide my punishment should be. Can I still host a game while banned or is that included in the ban range?