News - Mangastream host jump scans again!! | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

News Mangastream host jump scans again!!

Krono

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think they're just really into doing a better Edited Manga of the weekly magazine release of these series that they'll let it pass even if they aren't actually going to be the first to release.

I, though, get the point of "Let a lesser quality scan of OP,Naruto and Bleach fill all those self-centered reader sites before putting up their scans on their own reader..."-thing. That way, the ones that will be archived will be those other Edited Mangas. But I don't know if Viz will just let this slip off their radar.
I suspect hosting their own scans will eventually cause them problems again. Possibly sooner rather than later depending how annoyed with them Viz was. And while reader sites tend to grab whatever the first scan is, some of them do tend to replace lower quality version with better quality ones.

Schabrak

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
WSJ back on Mangastream

Nice to see high quality scans again, but even if the explanation is a joke, losing Facebook likes could have caused a loss of income, so it's money after all? Sad story if true or they rather just couldn't stand the other releases anymore.

Goral

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
At least there are no watermarks (at least in Bleach) so MS has scored +1 point in my ranking.

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Canada
60 hours is not a bad time limit, but I've been putting things off for weeks so I'm still in the same boat as I was a month ago.

Nice to see them picking up the old favourites again. It's like spitting on the face of authority.