Voting Round 3 - Marian Cross vs. Sanji Vinsmoke | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 3 Marian Cross vs. Sanji Vinsmoke

Who wins?

• Marian Cross

• Sanji Vinsmoke

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine

Marian Cross
D.Gray-man
-

Sanji Vinsmoke
One Piece

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Both are womanizers but Marian will be much much better husbando.

Cross wins.

And he can protect you against Earl.

Cross can kill Akumas also.

Last edited:

Reebi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Marian

Eyes/face: 10/15
Charisma / Personality: 8/10
Hair: 8/10
Muscles: 8/10
Husband Material: 3/5

Sanji

Eyes/face: 9/15 (eyes brows are weird :s)
Charisma/Personality: 7/10
Hair: 8/10
Muscles: 7/10
Husband Material:3.5/5

Marian gets it!

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Sanji, easily. Let us not forget he will come the hell out of nowhere and save you, should you be in danger, even putting his own life at risk. Also let us not forget that Sanji would rather die than hurt a girl or make her sad or cry, so he's not going to be a womanizer when he's cuffed. His loyalty is such that he chose to be with the Straw Hats over marrying Pudding, which shocked even his friends and loved ones that have traveled with him for months. He is a true husbando material.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Sanji, easily. Let us not forget he will come the hell out of nowhere and save you, should you be in danger, even putting his own life at risk. Also let us not forget that Sanji would rather die than hurt a girl or make her sad or cry, so he's not going to be a womanizer when he's cuffed. His loyalty is such that he chose to be with the Straw Hats over marrying Pudding, which shocked even his friends and loved ones that have traveled with him for months. He is a true husbando material.
The points you mentioned Cross have them all.

Cross did come out nowhere to save Allen and others in the Ark in Edo.

He did put his life in risk throughout the series to save others.He was constantly targeted still he tried hard to save people.

Cross too never hurts a woman and he will die while trying to save a woman.

He could have lived a lavish protected life in the Order but still chose to do undercover missions to protect everyone in the order.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
But can he whip up a great meal though? Sanji can only not make a meal that'll make his waifu orgasm, but his meal will give her energy. And if they ever do the sex, he will do all the work for her.

Or pass out from nose bleed.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Cross can take care of a child.He has shown he can change clothes,bathe and other things which a mother normally does.He will take lot of duties from his wife.

Secondly,nearly every woman apart from Lenalee and Road fell for him.

I bet he will be the dominant one in bed.

And no passing out of nose bleed is not a husbando quality. It will make her wife sad and ashamed.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Thxs a lot Arjuna & Reebi-chaaaaan :zomg you're awesome !

1st of all i like a lot Sanji as a character and I think of him as a great potential husbando material for the reasons i mentionned in earlier stages, but those qualities of him are all shared by Marian except that Marian isnt a cook (i mean a chef) he still cooks, cleans, and so. But Marian has a quality sanji hasnt yet he's a proven father figure, he raised alone a child with love and care. As i said earlier please reread here what was told last round. I frankly can't think that a guy who's being so much attentive, and so caring with a child who is not even his, can be a bad guy, and a bad husband. Its to me, just a proof of how tender and soft he is actually (way more than he show.

Indeed as i said both shared some similar characteristics while to my opinion Marian is way more handsome, capabe, strong, and caring than Sanji and sanji... (Nb : My apologies to Oda sensei for the incoming unintentional salt
)
So 1st issue for Sanji is that he has some royal blood, and royal people are the ones you must avoid if you want a happy family life. Sanji has been shown as a kind & caring person for 20 years so far and especially very courteous with Nami but still hes the one who did this recently, to his beloved friends and said to Nami and Luffy the most horrible things ever, he called them trash :feelsbadman

2nd point sanji lacks some crucial thing... Dignity !! who wants a husband who will nosebleed then eventually die the 1st time he will see your glorious body with a limited amount of cloth on...

and then because him being a royal, you'll b e accused of killing him for his wealth and his position
while Marian is just an ordinary caring guy who care only of "good women" as Hoshino says.
And then there's this :arf, no need to comment i guess -_-; :

So pliiiiz everyone vote Marian ♥

Last edited:

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Wow, Erin-Chan.. because it’s you, and the smoking hot Marian, I was actually gonna keep my vote here for a bit and see how the campaigns went. But with that transphobic point right off the bat you lost my vote.

The fact that Sanji wears his make-up better than most women when he’s forced to wear it (no matter what you’re insinuating) can’t be used against him in my book, rather the opposite. And the fact that even while running away from hundreds of okama who may or may not want to rape him, he kept thinking of Robin and Nami, shows how loyal and loving he is to the women in his life.

The fact that he decided to stay on that island which he calls “Hell” for the sake of getting stronger for his crew (not just physically but “culinarily” as well), risking his life and macho manhood for those he loves (and their taste buds) only shows further how far he’ll go for those he cares about.

So don’t be facepalming and shaking yo head at make-up and dress-wearing Sanji, fool!

