Hangout - Manga Wars 2018 - Hangout | Page 16 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Manga Wars 2018 - Hangout

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Can't believe Neverland made to the finals, thank you so much to everyone who voted and supported it :wtf

Great round @Lambu! On a side note, Fumetsu is an amazing manga and I'm glad you nominated it, I just fell in love with MC and all; everyone who hasn't tried it yet, please do.
Hope that Lambu or anyone else nominate it again next year, I'll 100% been rooting for it and I'm sure it will have far more readers since the campaigns here.

Death Note is a HARD one since is a classic masterpiece loved by everyone, but I'll still do my best! @GajeelNashi has always do great campaigns for his nomination and I'm looking forward to it! (also you have the name of my ultimate fave from FT and you nominated Elizabeth in the Waifu Wars, you had my respect since the beginning :super).

Last edited:

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Congrats @revo ! o/

Well this is as far as it goes. Fumetsu did much better than I could dream of. :p
I hope this campaign awakened some interest for the series, so to everyone that gave it a chance and voted for it

Best of luck to both finalists :thumbs
You did extremely well Lam-kun !! :zomg that was quite something, Fumetsu was already on my reading list its even more now (need to learn how to stretch time now
)

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Well MiA lost but that's fine, as long as I could perhaps make even one person check out the manga :pout (please share your thoughts if any of you do/did :blush)
Congratz @GajeelNashi, I think even though many people complain about the latter part of the series, it still is one of the most unique and interesting manga out there, at least in this genre. I enjoyed it immensely many years ago, so wishing you luck for the finals.

Sad and happy to see that Neverland advanced. Sad because Fumetsu keeps being great (Gugu :scry), happy because I really enjoy Neverland as well. Good luck to you as well @revo, you've been doing an amazing job with your campaign so far!

And let's have a good match @Lambu I'm totally fine with either of our series' winning :hi5