Marian Cross vs Sakata Gintoki | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Marian Cross vs Sakata Gintoki

Who wins?

• Marian Cross

• Sakata Gintoki

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Uruguay

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Time to beg for help ? :teehee

its okay i dont blame you

But

:pjsalt

Baka !! we're looking for a man not for a lazy child who's still picking his nose...

Me hihihihihi ?

Your gintoki sure are no man , just a mere child who need to be babysitted & who cant satisfy a lady, gomen battousay it's a husband constest not a playground contest, try next time :)

Just die now , kid !!

bang !!!

Battou

⎲⎳
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Uruguay
WHAT

Gintoki a child?

He may be childish sometimes, but i preffer having fun than being with a boring exorcist :hmph

He's more gentleman than your marian can ever dream of being :hee

:hmph

Why does marian use a mask by the way? too embarassed to show his face? :teehee

Shinu, marian.

Silverwolf442

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Cross loves to have fun and party. Part of his character. Even Hoshino, the author states he's got a very lively nature. But you claim it's ok for your guy to be childish. But our guy is evil for smoking or drinking? Those things are fun or relaxing for some people.

And Cross is very much a gentleman. He was in a solid relationship with a woman for around a year, and left to continue his mission in the war. Anita

And Anita's mother was also in love with Cross, before she was killed. She and her mother became Supports of The Black Order only because they were trying to help Cross. And she was devastated when she thought Cross had been killed.

Then is moved to tears when she hears Cross wouldn't have died so easily.

Hoshino, the mangaka, has stated that Anita hates mean people.

If Cross were a disrespectful jerk, she wouldn't have any interest in him. I am sure she deals with that constantly, given her job -which is why her establishment has a huge female guard / bouncer.

This lady.

Cross supports Neah, who is a Noah. This lady mentions that she supports Cross and will help him. But she does not support the man Cross is allied with.

And she seems to think highly of Cross with helping him care for a traumatized kid, letting him stay with her on occasion -he has his own room there. And she mentions how radiant he is.

She could have been a lover of Cross' -MANY years ago when she was younger. Because again, Lord knows how old Cross is. But more often than not, she's just a very good friend.

Women are very fond of Cross, to the point many of them help him -letting him stay with them, giving him money, and gifts that he hangs on to.

And he comes to fight danger much quicker if he knows a lady is in trouble.

Not to mention Cross stays at The Order, a place he hates and ran from, just because this girl asked him to stay. And she's not even one of his lovers. He hasn't even seen her since she was 12. She's 16, going on 17 at that point.

Prior to that, he saved her and her friends from the enemy, and holds her while on a crumbling ark t keep her safe.

This lady may have also been someone who loved him.

So doesn't seem tons of women think Cross is horrible. And he does seem to have relationships with his ladies. From what I hear in the thread, the other guy hasn't had any kind of serious romantic relationship with a woman. Romance isn't a main part of either series, but it can still be worked in. And Hoshino has shown Cross as a man who can and does have ongoing relationships with women.

Far as his mask, we don't know what he wears it. It hasn't been revealed. He didn't always wear it. But prior to that, his hair covered his eye. So the author has got something about his eye we aren't supposed to see yet -possibly. But his mask has the ability to disguise him as a Skull, which allowed him to infiltrate their base and kill all of them.

Last edited:

Battou

⎲⎳
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Uruguay
Cross loves to have fun and party. Part of his character. Even Hoshino, the author states he's got a very lively nature. But you claim it's ok for your guy to be childish. But our guy is evil for smoking or drinking? Those things are fun or relaxing for some people.

And Cross is very much a gentleman. He was in a solid relationship with a woman for around a year, and left to continue his mission in the war. Anita

And Anita's mother was also in love with Cross, before she was killed. She and her mother became Supports of The Black Order only because they were trying to help Cross. And she was devastated when she thought Cross had been killed.

Then is moved to tears when she hears Cross wouldn't have died so easily.

Hoshino, the mangaka, has stated that Anita hates mean people.

If Cross were a disrespectful jerk, she wouldn't have any interest in him. I am sure she deals with that constantly, given her job -which is why her establishment has a huge female guard / bouncer.

This lady.

Cross supports Neah, who is a Noah. This lady mentions that she supports Cross and will help him. But she does not support the man Cross is allied with.

And she seems to think highly of Cross with helping him care for a traumatized kid, letting him stay with her on occasion -he has his own room there. And she mentions how radiant he is.