Indeed, as you yourself must surely be aware, most of your anti Sanji points are taken gravely out of context but I don’t have time (or computer) to address them all in full right now.

(But nice campaign as always, Erin-chan! :amuse)

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Nani !!?

@Organizized

Its not tranphobic, why using big word its just making fun of him, as usual insulting is the best strategies for those who lacks aruments
lets be honest, Orga-chan when seing i was facing sanji i knew very well you wouldnt vote for Marian, that s obvious, sadly, you disappoint me :feelsbadman
Also dw io know very well One piece likely better than you so don't waste your time explaining me thing im translating Op manga for 6/7 years now, as i said as a manga, One piece is still one of my fave.

Last edited:

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Nani !!?

@Organizized

Its not tranphobic, why using big word its just making fun of him
lets be honest, Orga-chan when seing i was facing sanji i knew very well you wouldnt vote for Marian, that s obvious, sadly, you disappoint me :feelsbadman
Also dw io know very well One piece likely better than you so don't waste your time explaining me thing im translating Op manga for 6/7 years now, as i said as a manga, One piece is still one of my fave.
I hope it came across that my post was mainly poking fun, just like yours. :tem

My vote here was actually far less of a given than you might think, and I was really intending to wait for the campaigning from both sides, but I was hoping you would try to win over fanboys like me and @Brandish with good arguments rather than post pictures of Sanji in a dress and facepalm. That stuff only triggers the fanboy in me, who’s been actively reading, researching and discussing One Piece for half my life (so I’m not sure you do know it better, but fair point).

Anyway, you lost my vote but I still think it’s a close call and won’t hold anything against you once this is over. :tem

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall

Those lames excuses, why do you even bring brandish in this ? Oh :facepalm

As i said earlier you re just trying to find bad excuses to justify your vote who was settled likely way before i even started to campaign . Sadly, you dont vote for the husband feats but for the series, as proven by your last post which makes your arguments irrelevant, thats it. Pliz this is a war as if i wouldnt use every single material i got to make my opponent lose credit. But please just dont call me transphobic, thats offensive.

No matter what Marian is way more a grownup than sanji who's still the kind to nosebleed whenever he sees a woman and to lose his composure, sanji is so easily manipulable by a woman that you cant trust him as a husbando. :hmph

So orga be a good boy and vote the best of tyem dont try to find excuses to justify Sanji flaws ! ♥

Last edited:

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Because he’s the one who’s openly said he votes for OP characters because he’s an OP fanboy. Unlike me (yes, you’re very much wrong there).

I still haven’t even voted, you know, so you’ve had the chance all along to win me over but so far you’re only strengthening my stance on the Sanji side.

I’m won over by good arguments in favor of your own candidate. Belittling your opponent by stating things out of context is not fighting honorable. (But calling someone transphobic totally is, obviously. :derp)

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Because he’s the one who’s openly said he votes for OP characters because he’s an OP fanboy. Unlike me (yes, you’re very much wrong there).

)
1st oh can you show me where did he say that ? Btw hes not the only op fan out there and im also an op fangirl :zomg that does in no way mean op char are husbando material, also i do trust bransish being smart enough to vote for husbando qualities and not for the series and your wrong baits

2nd
i didnt belittle sanji if only you've read the whole post instead picking the most juicy parts you tried to arrange in a way to make me sound as if i was bad while i was just making fun, while you conveniently avoid all my aruments for Marian and against sanji. You obviously do so, because you seemingly lack some argumentas and have no other way to defend Sanji, so typical unfortunately :arf

But be reassured, i like a lot Op and im among the few who really like, repect and defend sanji as a char. :zomg again, you're free to vote whoever you like, i wont blame you if you prefer Sanji over Marian, Im doing my best to convince you but I cant help if you dont even care to read what im saying.

Last edited:

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
I’m won over by good arguments in favor of your own candidate. Belittling your opponent by stating things out of context is not fighting honorable. (But calling someone transphobic totally is, obviously. :derp)
How's this;

1. Xadyu votes for Sanji, so that must be the better choice.
2. Sanji is better than Cross.
3. Vote Sanji, dipshit.

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
My point exactly! :cookiehand

#votesanji

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
It’s not my job to thoroughly defend Sanji, he’s not my nomination. I’m working and on my phone so can’t type up big posts even if I wanted to. Just called you out on the point I thought was confusing, misleading and lacking.

Honestly Marian was one of my strongest favorites in this event along with Spike and Sanji, so I was looking foward to this being a great battle. But when you assume I’m not “smart enough” (your words), but vote blindly without taking Husbando qualities into account, that’s just attacking my integrity.

In the end, I’ll probably still support Marian in the next round if he defeats Sanji here, but for now you’ve only fanned the flames of the Sanji side of my heart.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu

I still haven’t even voted, you know, so you’ve had the chance all along to win me over but so far you’re only strengthening my stance on the Sanji side.

Nana wasnt that lucky with you against FMA, even with the sayings "wait for my arguments" in red, huh :emocat

Status
Not open for further replies.