She could have been a lover of Cross' -MANY years ago when she was younger. Because again, Lord knows how old Cross is. But more often than not, she's just a very good friend.

Women are very fond of Cross, to the point many of them help him -letting him stay with them, giving him money, and gifts that he hangs on to.

And he comes to fight danger much quicker if he knows a lady is in trouble.

Not to mention Cross stays at The Order, a place he hates and ran from, just because this girl asked him to stay. And she's not even one of his lovers. He hasn't even seen her since she was 12. She's 16, going on 17 at that point.

Prior to that, he saved her and her friends from the enemy, and holds her while on a crumbling ark t keep her safe.

This lady may have also been someone who loved him.

So doesn't seem tons of women think Cross is horrible. And he does seem to have relationships with his ladies. From what I hear in the thread, the other guy hasn't had any kind of serious romantic relationship with a woman. Romance isn't a main part of either series, but it can still be worked in. And Hoshino has shown Cross as a man who can and does have ongoing relationships with women.

Far as his mask, we don't know what he wears it. It hasn't been revealed. He didn't always wear it. But prior to that, his hair covered his eye. So the author has got something about his eye we aren't supposed to see yet -possibly. But his mask has the ability to disguise him as a Skull, which allowed him to infiltrate their base and kill all of them.
Well as i said before, he has crushes and shipping with the ladies, its a harem MC after all, but the manga/anime does not focus on that, so rather than serious relationships, you get flirting with comedy.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia

My sweeeeeeet Philia-chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan love you tooooo !!!!!!!!! :zomg

Oml no Stahp with those GIFs plzzz
My soul is bursting apart even though I voted for Marian :emocat

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Erin, how old is Marian?

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Erin, how old is Marian?
huh !!!? :err

No idea, but who cares !! :hmph
old and hot enough to make me happy at least !!!

yeeeah definitely younger than this gin jiji

and manlier compered to this :

and more human than this (please illuminate me, what kind of woman (or human body ) is supposed to marry this thing ????? :err

I don't even mention the detachable testicles (is there any woman in the world who wants a man in kit form )

Last edited:

Battou

⎲⎳
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Uruguay
huh !!!? :err

No idea, but who cares !! :hmph
You dont even know the age of your husbando? :teehee

Gintoki had to crossdress because plot issues.

More kawai than marian could ever try to be

But i see that as a plus :hurr

And when a Androgyny race turned every human into the oposite gender...

I see no problem here :hurr:tss. Old and hot enough for make you happy you say? ^ that should do it better. :hee

and more human than this (please illuminate me, what kind of woman (or human body ) is supposed to marry this thing ????? :err

That's a costume, take your fake propaganda out of here :hmph

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
@BattousaiYngwie :twitch What exactly are you trying to do ????? :err
That won't work on me,
in case you haven't realized it yet , I'm a girl , so as for boobs and that sort of tricks I'm immune :derp

Try cute cats next time

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You dont even know the age of your husbando? :teehee

OH really oh btw, how old is Gintoki ?

Im sure you know :teehee

Battou

⎲⎳
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Uruguay
@BattousaiYngwie :twitch What exactly are you trying to do ????? :err
That won't work on me,
in case you haven't realized it yet , I'm a girl , so as for boobs and that sort of tricks I'm immune :derp

Try cute cats next time
Dammit :-_-

Cute cats, you say? gintoki did turn into a cat once :cheez

Has marian? doubt it :hmph

Case closed.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
OH really oh btw, how old is Gintoki ?

Im sure you know :teehee
The mangaka never revealed gintoki's age, he simply said he's 20+ :hmph

Silverwolf442

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yep. Hoshino never revealed Cross' age.

She let us know his birthday is Jul. 31st. But that was it. In the character info, she gives the ages of all the generals, except Cross.

Tiedoll = 41
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net...Tiedoll.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20090104004640

Winters = 40
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net..._Hallow.png/revision/latest?cb=20160829191352

Klaud = 33
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090104010923/dgrayman/images/1/17/Klaud_Nine.jpg

Yeegar = 89
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net.../Yeegar.png/revision/latest?cb=20090703010315

Cross is listed as = ?

So easy to not know when the author didn't volunteer the information.

But he's been fighting in the war for over 35 years, because he worked with Neah, and made promises to him before he was killed. And Neah died 35 years prior to the story.

So he's been a veteran since the top 2 generals were children, and before the 3rd one was even born. So he's evidently a good bit older than all of them.

Last edited:

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Heeee...... :awe

Is he playboy, Erin?

Status
Not open for further replies.